main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    This RPG stems from the ongoing storyline of the JC's Yuuzhan'tar in the EU Community thread. For the full story behind this RP, and to see the beginnings of it, check out that thread. It is recommended that you read back a bit, but not required by any means.

Setting: Two years after the events of the Force Heretic series, on reborn Coruscant- the planet of Yuuzhan'tar.

Discrepancies: The events of The Final Prophecy and The Unifying Force never took place.

History Bit:

Two years have passed since the Jedi team of Luke Skywalker, Jacen Solo, and others found Zonama Sekot. Unfortunately, during this time, the Yuuzhan Vong struck a number of victories, dampening Galactic Alliance morale and bolstering the Yuuzhan Vong's. To top it off, Zonama Sekot refused to enter the war with the Jedi, and after sending them on their way it disappeared once again.

During this time, while the Yuuzhan Vong scored win after win against their 'infidel' enemies, the very structure of their government back home on Yuuzhan'tar fell apart. Supreme Overlord Shimrra was found to be a heretic, and executed- ever worse, it was found that Shimrra was but a puppet to the scheming Shamed One Onimi, who was also found and killed by followers of the True Way.

After this assassinations, the Galactic Alliance saw the Yuuzhan Vong as ripe for the picking, and retaliated by retaking the worlds of Fondor, Duro, and Bilbringi while Supreme Overlord Otto den Ktulu held the throne of the Yuuzhan Vong. Furthermore, the Galactic Alliance's attacks were all leading up to an assault on Yuuzhan'tar, where they hoped to decimate their enemy and win the war. However, this attack failed, for Otto was killed in a mob attack, and a new Supreme Overlord arose in the form of Khattazz, a leader of the True Way and a bringer of victory.

After nearly a year of bringing more victory and strengthening the Yuuzhan Vong society, Khattazz mysteriously disappeared, leaving the Yuuzhan Vong without a leader once again. Thinking their gods had betrayed them and just as things were about to crumble for the Yuuzhan Vong, a warrior known only as jhc claimed the throne, and under him the Yuuzhan Vong prospered once again.

Months later it seemed as if Khattazz had returned, and retook the throne of Supreme Overlord himself, leaving jhc- now christened "al'Yammka"- as the Warmaster.

Weeks of unrest followed, as the Warmaster was inevitably preparing to reclaim the throne for himself. To further this unrest, it had appeared that Khattazz was working with the heretic shaper Nen Yim in shaping a Jeedai warrior into a Yuuzhan Vong.

War soon broke loose as Khattazz not only revealed the truth about the Yuuzhan Vong's gods- for they never existed, but rather were illusions created by the first supreme overlord to excercise complete control- but also his true identity. Khattazz had never returned at all- the man was but a masquer shaped in the former Supreme Overlord's likeness. And behind that masquer was Nom Anor.

Weeks of war followed, followers of the True Way lead by al'Yammka and the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong forces commanded by Nom Anor. All of the fighting lead up to the 'Final Cleansing', in which the forces of al'Yammka and his elite Yalmak met the forces of Nom Anor and his elite Yom Yorrik, further aided by the shaped Jeedai Kirian and an army of Shamed Ones under the command of Nom's other alterego as Yu'shaa, the Prophet.

The battle ended with a victory for Nom Anor, as his secret agreement with the Galactic Alliance ended up in their surprise support of Nom's troops. al'Yammka and Yalmak were presumed dead, and while Nen Yim was missing in action, peace reigned. Kirian retu

2. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: I have been following your other RP in the EUC and I like what I have seen very much. Unfortunatly I know nothing about the Yuuzhan Vong (other than what I have read in the above stated thread) so I will not be joining in, but I will be lurking and enjoying the story that you all have created.

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    ahhhh....it's been awhile, but we've finally managed to agree with the opening post. now we can get on with the war. [face_devil]

al'Yammka

4. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    This looks like a great RPG. I do believe I'll take these two characters.

