main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: Betrayal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ani_dala, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro, New York, Empire State Building 11:45

Pyro took the elevator to the extent of the second highest floor and walked the stairs the rest of the way up. A guard stood there and gave Pyro a nasty glare, he wanted to burn the man were he stood...maybe another day.

"Hurry up." The guard said as he looked at his watch, "15 minutes to closing time."

Pyro ignored the man and continued through the doorway. He walked to the ledge of the building and peered down. He waited for the man to come.

tag Zedd

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC Cyclops, Logan, Xavier, McCoy

Dr McCoy came over to Scott upon Jean's words, taking a closer look at the bite mark on his neck.

"Strange," he said, "I haven't heard of vampires around here for some time, not since you know who of course. This might help to explain the situation, but normally such a bite does not leave their victim in such a way ... unless ..."

"Unless what?" Logan asked, looking concerned.

"Well, there is one possible explanation. It is said that an age old virus once lived within the Vampire species. They called it the 'Reaper Strain'. Only a rare number of vampires ever carried the strain, hence it was rarely documented by many scientists. Whoever it was that left this mark on Scott may have that virus, however least likely the possibility may be."

"So what do we do? Is there a cure?" Logan's concern grew.

"Not a known cure, no," Xavier replied, "Only the vampire himself knows of such a cure, yet again there is no such guarantee that he or she may know it either."

"And the longer we wait to find the cure," McCoy added, "whatever it may be, the less likely Scott will survive ... at least, not in his current form."

"What?"

"Well, a regular bite from a vampire drains the blood from its prey, which then turns them into vampires aswell. The Reaper Strain, from what I can recall, is much worse. They become Reapers, far deadlier creatures that carry the virus within themselves."

"Alright then," Logan said, turning towards the door, "I'm gonna find this creep and get the answers."

"Logan," Xavier said, "It is far too dangerous. There might not be enough time."

"I don't care. I've made a promise, and I'm gonna keep it." With that, Logan made his way towards the lift back to the ground floor of the mansion.

As Xavier and the others tried to take in what was happening, Greg continued his own personal battle against Ogre. "Professor!" he called out. Xavier quickly wheeled his way across the room, coming up next to the table.

"Don't fight me! You'll never win!" Ogre cried out, taking back control of the young mans body. Xavier, making sure the mutant was firmly tied to the table, held out his hands over Greg's head, calming his inner self as best he could before communicating.

Hear me, Greg. Take control. Do not fear his words, they mean nothing to you. Let him go

It was a desperate call. Ogre was stronger then Xavier had realised. It was all up to Greg now.

IC - Lisa, John

"Your a friend of Logan's?" another mutant asked.

"Yes ... yes I am," Lisa replied.

"Well there's a turn for the books. He rarely makes friends," a student commented.

"Don't be silly," another said, "Logan's great."

As they spoke, Kaede made her introductions.

"I turn invisible. what do you do?" she asked John.

"Me? Oh, I do a heap of different things. But my main power is ... well, it's kinda hard to explain. I don't turn invisible like you, but I can walk through walls and stuff. I only came here a while ago, haven't got the hang of it yet. My other powers aren't as good yet."

John smiled. "So why do you want to speak to the Professor?"

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Empire State Building, 11:45pm

Nomak leapt down from the spire and landed beside Pyro. He grinned again and looked over the edge. "High isn't it?" He knew Pyro didn't want to waste time with the pleasantries. "You didn't tell anyone did you?"

TAG: Zame

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    "my parents kicked me out, when they found out, i need help. i heard that he did things for our kind." Kaede said leaning against a wall.

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Well that's great. Two people steal my power! :p

6. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: what is your power?

7. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Pyro

Pyro still stared down the ledge, "yes it is."He turned to face the man.

"I have told nobody. So, what do we do now. I have met me, are you going to take me to your Master?"

tag zedd

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Lol Dallyra's power is to turn invisible :p

9. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Bails/ Ogre

Hear me, Greg. Take control. Do not fear his words, they mean nothing to you. Let him go

Trapped within his own mind, Greg said, I can't.

"That's right," Ogre said out loud, "Just give up."

Something in Greg sparked at Ogre's words. He never really was one to take to anger, but he had had enough. He began to fight against Ogre with a new vigor.

"You can't do it Greg! You're too weak! You'll never beat me!"

But still he pressed on with determination. Ogre felt a dull pain start to fill his head.

"No! I won't let you!"

Suddenly he threw himself against the straps holding him down. They stretched out a bit then, with a slight pop, broke. Ogre fell to the floor clutching his head. He started to stand, but only made it halfway. With a slight twitch he landed heavily on the floor.

Both were thrown into darkness.

Tag: Anyone

10. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee hards as Greg/Ogre fell to the ground, then shook her head and tried to pick him up, as he placed Greg back itno the bed and looked at the Proffesor.
    "We hae to let him make his own decisions, that is the conclusion I've come to, but you musth elp him Proffesor!"...

TAG: All

Jean Grey

Jean looked at Scott down sadly, then back at Logan and shook her head.
    "Let him go"...
    Jean placed a hand on Scott, as she hoped he could at least breath, just do something. Jean looked back at the Proffesor and Hank, then spoke up, as her voice suddenly broke off.
    "Scott does have the virus, if he didn't, he wouldn't be like this. I could have stopped the mutant, but I didn't, it is all my fault!".

11. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Xavier

"Yes," Xavier replied, "There is nothing more any of us can do for Greg. This is his challenge now."

Jean then spoke up. "Scott does have the virus, if he didn't, he wouldn't be like this. I could have stopped the mutant, but I didn't, it is all my fault!".

