main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

www.r2dtoys.com

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Radar, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radar

Radar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2004
    Do they ship to the United States? Or more specifically, Michigan?

2. anakin_skywalker_sct

anakin_skywalker_sct Jedi Master star 5

Apr 18, 2001
    I'll ship to Michigan if you pay my way over there. :D

EDIT: Their page says they have some special offers going on throughout July, including "Free UK shipping", which would suggest they ship to places other than the UK, probably internationally.

3. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    "We use Royal Mail for orders up to 2kg in weight. Orders in excess of 2kg are shipped by various carriers according to your global location."

So I would go with yes, they ship to the US :)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yes, they ship internationally, and they price their goods in pounds, dollars, and euros. I have ordered quite a few things from them here in the UK without major problems. (I had problems with one order for silver Fetts but they were very quick to make it right and very apologetic). So I recommend them.

5. Radar

Radar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2004
    Thanks all :)

Though this place does seem a bit overpriced.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Don't forget that the dollar vs pound rate has been pretty bad lately - about $1.85 to £1.00 last time I looked. If you are buying in the US you will be getting a high dollar price. Compared to other sites I have seen in the UK they aren't too bad for UK prices. Are you after anything specific that can't be bought in the US?

7. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    I agree, they may seem expensive for the U.S but for the UK they are pretty good value & their goods are always shipped quickly and in good condition. They also usually have stuff that you can't get anywhere else here.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Like Attakus and Code 3 items. I got my Attakus Jango statue from them - £199 on preorder. Had I ordered that from France or the US I would have had to pay heavy shipping and probably duty. I was also going to get the Code 3 Slave I from them but it has been purchased for me as a gift. r2's are also on my list for getting the Kotobukiya Boba if I can't find him at Forbidden Planet. They also handle the MR items as well.

9. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I live in Los Angeles and have purchased items from them before. Everything was well priced at the time the items were great and were shipped in a timely fashion. I would buy from them again.

10. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    R2DToys are providing free global shipping during August so you guys overseas can give them a try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.