main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yavin 4um (A Star Wars Community Forum)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by PezdahSpencer, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PezdahSpencer

PezdahSpencer Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Greetings Star Wars fans! I would like to announce a new fansite forum community based solely on Star Wars discussions. This new forum community is called Yavin 4um.

Click on the link below and register your account today. Get in on all of the exciting Star Wars discussions including talks about the movies, games, trivia, and even dabble in some role-playing with other 4um members. Hope to see you there.

May the force be with you.

Yavin 4um

Pez

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    This should by now means sound harsh, but your forum has everything that all other forums I see have. Tell me, why would someone want to register on your forums? Now, the answer to that may be hard. But, I would reccomend trying to figure something out to where your forums have something others do not. I do not know what that would be, because only you can figure that out. If you can find something that makes your forum unique, then perhaps you will be able to get many people to join you.

Aside from that, I really like the look of the site. It's beatiful, IMO. It is much, MUCH better than other sites I see on this board. So, I give you props for that!

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    A very cozy site. I like it.

4. PezdahSpencer

PezdahSpencer Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Thanks for the compliments. Your right though jedimasterbac, it is a lot like other sites out there. I will have to think about something that others don't have to add, but for now being that it is new, it is good for those people (such myself when I started the site) that want to start fresh instead of joining forums that are years old and already have established core members. This site will give other people the oppurtunity to contribute to something new and build a good site with me from the ground up. So if you are interested, please register and start posting. Thanks again.

Pez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.