main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Zoo event?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by crimsongryphon01, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    Someone was telling me about an event at the JAX zoo? I was fishing for some info on a date and time please.

Thanks
    -Richard
    Tallahasse Imperial Gunner

2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Hey crimson...I think if you will look under the post tiltled "Nov. 4 Diabetes walk at Jax. zoo" that there should be some info. for you there. If not then Ani. should be able to answer your questions. So are you considering coming to the event?? We would love to have you there.

(by the way...this is Amanda...I met you at the RMH event...I am the blond rebel pilot) [face_peace]

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey Richard,

The event date is November 4th
    The time is 8:00 am until undetermined end time
    Located at the Jacksonville Zoo - 370 Zoo Parkway

It's for the American Diabetes Association Walk 2006

To my knowledge our role will be the same as RMH. Visual entertainment and available for photo ops. We will have a booth/table.

Hope that helps :)

We'd love to have anyone who wants to come from other areas join in.

4. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    I have marked it on my date book - we'll hafta wait and see if it happens with work. I'll let you guys know if I'm able to come. I do have another question...How do you join the Fanforce? Is there a form? Am I already a member because I have an account on this forum? That is the (if there is one) mission statment of Fanforce?

Thanks
    -Richard

5. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    nope nothing really, im not sure if we still do the name number thing roster thing anymore. so welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.