main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Wraith Starfighter Group Roleplaying Central

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jace_Halycron, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Trebacca's A-Wing angled up from the planet, and looked straight at the ISDIII and blasted straight at it, dialing the inertial compensator up to 100%, spinning every which way, ducking and blasting with its laser cannons, then angling for a shot at the shield generators on top. With a flick of his finger twin concussion missiles flashed towards the shield generators, while his laser cannons fired repeatedly at it... With another flick of his finger two more concussion missiles streaked towards the same one.

With Trebacca's A-Wing not manuevering, he was still fast enough to avoid the turbolasers from the ship below him, but without his agility, he was prey to the TIE's above him...

After finishing his run, fiery clouds still obstructing his vision of the damage he had inflicted, he turned towards the TIE's who fell like birds on his comrades. With a roar of rage, Trebacca let loose a blast of laser fire, destroying one TIE immediately, as he let loose the rage of a Wookiee which made him a killing machine, blasting TIE after TIE from space, as he weaved back and forth, steadily taking minor damage...

2. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Flipping the switch from single lasers to doubles with a gloved hand, Commander Jace Halycron re-orients his B-wing II on the ISD III.
    Trebacca's strafe on the generators left the ISD III weakened.
    "Wraith Three, You are my wing while I deliver payload to Charlie."

After hearing Jodo Fett's remark, "All fighters concentrate fire on those Interdictors; we're getting out of here."

3. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    "I see them, Im going in,"

As he spoke the words Kirtss set his X-Wing into attack speed and triggered four fire linked Proton torpedos at the CHARLIE. At the same time the Star DestroyerIII shot at the ship. A loud shreek of horror came from the R5 socket.

" Ow those guns are hot, You all right Tweet, good. Hey guys I picked up some squints can you help me out here?"

Kirtss was sweating hard dodging the TIE's shots. green laser bolts flashed by him. He saw the Indirector and came up with guns blazin' all quad laser hitting there mark. Then he let 4 more torps go to the Imperial ship. The blat took a good size chunk out of the enemy ship.

"Take that you Imp scum, HEY. My nav computers down I need someone to take these TIEs off me."

With that he cleared a few more TIEs and tried to shake the duo behind him.

4. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    "Confirmed, Commander."

As Commander Halycron began his run, Trebacca's A-Wing angled above his Commander, firing at anything that got too close. A group of three TIE's headed towards the powerful B-Wing, but while TIE's were manueverable, the A-Wing was faster and quickly turned and followed the three enemies, firing several quick shots that sent the TIE's crashing into the ISDIII's hull...

5. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    IC - Tyrise Dorjan

Tyrise threw his X-wing in a spiralling dive, the Interceptor still on his tail.

This guy is good . . .

Tyrise pulled back on the stick, pulling his nose up and braking at the same time. He start to manouevre carefully, executing a split-S that forced the Interceptor out in front of him.

With a tight smile, Tyrise bracketted the fighter and tightened his finger on the trigger. Red lasers lanced out, skewering the Interceptor and reducing it to dust.

Looping around, he searched for another target until he heard Commander Halycron's order regarding the Interdictor.

Switching his targeting over to it, he targeted the nearest gravity well projector.

"Grey Two to Group; I have acquired gravity well targeting data; anyone available to make a run with my data?"

Tag: Anyone

6. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Jodo's Y-wing headed torwards the 3 Interdictors, he saw Kirtss X-wing tailed by the TIES, he flipped and headed towards the TIES as he fired at them, He twisted missing the incoming fight as he took thee Ties off of Kirtss's Tail "This is Wraith Six, I got your back, the TIE's are destroyed"

He turned his Y-wing back to the ISD III. He tailed the TIES as the ISD III lasers fired at him, he rolled and shot down another TIE.
    "Repeat, We need to take those ISD III now, there's to much firing. Sir I 'm in a Y-wing Bomber, is there anything I can do?"

7. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001

Rolling in, cockpit gyrating apart from fuselage, Jace Halycron tightened his grip on the Drop Payload trigger, releasing four proton explosives toward Charlie.
    "Finish it off, Wraith Three."

8. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    "Roger that, Commander."

The A-Wing spun wildly, and then evened out, firing twin concussion missiles at the bridge of the huge ISDIII. The missiles impacted, tearing through the bridge, and causing the ship to fail, as small explosions ripped through its innards, destroying the ship.

Trebacca roared in triumph, then asked his Commander for more orders...

9. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    IC: Junvo Holbian

Roger commander. Viper, aquire the nearest Interdictor as our next target. Where is it?

the droid beeped as Junvo looked up

Ok, begin that program i told you to make. Then, once we are within half a klick to the interdictor, stop the program and begin to get a firing solution on the nearest gravity well or generator. Initiate it... now!

the X-wing began to juke in a random pattern towards the Interdictor. Narrowly dodging turbolaser fire, the X-wing slowly closed in the mark. At half a klick, the X-wing suddenly stopped an imediatly recieved the Firing solution and fired two linked proton torpedoes.

Only three left Viper. Lets see what we can do with them.

The X-wing circled around for another pass...

10. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    "Thanks Jodo, now time to get back at these ties."

Kirtss picked up a group of ties. "Your not gettin' away you slime ball,'' with that the quad laser cannons tore through the TIE like a vibroblade on paper.