Name: Sien Sovv
    Species: Sullustan
    Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
    Division: Navy-Fleet Command

Name: Jagged Fel
    Species: Human
    Division: Navy-Starfighter Command

5. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    KenKenobi has PMed me back granting me Jacen's character. Therefore:

Name: Jacen Solo
    Affiliation: Galactic Alliance, but always searching for a way to bring peace for both sides.
    Division: Jedi

And in response to KK's PM, he may not be invincible, but he's a hell of a lot closer than some of the other characters.

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Here's my character!

Name: A-404
    Species: Humanoid Cyborg
    Affiliation: Galactic Empire
    Division: Army
    Bio: A-404 is a humanoid cyborg. He was created by the Empire as an assassin droid/Jedi killer. A-404 is completley covered with plates of black armor. A high-powered jetpack add's to his mobility and an automatic recovery/repair system adds to his strength. His weapons and tools are mounted on his wrist gauntlets; a flamethrower and a welding torch and a comlink on the right, and a plasma gun, motion tracker, and hacking device on the left. In additon, A-404 carries two Lightsabers (Not mounted on gauntlets) of his own construction (One red-bladed, one purple bladed). A-404 is programmed for Lightsaber combat; during a duel, he will use only his lightsabers and no other weapon. A-404 is also programmed to learn and he has also been fitted with an emotion chip. A-404 has been recently employed as a Yuuzhan Vong killer (His plasma gun and flamethrower work great against them). One of his ultimate goals is to destroy Yuuzhan'tar and help rebuild Coruscant. A-404's life support system is located deep inside his body and he has no obvious weakness.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

7. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Beautiful, beautiful...it's coming together pretty nicely... ;) :)

Rampani: Psst...your supposed to PM for verification for 'special characters'... ;) :p

Rogue: Yes, yes he is... [face_mischief] ;)

Mortimer: Hmmm...very interesting. I like... :D :)

And now to repost my last post in the original Yuuzhan'tar thread- the declaration of war, and thus the beginning of the RP. Everyone is still welcome to join throughout the entire game, so don't view the quick start as shutting out people to join. ;) :)

[i]Sector Khattazz, Royal Palace, Audience Chamber[/i]

[ul][b]Nom Anor[/b]

"Do'ro-ik vong pratte!" [b]Nom Anor[/b] yelled into the chamber, the sound bellowing from the top of his lungs.

"[i]Do'ro-ik vong pratte![/i]" came the reply, a huge wave of sound that nearly knocked [b]Nom Anor[/b] off of his feet.

Thousands of his new elites stood before him- thousands of his slayers, of his [i]Jedi[/i]- shouting in unison, their war crys reverberating off of the yorik coral walls like sparks from one of the infidels' lightsabers.

A fitting thought, as the next move Nom Anor made was to pull out the lightsaber of the Jedi [b]Anakin Solo[/b], who had perished on the worlship at Myrkr years ago. [b]Shimrra[/b] had kept it during his reign, and it had stayed hidden in the bowls of his landing ship throughout the reign of [b]Otto[/b]. [b]Khattazz[/b] had found it once he took the throne, but it remained untouched until one of [b]Nom Anor[/b]'s Shamed Ones uncovered it.

Now the violet blade was a sign of all the Galactic Alliance stood for- and [b]Nom Anor[/b] threw the blade around in ignorance, finally shutting it off and throwing it to the side for one of his Shamed workers to retrieve later.

The slayers, [b]Nom Anor[/b]'s Jedi, swayed back and forth in glee, their shouts and war cries growing louder by the second, making the shapers inside fear the palace roof was going to collapse.

Then, grabbing his amphistaff in his hand, [b]Nom Anor[/b] yelled again as loud as his vocal cords could handle, thrusting the tip of his weapon into the air. The slayers issued their loudest scream yet and leaped in anticipation. At [b]Nom Anor[/b]'s order they rushed from the Audience Chamber and out into the wild jungles and wreckage of Yuuzhan'tar, determined to destroy everything Imperial in their path...

