main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You Can't Fight The Tears- Songfic w/ mult. songs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ra_Skywalker420, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    You Can't Fight The Tears- multiple song fic

Return to me...for now and forever...

She stood, her red braids wrapped around her like vines. The wind tugged at her clothes as she stared into the Hapan sky. She wondered what she was doing. She didn't want to be there. A stubborn tear fell from her cheek, splashing silently against the stone balcony beneath her. She dared any more tears that wanted to disobey her. She didn't want to cry for him. It was her choice to leave, after all. She saw nothing in the future with him, so why chase after dreams that can't become a reality. Through all the time since she had returned to the throne she tried to forget about him, to crawl out of the pool she had been swimming in...but every time his memory pulled her back under.

' ' '

Jacen piloted his x-wing, setting a course for Coruscant His heart struggled for every beat, and he took in a sharp,painful breath. Punching a few buttons, his ship turned around and headed towards his new destination.

Hurry home, hurry home...

Leia stared at the sky, sighing. "Damn him...can't he ever make up his mind?"

' ' '

Tenel Ka felt her heart beating in her chest. It was a hollow beat, slowing every minute. Nothing made any noise- and she couldn't decide if it was just quiet or if she was absently ignoring it all. She walked back inside her room, removing her expensive robes. They fell to the floor in a soft heap; she didn't bother to pick them up. She pulled on her sleeping clothes and laid down in her bed. Staring up at her ceiling, she took in slow, steady breaths- but sleep never found her.

' ' '

Jacen landed his x-wing, and the cockpit hissed open. He casually hopped out, walking dignantly amidst the stares of people wondering why he had arrived so late in the night. He paid no attention to them, and continued his walk to where he intended to be.

Oh please hurry home to my heart...

Tenel Ka closed her eyes for a moment, still trying to fall asleep. She blocked out all sound and everything around her...she never noticed anyone walk in through the door to her balcony. When she opened her eyes, she sensed some one in the room with her. She looked around, probing the room, her eyes stopping at a dark corner. "Jacen?" She asked.

This is just the first part- there are multiple songs for this fic but ive only had time to write for one.
    enjoy!

2. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    :_| :_| :_|
    Ohhh, poor Tenel Ka!!! Jacen can be such a jerk.
    *vengefully kicks Jacen*

But oh, is he coming back?! Could it be there's hope after all??

AAHHHH!! You can't leave it like that! More soon!

3. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    Don't worry EJM, i'll have a new post up soon, i promise. :) up!

4. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Ooooh me likey!!! More? pwease?

~jacesolo1138~

5. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    NEED MORE!!!

You can't leave us hanging! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.