main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion We Need An Official Synopsis NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by JaimePrater, Feb 2, 2013.

1. JaimePrater

JaimePrater Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    I'm going nuts wondering what this is about.

2. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    If we get an official synopsis at all I'll be going nuts cursing the fact that I'd be spoiled:p

3. JaimePrater

JaimePrater Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    I'm sure we'll get a 'Luke, Han and Leia return to thwart a new enemy' or something like that.

4. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    You usualy get synopsis when...oh IDK...they actually get near production. We dont even know if the script is done. Calm down guys and just remember this "It most likely will be some insanely unrevealing thing like "The classic trilogy returns with Star Wars Episode VII". They wont start revealing plot information this early *unless we kidnap Arndt which I still say we need to do. Only he can fully answer our questions*. I also can't wait to see fans flip out if the synopsis contains either A) Something we all have never expected *some people here seriously fear anything that is new* or B) The original 3 aren't the sole focus. I look forward to your reactions :)

5. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Zuckuss the Ruckuss Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2013
    Most of the basic premise stuff will start to leak once casting calls start this summer.

6. MaeveSkywalker

MaeveSkywalker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Just to warn you. With JJ as the director it will be awhile before you get anything. He's a secretive little man.

7. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Isnt "STAR WARS" synopsis enough?

8. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    A female Skywalker decendent with the aid of Luke Skywalker leads the Jedi against a new force of enemy...........

9. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    "Spaceships. Battles. Screaming. Someone will die. The Force."

Episode Swag likes this.
  10. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Just write him a heart-felt letter and tell him you have cancer.

...too soon?

Paparazzo likes this.
  11. DowClimber

DowClimber Jedi Padawan

Jan 26, 2013
    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Last of the Ewoks

The Forest Moon of Endor was decimated after the destruction of the second Death Star. The fallout destroyed most of the life on the moon, including the entire Ewok population - except for one. After witnessing the annihilation of his home and entire race, the last of the Ewoks vowed that the Rebellion would face the same fate as that of his people. After 30 years of plotting and training, the Dark Side of the Force resurrects with the last of the Ewoks, who will exact terrible vengeance on the New Republic.

12. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I doubt we'll get one anytime soon.

13. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    So Mr. Arndt, let's talk plot shall we?

[​IMG]

14. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Lightsabers, Starfighters, Alien worlds and Aliens, The Force, Empire, Rebellion or whatever it will be in the ST, A new Enemy, Jedi, That's all I need to know that's in it. I doubt we will get a synopsis this early. When did we for TPM and AOTC? We knew what would happen in ROTS so I don't count that.

15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    The official synopsis for Star Trek Into Darkness was released, like, 4 days before the "announcement" trailer was released. We ain't hearing anythin', unless Disney / Lucasfilm puts the screws to him to put more out there. I'm assuming Paramount might be more hands off in how he handles his productions, no matter it's Star Trek or not.