[b]Nom[/b] smiled as he sat back in his throne, and his army of elite warriors- as well as the leaders of all of his army units both active and inactive- entered the audience chamber, lead by none other than [b]Yom Yorrik[/b], newly elevated to Warmaster. He issued orders to them all, commanding them to fortify their front lines and protect their resource stations and supply fields.

Via villip transmission [b]Supreme Commander Nas Choka[/b] gathered his massive fleet, nearly a third more than either of the infidel fleets in orbit, and began moving to attack the Imperials' meager fleet.

At the same time [b]Commander Ju Choka[/b] began moving his fleet atmospherically, determined to bomb every last Imperial possession and building they could find.

As the audience chamber became empty again and the army commanders and elites filed out, [b]Nom Anor[/b] walked to the edge of his dais and looked out upon the fields and jungles of Yuuzhan'tar.

It was time that the Empire- and everyone else, infidel and Yuuzhan Vong alike- learned that if you were not with [b]Nom Anor[/b], you were against him.

And if you were against Nom Anor, you were as good as dead.

The day was on the threshold of war, and [b]Nom Anor[/b] smiled as his ears were filled with the drum beats of battle coming over the horizon...[/ul]

[hr]

[i]Outside Royal Palace, Sector Khattazz, Yuuzhan'tar surface[/i]

[ul][b]Nom Anor[/b] smirked, his real teeth shining through the Supreme Overlord masquer he had worn for so long, and continued to wear, if only to make himself look more menacing, and keep up the facade to his warriors that he was above

8. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    ooc: i'm glad to see that we have some new joinees, but i can not stress enough the importance of the no god moding rule. If you have one of the NPC's, make sure that he is not your pivotal character. I would also encourage the n00b's to visit our thread on the EUCommunity that kk has provided. it will give a little more detailed activity of some of your characters.

For Example: Ralroost has been destroyed by the elite assassin Yalmak. Along with the ship, all of the elite squadrons...Wild Knights, etc... have been destroyed as well. So just to make sure that your post does not contradict with what the storyline, i would encourage a cursory viewing of our previous thread. Our RP has been going on for many months now, so there are a few things you wont get the first time, but you'll catch on. If you have any specific problems or questions(if you really dont want to read our other posts, i suggest this route :p ) contact one of the GM's or sub-GMs. [face_devil]

9. Nev_Dron

Nev_Dron Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2003
    ooc: here is my last post on our other thread, to let you guys know what is happening at the moment with my character....and al'Yammka's.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Admiral Nev Dron

Hidden Damutek, Western Mountains of Yuuzhan'tar

He watched as the 'magician' walked away. He knew something was definately amiss with the 'human', but he just couldnt place it. So it was of no surpise to him when he heard the uproar from deep inside the organic compound. From outside it sounded ungodly, must be from the way it echoes inside, he thought. His comlink beeped.....

"Sir! Sir! Please respond! Help, Sir. This is Lieutenant Pakins from Imperial....Coum...nd.....Two-A....vong attacking....they're.....'where....", static followed.

His grim face displayed no emtion. He knew everyone was dead, he was not going to even bother sending a response. It was a small outpost...probably just some smaller cells that hadn't been dealt with. Now back to that hellrific screaming... he was jarred back into reality with intense screaming...

"Admiral Dron, this is Outpost Ratnis 4....we are experiencing heavy casulties! Sir, these are fully trained warriors. There are even some elite's that seem to be impenetrable!! We dont expect to withstand the attack, we just know that they are indeed heading to the main base! Sir, my dying words will mark my duty to the Empire. The Empire will always be in control!", the resulting transmission consisted of screaming and the slurping sound of gutted bodies being stabbed through.

Well, this is definately not going to be a good day. Why in hell did these disgusting creatures ever decide to pick this galaxy?! Damn, I'd rather face a hundred 'magicians with their magic swords' then face these scarheads!

