main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I will be sad, if that means only twenty eps for season 5. I feel cheated.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  2. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Perhaps we'll get single episodes or a two parter to end the season?

We can only speculate unfortunately until they come out and tell us or wait until Episode 20 comes out and see if anything happens afterwards.

Watto and Seerow like this.
  3. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    You're right. We could get a full season. I hope we get a full 22. (In fact, I miss the single-episode stories. We could use another Bounty.) I'm just afraid it will be 20, no matter how good the next two arcs might be. They never should have messed with the air-dates for this season. The S5 Blu-ray set had better be cheaper!

4. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Next two arcs? Is he referencing the Ventress arc perhaps or the "mysterious" arc?

5. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    maybe there not 4 parters but more

6. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    It's extremely easy for me to dislike Filoni as director of TCW (especially when we get copy-paste messages like that), but as a person I am still tolerant of him. He seems to genuinely love SW and I'm sure he's just trying his best and hates the bureaucracy of it all as much as we do.

Either way, if it's true that Clovis has been pushed back I will be very disappointed. Season 5 has been extremely lackluster (right now it's tied with season 1 as my least favorite) and unless these next two arcs are completely earth-shattering in their delivery and repercussions then I will be extremely let-down. The Droid arc was just un-watchable and the younglings were not the least bit needed. I've come to expect ups and downs from TCW, but at this point FIVE years into the game they still haven't hit their stride, and worse than that they're stumbling all over the place. This is getting ridiculous, I can't take any more of this roller coaster of quality.

7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  8. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    You know, between the copious amounts of clips released and the disastrous leaking of Shadow Conspiracy, I feel like I've already watched this all before; there's no surprises for me.

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah that's yet another one. Was kinda funny listening it with 'Iris' playing in the background. They sure are putting out a ton of clips.

This thing where TCW seems to be trying new stuff alot with Younglings and Droids isn't all that surprising after 5 seasons. We're well past the normal audience turn overrate for CN's target audience and by now the really casual fans have jumped ship. This is where a long running show in those demographics may try to reinvent itself. Scary but, its just a thought.

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Really, how many Jedi does Vizsla know? If Maul gave any of like 9,999 other names that weren't "Kenobi" or perhaps "Ahsoka," he probably wouldn't have a clue as to what Maul was talking about. Still he asked the question. With that luck I'd quit the Death Watch, move to Nar Shadaa and take up gambling.

Mr. Atom Bomb likes this.
  11. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Zanzibar.jpg

12. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    Awesome clip. Maul seems to have had an updated model.

13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I do not care for Maul at all.....
    Let's get it over with.

What I am more interested in is the Clovis arc and what it had to offer...

I know it is a stretch... but if Clovis is really moved to Season Six and weeks ago Filoni stated that there is a Separatist Council Leader in S6. WHAT IF these things are linked and now with the Clovis arc in Season Six, that Separatist Council Leader is in fact SAN HILL.... One can only hope, but it does make sense if you ask me.

And when Filoni was asked ages ago at CVI about TIKKES (a Separatist Council Leader) appearing in S5, Filoni right away pointed to the Muuns of the Banking Clan. Who answers a Question about a Separatist Council Leader with an answer that does not have a Separatist Council Leader. IMO Filoni was pointing to San Hill and now that Clovis, according to some, is in S6 then that falls in line with the other statement that there sure are Separatist Council Leaders in S6.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Maul is the best villain in TCW and can't wait for the rest of his Arc

15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    It will be interesting, but to each his own. IMO Borkus was a much better baddie than Maul, but that is me...

Things are going to be interesting for sure.

Robimus likes this.
  16. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    you sir, are weird lol :p

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I know! Isn't it awesome.... ;)

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That's a little different from what I've always had in mind when I think of Jango on a tropical beach planet but its still funny. xD

19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    ROFL... ROFL [face_laugh]

Oh, Jango!

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    When Maul was brought back I used to joke Jango would be next having been swapped with a clone in AOTC and kicking back on some tropical beach planet drinking space margaritas all this time.

21. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I wouldn't bat an eyelash if they did revive Jango in some corny way. Not having switched with a clone, but something campy like one of the clones has been accidentally imprinted with his memories and the Jango clone begins to piece together fragments and becomes Jango via having all of his memories and being biologically identical.

Basically TFU II, only with Jango :p

EDIT: Stay tuned kids. In Season 6, Rex becomes Jango, conveniently already using Jango's signature double-pistol style :p

Seerow likes this.
  22. Darth_Calgmoth

Darth_Calgmoth Jedi Master star 2

Jul 7, 2006
    Isn't the Clovis arc supposed to be a trilogy? If the other arc would be a trilogy as well, it would fit nicely. After all there are only three episodes of the Maul arc left, so they have six episodes left until they reach 22.

23. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Yes, but sadly the Ahsoka arc is four episodes. :confused:

24. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
  25. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Yeah between the vids and book I'm not hugely interested. This is like the number of clips that were released for the Ventress/Savage arc in S3.