main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Board removal..

Discussion in 'Archive: Wyoming' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hey guys. I know that you've all tried to get something put together here, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm going to be removing this board on the 18th unless you all convince me to keep this here :(

2. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    Unfortunately, I knew this was coming. I wish this could work out, but none of us (maybe I'm speaking for myself) simply don't have time. Also, we are pretty spread out arounf. But thanks for the opportunity. Glad to meet you all, and hope to see you around the boards.

Sorry,
    -Semi

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I wanted to give you all a fighting chance! I know how hard it is to meet up there. But if some other time there is more interest let me know :)

This board will be moved into the inactive board forum. So the posts can still be read, but not posted on.

4. Darth_Larsen

Darth_Larsen Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2004
    im sorry to say it..

but it must go. not worth fighting for it..

i really thought we could get more people.. but this is wyoming... being different is not looked apond nicely here .. and people dont like to be classified as a geek..

when we did the wy state fair (we the mountain garrison). didnt get as well of a respond as I would have liked but it wasnt bad.. just seemed weird.Alot of people loved to see us.. but even more stayed very far away, and gave a very weird look... (not complaining at all. we had a blast, just seemed a little weird)
    http://www.mg501.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=66

there are alot of closet fans.. but not many will post to the world that they are full fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.