He put the comlink to his mouth, "This is Admiral Nev Dron. Khattazz is apparently relinquishing his peace accord...", he was interrupted by the reciever.
    'Yes sir, we've already heard. The Supreme Overlord has proclaimed that we are infidels and therefore to be sentenced to a disgraceful death."
    Well...that's just wonderful. Go figure...yeah, I truly hate this planet.

"Command Hybrid to lift off. I want 100,000 troops on board that ship. They are to be deployed into the main fray, launch all ATAT's and ATST's, concentrate all turbolaser batteries on the main battle. Make sure that you fry every scarhead you see! I wa-....."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a few of his stormtroopers stagger. what the h.. They were headless...or he thought that's what all that red goo was signifying. Then he saw him...or it, he never knew for sure what it truly was. The immense vong was standing over a crumpled mass of bodies....indiscernable quantities...holding what looked like the shamed shaper. Except it was not what Nev remembered her as...no not all. The former Supreme Overlord was holding her, or seemed to be holding her. He was actually holding her through her body. One significantly larger arm had pierced her...but not through her....then it hit him. He was holding her by her own spine....but only his claws were inside her holding her aloft his deeply scarred head. A soft crack and the shaper cracked in half...her vertebrate snapping easily...death came slowly as her dying gasps wheezed into the blackness.

"...Commander...have Hybrid pick us up...and make it fast!"

He hoped his message made it through clearly enough, the sudden eruption of hell brought on by his troops were deafening...

TAG: jhc36

10. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    This post explains the "casualties" Nev has mentioned in his post above- from here the storyline is brand new, so we can begin the RP... ;) :D :)

[i]Imperial Outpost, Currently en route to Imperial Headquarters, Yuuzhan'tar surface[/i]

[ul][b]Yom Yorrik[/b]

The Warmaster smiled as his warriors came out of the leafy canopies and out of control vines to ambush their prey- an Imperial outpost directly in the path towards the Empire's surface base. The attack was completely in surprise, those on guard slaughtered quickly, those inside the outpost building glued to their comlinks as the oggzil transmission of [b]Supreme Overlord Nom Anor[/b] came through to them.

Only a fourth of [b]Yorrik[/b]'s army was with him, and out of that only a few were needed for this particular attack. Other batallions of his army were scattered across the same battle line, moving in the same direction towards the Imperial Headquarters, destroying everything that stood in their path, be it Yuuzhan Vong resistance fighters or Imperial stations such as this.

It was but moments before the entire outpost was a smoking hulk of crushed ferrocrete and twisted durasteel, the bodies of stormtroopers laid out on display for all to see, the building itself a flaming version of its former self, the result of the two mammoth beasts that [b]Yorrik[/b] had brought with him and his batallion. In the distance he could hear the war cries of other warriors and the explosions of buildings from other beasts similiar to his, effects that served only to widen his grin.

Silently they began moving forward, coralskippers now streaking above them, the space battle beginning to wage overhead, surrounding places lit up with explosion and rampant with the sounds of destruction. Soon the Warmaster's elites and the slayer army- "[b]Nom Anor[/b]'s [i]Jeedai[/i]" would meet up at the Imperial headquarters, where they would proceed to kill every Imperial officer, civilian, stormtrooper, and mechanical abomination they could find. Combined with [b]Commander Ju Choka[/b]'s imminent bombing attacks and [b]Supreme Commander Nas Choka[/b]'s preparation to strike the enemy fleet above, the Empire should be decimated in no time...

It was only a matter of time before [b]Yom Yorrik[/b] would again taste the blood of victory. This time not as much from his own kind, but from the infidels themselves...[/ul]

[b]TAG:[/b] No one ([b]Nev[/b]'s basically already replied ;) :p )

[b][color=lightblue][hl=blue]Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)[/hl][/color][/b]

11. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Well, since she appears to be unclaimed, and there is a Jacen and a Jag in the RPG, I'll play Jaina Solo.

Name: Jaina Solo
    Age: 21 (I agree with Rogue_of-Peace about the twins' age)
    Division: Jedi

The Cleric 007

12. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Ah...the game is finally afoot.

