main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who likes the way this new Ahsoka storyline seems to be starting

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darkchrono, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Who likes the way this storyline seems to be starting with it looking like she is being falsely accused of something. Not sure if this storyline will be the main explanation as to why she is not in Ep. III or not but it will be interesting to see where they will take it.

I think they rushed things a little bit in making her panic and start running as I would of taken her character as someone who would try to explain herself a little more before doing something like that. But nevertheless if Ahsoka is accused and kicked out of the Jedi it could do a decent job in explaining why she is not mentioned in Ep III as well as increasing Anakin's frustration for the Jedi order if they acted in a way he does not agree with.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I like the way they're approaching this arc, with the kind of serious effort usually only found in top notch live action movies.

But this as the reason Ahsoka isn't in ROTS? No, that's just awful and wholly unsatisfying.

I mean, c'mon. You spend five seasons building her up starting from early adolescence:

• You (supposedly) teach her the hard lessons of war.
    • You broaden her perspective of politics and the galaxy as a whole.
    • You send her a gloomy message from her future self.
    • You have her go on a dark side poison trip.
    • You put her through teenage love.
    • You force her to take on the responsibility of looking out for her dark master.
    • You mature her physically, mentally and emotionally and make her a mentor for younglings.

and you just have her convicted of a crime she did not commit and booted out of the Jedi Order? Poof, good bye forever?

I'm not sure if even Ahsoka fans would find that satisfying.

On the other hand, I'd love for TCW to be canceled immediately after the finale of S5 airs, so I'd accept an unsatisfying conclusion to Ahsoka and the show just to be rid of TCW forever.

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  4. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I, for one, always like to see as many Ahsoka threads as possible.

5. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I read that in Tarkin's voice, mainly because the line, "The Chancellor feels very strongly that the Jedi be removed from as many military matters as possible." is stuck in my head. :p

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah, lets discuss this in the main episode thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.