main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST All Officially Confirmed INFO HERE (see last page)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by TheBBP, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Personally, I just want them to turn the TOR trailers into a full movie. I love those things. That would be a good spinoff project, IMO. As for Kennedy, I'm staying optimistic about her. She hasn't done anything yet that I haven't liked. We'll see.

2. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Ya the BioWare people did some good animation and ya Kennedy will hopefully get some extremely talented people in and let them work some magic. This wouldn't be possible with Lucas around, I don't think. Call me a "Lucas Basher" if you will but I can't get over how utterly lame the Darth Vader back story was. Now I think they have a new canvas which will be harder to screw up so bad unless they insist on using the Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones formula. I'm repeating my self as if I have tourettes at this point.

3. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    I would love it if they take those trailers, remove the 2 voiceovers, add on an extra 30 minutes of CGI that tie the 3 trailers together and wrap it up showing the treaty going through. It would make for a freaking AMAZING 45 minute special

Darth kRud and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  4. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I hate to say it, but there is such a lack of Star Wars news, I would almost welcome a "rumor" from Supershadow at this point. [face_devil]

themetresgained likes this.
  5. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Now now, don't turn to the Dark Side...:p

6. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Ok, Jan 21st has come and gone. How many of you still have hair/sanity/life? I just want to know if I'm dealing with people who keep their word and see things through. I want to be able to trust you guys. :)

7. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Echo-07 and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  8. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012

You can trust that I kept my word. My hair is now riddled with patches where the pulling out occurred! :p

Echo-07 and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Is this what it was like waiting for news in the prequels?

You people sound like your about to start committing weekly sacrifices of one another to please the LFL gods. [face_laugh]

BigAl6ft6 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  10. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Are you volunteering? :)

11. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    I sent emails to people asking for info...

12. Figrin D'aniel

Figrin D'aniel Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2013
    Oh good idea! :D We should look for people that have been involved in Star Wars for a long time (e.g. Drew Struzan, John Williams, Ben Burtt, etc.) and ask them if they've been approached about working on the new Star Wars films and if they know anything new!

It's probably not very likely we'll get much new info but it's worth a try!

13. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Mine were to Allston and Stover, so yeah... Sorry I EU-ed

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  14. quigonobi3

quigonobi3 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 5, 2012
    I agree i just wish they would get on with it not having any news is killing but i will never resort to supershadow-no way!!!:eek:[face_rofl]

15. QsAssistant

QsAssistant Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2011
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just had to get that out. WHY NO NEWS????!!!!! :_|

16. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I guess it would have to be an animated thing taking place in the old republic cuz people aren't big on on the Sith as in idea for the sequels. Sith or FTW! :) I think I'm going to name my next dog Darth (something). Darth Dog? Darth Fido. Darth Biscuits?

17. grungebunny

grungebunny Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    I can barely remember. I was 17 when ROTS came around but I remember being kept fully informed by Star Wars Magazine, however they were shooting at the time and seemed constantly in some sort of production on the saga. And there were lots of other nerdy movie series in their prime at the time of the PT, Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, X-Men so the time was filled up.

18. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

It was AICN. That was the website where I first found out about JJ Abrams. How appropriate - after all these years (17 and counting)....

19. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    The no longer lack of news is not killing me. so we were off on our prediction of the 21st by 3 days...

Let's keep this thread for the dry spell that will hit before casting is announced

20. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    Well, we know one thing for sure, Disney is reading these boards. LOL

:p

Bazinga'd likes this.
  21. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    I am sure there is someone who glances at boards but I doubt it is anyone with real power, I hope they are. But I doubt it

22. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I think this thread can be archived at this point. ;)

23. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Need....some....news....please! :_|

Echo-07 and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  24. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    ^^^ I know, but don't hold your breath. It could be a while before we learn anything new [officially.]

Graphic likes this.
  25. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    *Sigh* The excitement of the J.J. Abrams announcement is waning and now we're back to speculating endlessly about the catering services for Episode VII. Oh well. When does casting start? :p

Echo-07, Lee_, Graphic and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.