Sorry I haven't posted. My Internet's been down for like 3 days. I finally got my stepdad to download and give me a spyware-nuking utility. My system is running WORLDS better now.

I'm also glad to see we have some new players.

I'm waiting a little bit, but I will have a post soon.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be here a lot. Feel free to PM me or any other of the GMs/sub-GMs.

13. Yalmak-Scur

Yalmak-Scur Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2003
    KenKenobi
    Date Posted: 12/1 4:08pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld Nom is moving to attack against the Empire at the moment, but soon enough the GFFA will fall...

Anyways, what do you guys think about moving the Yuuzhan'tar RP to the Roleplaying Forum? Not only will it give us more freedom in the way of roleplaying, but also more members to play around with... I've already got a title post worked up, so if it's agreed it's go time.

alpha_red
    Date Posted: 12/1 7:11pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld I support this. KK's right--it will give us more people to play around with.

However, to draw people in, they'd have to know what's going on on Yuuzhan'tar. I suggest posting a history of Yuuzhan'tar in the title post--something that makes it seem like the RP is a new part of a great saga. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to just jump in in the middle. You could start with Otto's reign, and go from there, all the way up to where we are now.

How does that sound?

jhc36
    Date Posted: 12/1 9:19pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld i think it would be ok. just as long as the story does not change at all. That the newcomers know what had gone on on Yuuzhan'tar, and what exactly is currently going on. why dont you post a couple of job titles that we need, and have people apply for them. maybe we need another yuuzhan vong warrior, or a GFFA Captain, or a imperial stormtrooper, etc... i think if we post something like that then we have some kind of organization to the sudden switch.

we mustn't forget the few who frequent the thread to read our posts....(darthnoll, darth_dispicable, and dark_jedi_tam) to just name a couple. they should know where to go to follow up with the ongoing saga. I enjoy the way IBOP runs things....but ours is much smaller and i do not want to run something that big. so as long as it remains one thread in the RPForum then i'm go.

oh yeah one thing....this thread must never die because of the sudden transition

KenKenobi
    Date Posted: 12/2 4:58pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld Why not have everyone start out as "recruits" in a sense- stormtrooper recruits for those who want to join the Empire, cadet officers for those in the GFFA, warrior (or shaper adept, executor, Shamed One, low priest) for the Yuuzhan Vong, etc.

Anyone that wants a higher position has to PM the faction leader for verification.

Yalmak-Scur
    Date Posted: 12/2 5:08pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld I like KK'sidea. If you want to play a powerful character then you should have to earn it.

And we should definately not allow any one to play as any of the main characters (Luke, Han, Jaina, ive got plans for her.) AR being the closest thing we have to a GFFA faction leader should have the final say in what happens to them.

KK plays a good Nom Anor which hasn't been a problem yet but if every one grabbed a main character it would really suck.

alpha_red
    Date Posted: 12/2 5:13pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld We need to post a list of characters who are off-limits as player characters, and which ones have already been taken as NPCs.

Yalmak-Scur
    Date Posted: 12/2 5:28pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld No time like the present here is a starter list.
    Luke (AR)
    Leia
    Han
    Jacen
    Jaina
    Jag
    Mara
    Kyp
    Kyle Katarn (AR)
    Nom Anor (KK)
    Nas Choka (KK)
    Palleon (Nev)
    Wedge
    Lando
    Booster
    Corran
    and of course all the characters that have already died.

jhc36
    Date Posted: 12/2 8:16pm Subject: RE: Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld well...dang! looks like i missed a major conversation, i was out christmas shopping.... anyways... wow...that took me a while to get through all the posts. but lets see what i can come up with.

yeah, i agree. KK you do have a good bit

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC:

Yalmak: The list posted was supposed to be of NPC's that were either taken already by those of us running this game or as off limits and yet of the three players to enter so far we only have one original character.

