main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Zelda: Battle of Hyrule/Sixth Sage Stolen

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Fisto_My_Hero, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Zelda: Battle of Hyrule/Sixth Sage Stolen

The land of Hyrule is under distress for Ganondorf has been plotting to take over Hyrule once again, and this time, He knows he shall succeed. He has discovered that the Six Sages can not function if one disappears. Obviously he chooses the youngest and most helpless (or so he thinks) of the six to take captive. With Saria gone the other five Sages are in disarray. Massively confused and lost the Sages go to the two of the Tri-Forces whom they have put their trust in many of times. Link and Zelda. The Sages know that the two of them will assist the five in their search for Saria, but how long can this last befor Ganondorf makes his next move...

Rules:
    1. No God Moding
    2. Original characters are encouraged once main ones are taken
    3. Must obey GM and Co-GM
    4. No profanity
    5. PM all sheets please!!!

Characters Needed
    The Triforce
    -Link (Courage)
    -Zelda (Wisdom)
    -Ganondorf (Power)

The Six Sages
    -Nabooru
    -Rauru
    -Darunia
    -Ruto
    -Impa
    -Saria (Reserved)

Others
    Goron(s)
    Zora(s)
    Elf(s)

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Class: (Triforce, Sage, other)
    Weapon(s):
    Approximate
    -Weight:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Picture:

FMH

2. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Name: Gannondorf
    Class: Triforce (Power)
    Weapon(s): Large broad sword, magic
    Approximate
    -Height: 6 feet
    -Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair: Orange
    Eyes: red
    Picture:[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jedimassa/150px-Ganondorf.jpg]

3. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    GM APPROVED!!!

Character Sheet:
    Name: Zelda
    Class: Triforce-Wisdom
    Weapon(s): Magic

Approximate
    -Height: 5' 8''
    -Weight: 160
    -Hair: Long blond
    -Eyes: Large Blue
    -Picture: [image=http://meadowhaven.net/art/adele/1033039753_zpower.jpg]

4. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Character Sheet:

Name: Saria
    Class: Forest Sage
    Weapon(s): Magic
    Approximate
    -age: Pretty old, but has been cursed by the Kokiri forest to forever remain young physically while mentally she grows
    -Height: 4'7
    -Weight: 87 lbs
    Hair: Short and a deep shade of green, always wears a green head band
    Eyes: Bright green
    Picture:

[image=http://www.northcastle.co.uk/guild/art/anna_l/saria.jpg]

[image=http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/jeux/img/334_saria12.jpg]

5. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC Update:

More ideas of characters that could be filled.

-Sub/Mini Bosses
    -Kokiri Forest children
    -Mido
    -Fairies
    -Deku Scrubs
    -Skullkids
    -Kaepora Gaebora (The wise old owl)
    -Skeletons
    -Poes

We'll start this up in a couple of days and when enough characters have been filled.

6. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Name: Navi
    Class: Link's Fairy
    Weapon(s): None
    Approximate
    -Height: Wingspan of 10cm
    -Weight: Unknown
    Picture:
    [image=http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/navinfopic.jpg]

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aww yeah... Representin' tha Big G in tha Forest Hizz-ouse...

I mean, approved.

Name: Evil Spirit From Beyond, Phantom Ganon
    Class: Phantom clone of Ganondorf
    Weapon(s): Magical Spear, his unholy steed
    Approximate
    -Height: 6 feet
    -Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair: Orange
    Eyes: Red
    Picture: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Phantomganon.jpg]

8. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    aprovd

Character Sheet:
    Name: Link
    Class: (Triforce: courage
    Weapon(s): Big Goron Sword, Hyrulian Shield, magic
    Approximate
    -Height: 5'7"
    -Weight: 180
    Hair: blonde shoulder length
    Eyes: sky blue
    Picture:

9. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: EmoJawa, I changed certain things on your CS for a reason. Please dont ignore it. If Zelda (Whom had the CS up before yours) is 25, Link should be around that age and also I beleive that he is atleast two inches taller than Zelda. Please find a picture too. Sorry about the mass chaos I truly dont mean to be rude.

Thanks

10. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC Update: We will begin this Role Play either tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully as we go on more people will join in and the others that have joined will post up there Character Sheets.

