main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA WV State Fair

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok all, I got an email today inviting us to join forces with the 501st and Rebel Legion at the WV State Fair this year.

From the email:

I am the Concessions and Special Projects Manager for the State Fair of West Virginia. In 2005 I had members of the 501st Legion in attendance at the Fair and their presence was very well received. I would like to have members of the Rebel Alliance in attendance at our 2007 event in honor of the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. I have also contacted the 501st to see if they are interested in attending again.

The fair is August 10-18 and you could attend any day(s) that are convenient. I have an area where you can set up an informational table, a secure dressing/rest area, complimentary water, free gate admission, and parking. Your group would also be promoted on our web site (with a link to your site), and in publicity for the State Fair if all details are finalized before the publication deadlines.

Ideas? Thoughts?

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Oh wow, that sounds cool!!! I'd like to try and go. I think it'd be fun, plus I've never been to the WV state fair before... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.