I don't quite get what you mean here. The players list reflects all characters, both those taken already, those created by members, and those 'special characters' up for grabs to members via PM request. The only 'special character' verified so far is Rogue and his taking of Jacen Solo. I assume that Rampani and thecleric didn't read all of the first post, since Sien Sovv/Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo are special characters and are available only by PM request...none of which have been sent by either member. ;) :)

Furthermore, you probably ought to edit your post if you still can- it's a little lengthy, and isn't really needed. ;) :p

Also we are not scraping the last several months of RPing from the other thread. Its only a few clicks away so anyone who wants to join can take a couple of minutes read that thread and catch up.

Definitely, which is why I linked the original thread at the top. It isn't required that a new member read all of that, considering its been summed up in the first post and this RP continues from there, but it's recommended, since that's where the RP came from in the first place. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

15. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    *is embarassed*

Yeah...I must have skipped over that part...I see if now...oops...

*goes off to ask for permission to be Jaina*

The Cleric 007

16. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Requesting Permission to be Rogue Squadron. :D

Name: Colonel Gavin Darklighter
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Division: Starfighter Command (Rogue Squadron)

---------------------------------------------

Name: Major Inyri Forge
    Home Planet: Kessel

Name: Major Alinn Varth
    Home Planet:

Name: Captain Kral Nevil
    Species: Quarren
    Home Planet: Mon Calamari

Name: Lieutenant Leth Liav
    Species: Sullustan
    Home Planet: Sullust

Name: Lieutenant Quarl Yarg
    Species: Gand
    Home Planet: Gand

Name: Lieutenant Lensi
    Species: Duro
    Home Planet: Duro

Name: Flight Officer Volu Nyth
    Home Planet: Kuat

Name: Flight Officer Hrest Ney?tra
    Species: Bothan
    Home Planet: Bothawui

Name: Flight Officer Witisan
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Home Planet: Mon Calamari

Name: Flight Officer Mikal Jouth
    Home Planet: Nar Shadda

Name: Flight Officer Horus Graves
    Home Planet: Coruscant

Rogue Squadron Roster:

Rogue One: Gavin Darklighter
    Rogue Two: Kral Nevin
    Rogue Three: Leth Liav
    Rogue Four: Hrest Ney?tra
    Rogue Five: Inyri Forge
    Rogue Six: Volu Nyth
    Rogue Seven: Quarl Yarg
    Rogue Eight: Mikal Jouth
    Rogue Nine: Alinn Varth
    Rogue Ten: Lensi
    Rogue Eleven: Horus Graves
    Rogue Twelve: Witisan

17. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    You can't be every single pilot. You could probably be Gavin and have a couple others as NPCs, but someone else might want to be in Rogue Squadron.

18. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    ooc: Ok, i guess it's time that i put my foot down. I'm sorry jansen but no you can not be any rogue squadron member. if you would like to play you would need to create your own person. besides, yalmak has already destroyed the fighter squadrons.

Another thing, from now on...people that would like to play on this RP, must create a totally different character. NO MORE NPC's BY ANYONE! You guys have to be a little more imaginative than this. The basis of this thread was to continue our original RP, not to destroy what we have worked for many months creating. I realize that i'm being a little up front to everyone here, but I am taking this personally with this one. If this becomes some sort of NPC crazy thread....i will move on from this thread. I have already heard from yalmak and nev about their feeling that our new home here on RPF is in jeopardy of stupidity. I realize that this is a brand new thread, and it has a history (which is a little different than most others here), but i would like a mature game. Create your own unique characters. We have.

If this becomes out of hand...unfortunately I will have to resign.

19. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    PoT EDIT: See my edit of your post below.

This sort of behaviour will not be tolerated, and bans will increase with magnitude for every act of non-compliance.

20. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    If you don't like it, don't post. But DON'T come in here flaming us, or PoT edit: Please do not threaten other users in any manner. Consider this a warning.

And consider a few things first.

The Gods are FALSE. They have been revealed to be false by the proof found in the journals of Supreme Overlord Shimrra. And the entire Yuuzhan Vong society knows this, thanks to Nom Anor. Therefore, they will NOT be the Yuuzhan Vong you remember.