Characters
    Link: EmoJawa
    Zelda: LeiaHair
    Ganondorf: DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL
    Saria: Fisto_My_Hero
    Navi: Kartanym
    Phantom Ganon: Penguinator-176
    Nabooru: MissingNo

Characters still up for grabs
    -Rauru
    -Darunia
    -Ruto
    -Impa
    -Sub/Mini Bosses
    -Kokiri Forest children
    -Mido
    -Fairies
    -Deku Scrubs
    -Skullkids
    -Kaepora Gaebora (The wise old owl)
    -Skeletons
    -Poes

11. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Saria (Sage of the Forest)
    Ganondorf's Dungeon

Saria slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She was staring at a dark brick wall and only a dim light was shining through the barred window infront of her.

Where am I...? She thought silently to herself. She was fully awake now and realized that she was lying on her side pretty much curled up into a ball. Her legs and arms were incredibly stiff and sore. She tried to get her arms out of the awkward position they were in behind her back but she soon realized that they were shackled together. She glanced down at her ankles and through the dim light she could see the same was done to them.

What has happened? She scooted her way to the closest wall and pushed up against it into a sitting position. She tucked her knees up against her chest and began to examine the situation. She didn't remember a thing of what had happened, nor even where she was.

From the accomodations in this room she knew this was to be no party. Obviously she had been taken captive, but by whom? Ganondorf was pretty much out of the picture considering that Link, Zelda, and all Six of the Sages had taken care of him long ago. There was no way he could have escaped, or atleast they beleived there to be no way..

Saria shook it from her mind, someone had captured her, she didn't know who nor what for but she was sure they had there intentions. She wasn't exactly just going to wait around until she found out whom this someone might be either..

She closed her eyes and focused on the shackles around her wrists. "Shael Eirdae!" She shouted into the darkness. The shackles fell to the floor, broken in half. She felt a bit of energy escape from her body and she kept her eyes closed a little while longer than unsual to help restore the energy lost. She wasn't all to worried about the ones around her ankles right at that moment, for she had no where to run even if they were off of her. She opened her eyes and with her hand she reached into the pocket of her shorts hoping to fnd her Ocarina, and therefore have a way to contact Link. Her eyes grew wide as she searched through her pockets and couldnt find it. Her capturer must have taken it. She squinted up at the dim light shining through the window and tucked her knees closer in towards her chest.

Afterall, she was a child, and reality had just kicked in... She began to realize that she was scared for what might happen to her next.

Tag: All

12. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    Name: Nabooru
    Class: Sage
    Weapon(s): Swords, Magic
    Approximate
    -Height: 5'8 ft
    -Weight: 146 lbs
    Hair: Long, red, in a pony tail
    Eyes: Golden
    Picture: http://www.ffsims.de/bilderbuch/zelda/nabooru.jpg

APPROVED!!

13. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Zelda
    Gardens, Hyrule Castle, Hyrule

Zelda had to admit, this was her favorite place in the entire castle. Every morning she would make her way out here and tend to her flowers. As a child, Zelda remembered her father telling her she didn't have to, that he'd hire a gardner... but Zelda wouldn't have it. She loved the plants... as had her mother.

But that was a long time ago, or so it seemed. Her parents had been dead many years now, and she was left to rule Hyrule by herself.

Not entirely by herself. Through the past few years she had made friends with people who, to this day, still helped out. People such as Link.

Zelda's blue eyes twinkled at the thought of the dashing young man. With a sigh, she contiued messing with her flowers.

TAG: Anyone

14. EmoJawa

May 19, 2006
    Approved (changed and edited)

Character Sheet:
    Name: Link
    Class: Triforce (courage)
    Weapon(s): Big Goron Sword, Hyrulian Shield, magic
    Approximate
    -Height: 6 ft
    -Weight: 190
    Hair: Blonde shoulder length
    Eyes: Sky blue
    Picture:

15. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    -Ignore this-

16. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: Everyone feel free to put up your first posts. I am greatly looking forward to seeing how this RP will turn out.

-Places to start your characters off at-
    Ganondorf and Phantom Ganon: are somewhere inside of his castle, possibly the dungeon?
    Link: Around Hyrule with Epona and Navi, possibly going to see Zelda?
    Zelda: Tending the gardens of her castle.
    Sages: Meeting together in the Realm of Sages, trying to figure out what has happened.
    Saria: Ganondorf's Dungeon.

17. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Navi

"Link! ... Link, where are you?!"

