main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Clone Wars Episode Guide by Jason Fry

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SevrinThree, Dec 12, 2012.

1. SevrinThree

SevrinThree Jedi Padawan

Nov 23, 2012
    Hi All -
    Does anyone know what happened to the Clone Wars "Official Episode Guide" by Jason Fry? As far as I know, they came out with Season 1 and then stopped. I love that book and wish they would complete the set. Anyone know what gives? Thanks!!

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  2. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    You might want to ask this in literature (you are inquiring about a book), they tend to be on top of these things and Jason Fry himself stops by relatively often.

Seerow SithStarSlayer, moving this to lit would really help this guy out, there's a high probability of Jason Fry seeing it there and responding.

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    jasonfry likes this.
  4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Bwahaha well done!

5. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Leaving this open for now, to give Mr Fry some time to respond...

6. jasonfry

jasonfry VIP star 4 VIP

Nov 11, 2003
    I THOUGHT I saw the Jace signal lighting up the sky....

I'm in the final stages of work on a new Clone Wars Episode Guide for DK, due out in early June. It'll cover Seasons 1 through 4 and however much of Season 5 publishing lead times will allow.

The new guide is more like the Clone Wars Encyclopedia for episodes than it is a continuation of the format from the Season 1 guide. But I think/hope folks will like it.

Weird thing: A Penguin imprint called Sunbird took the Season 1 guide, dropped the behind-the-scenes and EU stuff, and repackaged it with synopses/profiles of the Season 2 episodes that I wrote. That was a UK-only release. Definitely one of my odder writing credits, and I think the only book of mine nobody's ever brought to a con to be signed. Maybe someday.

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm in the UK and I don't remember seeing that in bookstores.

8. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Question is ehL Aye, were you looking for it?:p

9. SevrinThree

SevrinThree Jedi Padawan

Nov 23, 2012
    Hey Jason -
    Thanks so much for the reply! Love your stuff and am excited to hear you have new episode guides in the works. Rock on!

jasonfry likes this.
  10. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    jasonfry, can you reveal whether or not the episode guide will cover the "Mauldalorian" arc and/or the concluding Ahsoka-Ventress arc?

11. jasonfry

jasonfry VIP star 4 VIP

Nov 11, 2003
    Right now the book is 101 episodes so we could get "Revival" in there. Plus the movie. Things still up in the air about the rest of Season 5. We'll see....

12. Sable_Hart

Nov 28, 2009
    Dear Lord try your hardest. I would really like your official input on season 5. :D

13. jasonfry

jasonfry VIP star 4 VIP

Nov 11, 2003
    Just wrapped this project. For those who asked, thanks to the good folks at LFL and DK we were able to push on and include all of Season 5. The last two episodes will generate A LOT of discussion.

14. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    You've pushed this to a definite pre-order, which I've just done.

Thanks in advance. :)

15. Sable_Hart

Nov 28, 2009
    I... love you?
    Now, Your Highness, we will discuss the location of the hidden rebel basethe release date....