main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #5: Broken, part 4 (of 6)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by wild_karrde, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    It's pretty clear he knows, thanks to their interaction, and especially when you couple that with everyone's expressions after Cade's crazy display - Wolf and Shado are the only ones without a hint of surprise on their face. Everyone else has some. They just look nonplussed (not bad for people who just got trashed by a Sith... lady).

- Keralys

2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    What are the rules of Sith spirits?

They can go wherever they want.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Then we'd have this problem everywhere - which we don't.

4. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    How do Wolf and Shado come off in the fight?

5. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Why would we?

There's no reason to assume Sith spirits WANT to visit Dagobah.

6. jfostrander

jfostrander Writer: -Legacy -Republic/Jedi/Purge star 4 VIP

Jul 16, 2001
    Cade was using the Force conspicuously but it was he, all by his lonesome, who batted Talon with the ship wreckage. Which surprised everyone except Wolf and Shado who, of course, already knew. Cade really doesn't want to talk about it at the moment but he's not going to have much choice. Wolf and Shado knew it was him when they first saw him but his growled, "You got a problem with that?" basically said, "Don't say it." Since they didn't know the situation, Wolf and Shado were prepared to respect that -- no matter how much Wolf had been looking for him. (Wolf figured he could find Cade again now that he knows what Cade is doing). Cade has spent the last 7 byears denying he was a Jedi. Not even Syn or Blue knew. Well, that's all shot to heck now and he knows it. We already know Syn's basic feelings about Jedi. i think it's reasonable to assume there will be some fallout from this.<g>

-- John

7. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Holy cow, John just went through and thoroughly explained what his characters were thinking and discussed proper interpretation of the events.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

;) :p

8. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Cade's 'revelation'... :D

9. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    In another question.

Are Marasiah's lips natural or did she get a lips job as her sweet sixteen present!?

10. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    My favorite part was when Astraal was refered to as "Missionary Vao". Nice little KOTOR nod.

11. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    >>Are Marasiah's lips natural or did she get a lips job as her sweet sixteen present!?<<

She's a princess. 'Nuff said.

12. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    Jan and/or John, we've been wondering, were those Sith Spirits or the HOlocrons talking?

13. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    I bet you a credit that they will say "yes."

Even though there's clearly holocrons there.

14. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    True, the holocrons are there, but you know the Sith and how often holocrons or other tech might hold spirits.....

15. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Andeddu was a little red half man last time we saw his holovisage. Based just on that I'd say they're ghosts.

16. Sikon

Sikon Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2006
    Whoa. I'm so waiting for a Legacy nod in KOTOR... :p

17. YodaSlayerofEwalks

YodaSlayerofEwalks Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2006
    Dark Lords who have gone before, whose malevolent wisdom lies sealed within these HOLOCRONS Again I summon you!!-Darth Krayt

Did I miss something or doesnt that kinda indicate they are holocrons?
    Plus the fact you can see little glowy triangles...
    Why do people say they are spirits?

Also I dont know if anyone mentioned it yet but why is there a double bladed jedi on the cover, but no double blade inside?

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    While I liked this installment I didn't feel that it forwarded the plot of the series at all. It might as well have been a stand alone comic.

19. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Well, in the Shadows of the Taris Undercity, you meet Mission Vao. Trust me, they planned that nod -what?- three years in advance.

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Coruscant? I'd go visit there and pick up a stray Padawan.

21. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Sith Spirit: Hey Youngling, you like candy?
    Padawan: I'm not s'pos'ta talk to strangers.
    Sith Spirit: Alright, fine, be a good little Padawan. I'll just have to eat all this candy by myself...which is hard without a body.
    Padawan: I guess I could come have a little candy.
    Sith Spirit: Good, it's in the back of that shuttle over there...

C19, I think you're wrong on this matter. JAT and on the same topic, TOTJ:TSW, made it pretty clear that your everyday run of the mill Sith Lord is pretty limited post-mortum to anchoring themselves to a place or object, lest they succumb to the madness beyond death. I think it was the same deal with those statues that Palpy talked to on Korriban in EE, Sith Spirits binding themselves to an object in the mortal world, lest they befall a fate far worse than the death they'd just underwent. What proof have you that Sith Spirits can roam the Galaxy freely?

22. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Seriously? The Jedi had a reunion with Cade and it set up for a battle between the IK and the Sith. It's pretty obvious this first arc will end with the huge battle and Cade, his pals, the princess, and the Jedi will be caught between it. That?s going to be the big climax and conclusion over the next two issues, and #5 completely set that up.

23. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Jan and John,

=D= =D= =D=

You guys deserve a raise for making such a high quality comic. i had reservations of this series but you have proven me wrong.

i hope this series last 100 issues (or more)

24. Jan_Duursema

Jan_Duursema Comic Artist: -AOTC -Legacy -Republic star 4 VIP

May 15, 2001
    Thanks, all! Glad you are enjoying this issue (and the first Legacy arc as well!) Yeah, and the little homage to Mission Vao... :)

Can't wait til you see the next issue. Time to ractchet this up into high gear!

25. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    If #5 wasn't high gear...

Then what you call high gear must be some sort of ambrosia-induce euphoria.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.