TheForce.net Jedi Council Forums Principles of Behavior
1) TheForce.Net and the Jedi Council Forums (JC) desires to create a family-friendly atmosphere of discussion for people of all ages. Visitors are encouraged to be on their best behavior to help maintain this atmosphere.
2) Users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner which is respectful to themselves and fellow users at all times. Users are also expected to respect all relevant laws, including intellectual property and privacy laws. This includes not posting anything that violates any law or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense including theft of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
3) Users are expected to take responsibility for their own behavior on the Jedi Council Forums, both public and private, and the consequences thereof.
4) Users are expected to learn, understand, and follow the rules for each forum that they visit. This includes all games and/or social threads/events (e.g. "get in lines," line-by-line threads, etc.). If a question regarding the rules for a forum develops, contact a forum moderator for assistance with a particular forum or an Admin for global site questions.
5) Users are expected to respect the wishes of those who wish to remain spoiler-free for Star Wars or any other material by avoiding spoiler discussion outside of designated areas. Any information that is officially released to the public by Lucasfilm or its representatives or any official publishers or companies is not considered a spoiler. Also please note that certain Forums have their own rules governing the usage and definition of "spoiler" in this regard, so please bear in mind #4 from above as well.
The Jedi Council Administration has the right but not the obligation to monitor and/or moderate the Forums, and offers no assurances in this regard. TF.N, LLC and the staff of the Jedi Council Forums are not responsible for messages posted on the Forums or the content therein. The accuracy, completeness or usefullness of any messages found on these boards is not vouched for by the staff of the Jedi Council Forums or TF.N, LLC. Each message expresses the views of its originating user; this includes messages posted by Jedi Council Forum Staff or VIPs, et al. The staff of the Jedi Council Forums reserves the right to reveal the identity of and/or whatever information we know about any user in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by said user. In order to contact a moderator who can help you with your questions, simply navigate to the forum home page and look under the area labeled "Staff Online Now" on the right side of the page. User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Jedi Council Forums is a privilege, not a right, and that the administration of the Jedi Council has the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke this privilege at any time without notice should the administration deem it necessary. User agrees that this Agreement in its entirety applies to both public and private messages. In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), you must be at least 13 years of age to use this system.