And what the hell do pineapples have to do with anything?

21. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    PoT edit: Consider this a generous warning. If you retaliate in kind, you incur the same punishment as anyone else.

Read the TOS carefully if you haven't recently. Flaming, Trolling or abuse of any kind achieves nothing and will not be tolerated.

22. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    To the two Vong above this post: Dudes, calm down.

To jhc: Jeeze. I followed the instructions on the first page. I looked for my favourite character, Jacen, and PMed KK for permission to use him, which was granted. If you have a problem with people taking roles based from the books rather than original ones, then you two GMs should have discussed this further before opening up this thread.

Create your own unique characters. We have.

The list, again:

CURRENT PLAYERS LISTING

YUUZHAN VONG
    --Supreme Overlord's Court
    Supreme Overlord Nom Anor [KenKenobi] NOC
    Shamed One Taan [KenKenobi] OC

--Shapers
    Nen Yim [KenKenobi] NOC
    Master Shaper Yal Phaath

--Warriors
    Warmaster Yom Yorrik [KenKenobi] OC
    Supreme Commander Nas Choka [KenKenobi] NOC
    Commander Ju Choka [KenKenobi] OC
    Commander Malik Carr

--Priests
    High Priest Jakan [KenKenobi] NOC
    Priest Harrar

--Intendents
    High Prefect Drathul [KenKenobi] NOC

GALACTIC ALLIANCE
    Leia Organa-Solo
    Han Solo
    Lando Calrissian
    Booster Terrik

--Navy
    Admiral Sien Sovv
    Admiral Traest Krey'fey
    General Garm bel'Iblis
    General Wedge Antilles
    Commander Jagged Fel
    Colonol Jaina Solo

--Army

--Jedi
    Master Luke Skywalker [alpha_red] NOC
    Master Mara Jade Skyalker [alpha_red] NOC
    Jedi Knight Jacen Solo
    Jedi Master Cilghal [alpha_red] NOC
    Jedi Master Kyle Katarn [alpha_red] NOC
    Jedi Knight Kirian Palpatine [alpha_red] OC
    Jedi Master Kyp Durron
    Jedi Knight Tahiri Veila
    Jedi Knight Saba Sebatyne

EMPIRE
    --Navy
    Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon [Nev_Dron] NOC
    Admiral Nev Dron [Nev_Dron] OC

--Army

OTHER
    --Yuuzhan Vong Resistance
    Dread Lord al'Yammka [jhc36] OC
    Commander Tla [jhc36] OC

--Sith
    Sith Master Darth Falcor [Yalmak-Scur] OC
    Sith Apprentice Yalmak Scur [Yalmak-Scur] OC

Yes, Yalmak and yourself have two characters, both original. However, Nev has one original and one non original. Alpha has 4 NOCs and 1 OC. And KK has 5 NOCs and 3 OCs. I only want one role, and I dislike the use of OCs, and if I were to create one, it would only be a slightly different version of Jacen.

For the other newbies, one didn't read the instructions first, but probably ended up getting the characters in the end, and the other didn't know what happened to Rogue Squadron, I guess. And obviously not everyone of the oldies knew this, cause Alpha still assumed the Rogues were available. I was stood corrected below.

I understand you want the world you've created to be "ruined", but when you let in new people, there will always be some disturbance. Discuss the issues at hand with your other GMs, and then make a decision, because it seems that you aren't in full coordination yet.

23. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    I knew they'd been destroyed. It was highly unlikely that everyone onboard was destroyed, but most of the Rogues were. By chance, one or two of them may have gotten out in an escape pod.

I'm just using common sense.

As for me, I never had a problem with using Jacen. My personal dislike for the character doesn't enter into what I think should be done in an RP.

24. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    the use of NPC's is for only a side character. you should really create an entirely different character that is your personal creation.

.....whatever. I give up.

25. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Don't worry about it. I think we all expected some sort of difficulty carrying it over.

Speaking of which, who's making the next post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.