A worried Navi fluttered across the breeze, her little wings never losing a beat as she searched frantically for her companion.

"Typical, Hyrule's in trouble and he's out fishing!," she thought aloud, "Link!!!"

tag: EmoJawa

18. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Phantom Ganon

Deep in the dungeons, the shadows swirled together, and a purple light shone from unholy magic. The shadows stopped moving, and molded to the form of Phantom Ganon.

Like Ganondorf, this being was tall, strong, and powerful. He looked nearly identical to the Gerudo king, in all but one respect - his eyes. The eyes of this being glowed red, contrasting the shadows around.

This was Phantom Ganon, the ever-serving clone of Ganondorf.

He looked about the dungeon. There she was - the Kokiri girl. The Phantom's death's head mask materialised on his face.

He walked over to the cell, and the darkness clung about him like a cloak. The girl had been looking for her Ocarina, that was certain. He drew it out from his cloak.

"Looking for this, hmm?"

Tag: Saria

19. EmoJawa

May 19, 2006
    IC: Link

Sitting on the bridge alittle north west of hyrule with his fishing pole out and his ocarina in his mouth nearly dropped both when in his mind navi practically screamed in his ear "LINK". After scrambling to keep hi ocarina from falling he repliest to navi "What is it now Navi," looking worried"is something wrong with the Princess?"

TAg: Navi

20. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Saria
    Ganondorf's Dungeon

Saria looked up abrupty as she heard a hauntingly deep voice speaking to her. "Looking for this, hmm?" She quickly got to her feet and stumbled over to the steel door. She grabbed the bars on the window and stood up on her tip toes to try and look out. There was no light shining though the window any longer, all she saw was darkness... Darkness, and two red eyes right infront of her face. She let out a shreik and stumbled back down to the floor. "Who.. Who are you? And why have you done this to me? Why am I here?!" She yelled back to the atramentous figure lurking outside of the cell.

TAG: Penguinator-176

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Phantom Ganon

The Phantom laughed. The deep voice construed the sound into something evil.

"I'm the stuff of nightmares, little girl. I am Phantom Ganon."

He held her ocarina in the palm of his hand.

"Your toys are of no use here. There wll be no rescue."

Tag: Saria

22. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Saria
    Ganondorf's dungeon

"No rescue!"
    Saria said, gathering her courage together, as she stood up to her feet once again. She walked towards the door but this time not hardly as frightened. She now knew who she was battling against. "No rescue? She repeated herself. "Link has defeated you before, and I am sure he can do it again! She squinted at him and grabbed the bars of the window. Standing on her tip toes she looked into his blood red eyes, down to her ocarina, then back up at him. "I am not afraid of you..

Tag: Penguinator-176

23. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Navi

"Yes ... I mean, no ... I mean, kinda," came Navi's out of breath response as she finally found Link nearby, "Listen, we need to head back to Hyrule straight away. Something terrible has happened and we must warn the Princess, among many other things, and..."

Navi lost track of what she was attempting to explain. Her mind was racing with the possibilities that now presented themselves, what with Ganondorf returning to Hyrule AND one of the Sages missing. It could only mean trouble...

"Uh, anyway, something's brewing," she continued, "And I have a funny feeling an old enemy is right in the thick of it. Link, this is big. I mean, real big."

tag: Link

24. EmoJawa

May 19, 2006
    IC:Link

Listening to the stuttering explanation of Navi, Link started to worry a little... Something that can make Navi lose her calm? Not good.

"I'll be there soon Navi."

Lifting the Ocarina to his mouth Link started to play Eponas song...Wating.

Hearing the thumping of hooves, ink looked to the left and smiled.

"Epona!"

The brown horse ran up to him in the morning sun...

'I've missed you!" "Have a carrot!"

Tag: Navi

25. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Navi

"Hmm," Navi huffed, "You never offer me any food..."

Perhaps because you don't eat food? the thought crossed her mind.

"Come on, Link. We'd better hurry!"

Navi went forward as she waited for Link to follow. Hyrule wasn't too far away, but there was no telling what danger may lay ahead of them along the track. At least, that's what Navi always considered. She was a nervous fairy, always jumping around, searching ahead for trouble or something that could aid Link on his journey. She never stayed still. In fact, she was surprised that Link never told her to stop...

"Come on!"

tag: Link :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.