"No my dear," Hank layed a hand on her shoulder, "No one could have stopped this. You were in no condition to fight as it was. Don't blame yourself."

"Hank is right," Xavier added, "None of use could have stopped that mutant. We just have to pray Logan is able to find him ... before time runs out."

IC - Logan, Lisa, John

"my parents kicked me out, when they found out, i need help. i heard that he did things for our kind."

"Yeah," John replied, "He'll help you. My parents let me go too, it's a long story. But you can trust the Professor. I did."

"Logan," another student called out as he made his way out of the lift, "what's going on?"

"It's ok kid. Just go back to class or something. We'll handle it."

"Hi" a familiar voice spoke behind him. Logan turned around to see Lisa standing by the staircase.

"Lisa! I..."

"You left me behind, silly. I had to take a taxi to get here. Never mind, I understand how busy you must have been, fighting evil and all."

"Well .. uh .. yeah."
    "So, where you headed?"
    "I've got a little business to take care of."
    "Really. Can I come?"
    "Not this time."
    "Oh?"
    "Listen, kid. I appreciate you coming down here and all, but if you continue to follow me around you might get hurt."
    "I didn't follow you. Someone told me to come here."

Logan paused. "Told you?"

"Yep. He said it was important."

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean Grey

Jean sighed as she heard Hank and The Proffesor's words, then stood up and walked around, as she tried to get her mind off things, every single htougth seemed to be revolving around Scott...
    "What if he doesn't make it?".

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Jared Nomak

New York City: Empire State Building

"He's been watching you after I reccomended you to him. If you decide to come with me, you can never return to the Brotherhood or the X-Men. Your loyalty will lie with Apocalypse, and you shall serve as one of his four horsemen." Nomak chuckled. "Make your decision Lord of Fire..."

TAG: Zame

14. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Just a note- I'm starting school tomorrow, so I've put Greg into a small coma of sorts. I'll still post, but I can't promise it will be frequent. ;)

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Ok cool, have fun in school :p

IC as Jubilee

Jubilee sighed as she found out that Greg was in a coma, then shook her head, sat down next to him and held his hand.
    "Greg, listen to me, you can do it, I know you are there, just beat him!"...

Mystique

While Mystique was looking for the mutant that bit her, she knew something was wrong, an X-Men was coming, but who?
    Mystique figured out it was Logan, then shrugged her shoulders, she would get him later...

Jean Grey

Jean, as minutes passed, many tears formed in her eyes, but she held them all, as an ocassional tear fell on Scott's dirty, torn uniform. Jean sighed as she grabbed his hand, but she felt no life in him, nothing was there...
    Jean was loosing hope, then she finally decided to say what she was holding inside, even though it would hurt so much.
    "If Logan doesn't hurry up, Scott could be dead, Hank, could you at least put him with a heart monitor?".

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Xavier

"Of course," Hank nodded.

Heartbreaking as it was, there was work still to be done. Xavier came close to Jean, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Logan will find him. I have the confidence. So should you," he smiled.

IC - Logan

"Wait a minute," Logan interrupted, "who are we talking about here?"

"Professor Xavier of course," Lisa replied.

"He told you it was important??"

"Well yeah, kinda," she shrugged.

Logan was at a loss. She wasn't a mutant, or at least she didn't seem to be. So why would the Professor guide her here?

"I don't have time for this," Logan finally spoke up, opening the main doors of the Mansion, "I have to go."

"Where?" Lisa asked.

"Never you mind. You stay here and keep out of trouble, understand?" Lisa nodded as he left, closing the door behind him with a sigh. The kid had heart, there was no doubting that, but this was no place for her.

Darkness had taken hold now, the sun long since setting in the distance. It occured to him then that he didn't have a ride, and he was in no mood to walk. With a smile, he looked over to the garage ...

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Mark you are evil, lol I bet WOlv is going to take the bike right :p

IC as Jean Grey

Jean cleared her throat as she tried to spoke up, but her words were just cought up in a net inside her mouth, not letting her talk...
    "Proffesor, thank you".
    For teh first time in hours, Jean let otu a small smile, then began to help Hank out with the monitors and oxygen, only just to find a small pulse and a super slow heart beat.

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: UP!!!!!

Jean Grey

Jean sat next to Scott, anxious, just waiting for an answer, just waiting for that one strong heartbeat, but there was nothing....
    "I have to stay with him, I won't leave him".

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty decided that it was time to work on her jumps. She went outside, on the soft grass. She began to run, changing her form into a tiger and jumped over a small bench. She continued to jump over it many times, each time getting higher.

TAG: Anyone

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee followed Ty outside, as she sat on the soft grass and watched her train. She then stood up and began to practice her fireworks, then looked back at Ty...
    "Ty, do you want to go to the mall or something, we need to get our minds off things, we just need to ask The Proffesor".

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty changed into her human form, looking at Jubilee. "Yeah, that sounds like fun, I can use that to get my mind of all of this."

TAG: Jubilee

22. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

Jubilee stood up, then walked towards Ty and shook her head.
    "I just remembered The Proffesor told me that if we wanted to go out, we could, but we must not get in trouble".
    Jubilee winked at her, then went inside and grabbed her purse from the kitchen, then looked at her.
    "Mall or Movies?"...

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ty

Ty took her wallet, placing it in her back pocket. "Mall." SHe said with a grin. "Do you know where he is?"

TAG: Jubilee

24. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jubilee

"He is with Jean, Hank and an unconicous Scott, I don't think this is the time to disturb him".
    Jubilee smiled at Ty, then looked at her.
    "Your car or mine?"...

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: *pokes Zame* I tagged you back there... *poke poke*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.