main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spin Off movies!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, Feb 6, 2013.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Every time Star Wars movie news is announced/strongly rumored, the internet is set ablaze with rumors, casting suggestions and love/hatred (take your pick).

A quick recap of non Ep. 7 SW movie rumors:

Yoda-centric movie! Approve, I do!
    Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg to write.
    And now the latest,via Entertainment Weekly (http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/02/06/star-wars-spin-offs-young-han-solo-movie-boba-fett/) is that two of the movies will feature a young Han Solo and an OT Boba Fett.

Yes, SW fans, this is truly a golden age to be a Star Wars fan. I say better than even during the prequel era.

nnaydolem and Nagayoshi like this.
  2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Hey Nerfherders - when they start casting for this one, I'll let you know. ;)

[​IMG]

3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Golden Age it may be JT but why in the Galaxy did it have to wait for a takeover to happen. The Maker has had the ability and the fortune to do these sorts of Gold Nuggets for years instead of toying around with his originals all this time. For Goodness Sake!... if I took any one of my designs and kept re-working and re-working it, I'm sure that it would look better than the original too but imagine the things I would miss out of creating further.

... but I am glad as a Mynock chewing on Power Cables that there is Life breathing back into The Force. [face_party]

DieWompRatDie likes this.