"Jodo i got a few torps left let's go for one of the ISDIIIs and other ships in our way"

11. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lindy headed for one of the oncomming carriers. He picked of 2 tie interceptors talking off from one of the bays on a single pass. He turned back tward the crippled ISDIII. With his targeting computer on, he locked on to the port shield generator.

"Two away,"

12. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    "Aye aye, Boss!" Nori snapped, throwing her X-Wing into a roll as she dove after the ImpStar.

13. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng barely could follow Scott. When he heard him go "Two away" he had barely time to launch two of his own. Fun.

14. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Luarns' X-Wing swiftly swirved around space, firing at the incoming TIEs. He looked around quickly as he fired, looking to all incoming TIEs, and firing. He then pushed the button on the transmitter, still firing at the nearing TIEs

"Commander Jace, any orders, I'm almost out of the fray here, and ready to accept orders,
    "

15. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
  16. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    OOC: I hope my technical knowledge is okay here. I tired to find the proper information, but without luck. So, being a Wraith, I guessed.

IC: Bren Rhyen, Grey Eight

Bren sent her X-wing into a dizzying roll and cut left and down. A glance at her sensors showed no suprises. The highly maneuverable Interceptor was still closing in on her.

Continuing evasive maneuvers, Bren headed for the nearest ISD III, a trajectory that put it the way of the squint's lazers when he missed her. The enemy pilot reacted as expected, his firing becoming less frequent.

As she closed in on the capital ship, it's guns took aim at her. She dove towards the relative bottom of the ISD III, rolling as she did. The white blur passed and Bren continued down, gaining ground away from the ship.

Green beams passed by her reminding Bren of the squint. Vex twittered and words appeared on Bren's screen. "I know. It's worth a try," she agreed. The TIE pilot followed close, trying not to lose her. It was a sound tactic in certain situations, but not always wise when following an X-wing.

It was still a risk on her part, however, and she would get only one chance at this. "Vex, when I say mark, switch them off, open it up, then switch them back on."

Bren dove upbruptly. As soon as she began the maneuver she called to Vex. "Mark."

When the TIE came in behind her, he jerked left with less than the standard grace he had shown while chasing her. To his credit, his reflexes saved his life, but Bren immediatly slowed, whipped around, and pushed the acceleration as far as it would go.

She was now chasing him.

The TIE pilot had talent, Bren mused, but he lacked experience. By dropping her shields for a split second to release her cargo, she'd forced him to alter his course. It was a old trick, one every pilot was familiar with. It only worked in rare situations, though. The enemy pilot created one of those situations by following too closely.

An unfortunate mistake on his part. Bren had been able to take a few hits from him, her deflector shields protecting her. The TIE Interceptor, however, had no shields.

He attempted evasive maneuvers, but Bren followed right behind, firing mercilessly. Seconds later a direct shot to his engines sent the vehcle into a ballistic course. A second shot eliminated the Imperial pilot.

Bren's persuit had taken her far from the main engagement. She turned around, preparing to unleash her torps on the capital ships.

17. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    Kirtss could here the droids beeps. He was being hit from the back.
    "aw crap"
    The pilot knew he had to do something.
    "Tweet how close is that imp on me." The droid responded. "good enough."
    The pilot Hit the throttle. so did his follower. in a split second Kirtss went from alot to a little. He dove down at a bit over the 1mph mark The TIE pilot never saw it coming. He bolted up. The X-Wings pilot jerked his control stick toward the squint and quickly got on his tail.
    "sucker"
    The X-Wing's four lasers lit up and blew the TIE into tiny pices. But Kirtss knew he needed to get back to those capital ships

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    BUMP!!

19. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    He speeded up to the Interdictor.

"Shriek,switch weapons to ptoton torps. and target the nearest Interdictor."

As he got into firing range he fired two salvos of linked proton torpedoes.He saw them weaken the shields and went for another pass.

20. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    OOC:
    I have some rather nasty work hours over this following week.
    In conjunction with this, Yomin_Carr is hereby granted temporary GM duty, and the capacity to assign mission scenarios and situations.
    Also, Trebacca is moved to Veteran Flight, as Veteran Two.

That is all. Fly straight, guys.

21. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    OOC: Little lost.

22. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    *salutes to Yomin_Carr*

23. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    My apologies for my short absence.

IC - Tyrise Dorjan

Tyrise juked his X-wing as he made the run at the interdictor. Turbolaser blasts flashed by, but Tyrise kept the X-wing dancing.

3.6 to target.

Sweat beaded on his brow; his eyes widened as his sensors registered two contacts angling in on his stern.

Sithspit. But he was committed to the run.

"Wildcard, increase power to rear deflectors."

His astromech whistled. Power was shunted to the rear as the TIEs laser blasts spanged off his shields.

2.1 to target.

Tyrise rolled and weaved, reducing the fire hitting his shields, but always keeping the interdictor in sight.

1.3 to target.

The interdictor was impossibly huge now. Tyrise tightened his grip on his stick, switched to torpedoes and set them for dual fire.

He fired three times.

Three sets of torpedoes leapt from his fighter, bearing down on the same point in the interdictor's shielding, just above one of the gravity well projectors. He hoped the first strike would be enough to momentarily bring the shields down to let the other two pass through and impact the projector.

24. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC:How come no one is posting?

25. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I dunno. I'm not cuz I don't know what I should do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.