main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH You guys/gals are killing ME!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Arquai_D_arctos, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arquai_D_arctos

Arquai_D_arctos Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2002
    Sure, we all pretend Cincinnati is something to gawk at, but this board represents how poor it's SW fan base is... I'm the only one really saying anything or visiting on a regular basis. I check this thing almost everyday!!! If you are alive and reading this, and especially from Cincinnati, reply... show other's that Cincinnati isn't as boring as people make it out to be.

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    we're all out partying instead of staying home on a message board. that's how exciting Cincinnati is.

3. Arquai_D_arctos

Arquai_D_arctos Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2002
    I know that's not true, and if that's the case I'm the only one doing it. Look at most of the times I have posted.

4. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi Arquai:
    I'm in Cincinnati, and thing it's a pretty cool place. I have a business called Distant Galaxy Costumes, where I rebuild and design StarWars Costums. (end of plug) They are UNAuthorized (for legal reasons), but it's fun!
    I orginally am from Southern California, but moved to Ohio 3 1/2 years ago. I'm engaged and we both are BIG StarWars Geeks!! But that's cool, at least I know I can drag him to coventions and to the movies, and he won't whine.
    So I'm alive out here..= ) Nice to meet you!

Lotus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.