main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    If she gets off I won't get off, unless Ventress helps her get off.

2. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Woah. What are we talking about again? [face_thinking]

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like where this thread is going.

BlenderWars likes this.
  4. BlenderWars

BlenderWars Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2013
    [​IMG]

5. Knight3440

Knight3440 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2012
    At this point I'm thinking she gonna leave the order if she is found innocent, or she is definitely gonna have some trust issue which is gonna probably cause a rift between her and the Republic as well as the Jedi order.

6. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    :V 61% of the votes cast indicate that she needs to be die.

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I'm hoping Anakin kills Ventress and/or the "mystery" person who looks very much like Barriss with Ventress' mask and the Jedi Council determine that he's too attached to Ahsoka to continue being her master, and she gets switched over to be Plo Koon's Padawan. Perhaps not the greatest storyline (seems like too lenient a punishment for Anakin) but the best I can come up with at this point.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    He would think it the most horrible punishment ever next to their taking Padme away, and I think they would know that.

I don't want Anakin to kill Ventress, I'd actually like to see her in a Dark Times show since the OT has no female villains (or anti-heroes). So I hope she survives. But I could see the scenario you described regarding the mystery person who took her mask.

9. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I'm leaning towards her being M.I.A.

10. starve

starve Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2012
    A thousand times yes. I don't ever want to even hear the idea of someone "turning to the dark side" ever again. The Anakin/Vader story arc (as originally conceived) was cool, but a Jedi turning to the dark side should be EXTREMELY rare. As it happens we already have Dooku and Anakin turning (one Jedi-mentor line where 2 out of 4 "turned to the dark side") and then, according to EU, Jaicen Solo (Anakin's grandson) turns to the dark side. ...not only did they turn, but all three of them became Sith Lords (Tyrannus, Vader, Caedus).

...it's just stupid. There are an infinite number of stories to tell that have nothing to do with a Jedi turning to the dark side and/or fighting their "inner demons".

As much as I like grit, I'd like to see Ashoka get away at this point. I think the Jedi council is stupid and they deserved to be wiped out, but I'd like to see her get away.

11. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    Asohka should face the same fate as Mace Windu, as in force lightning to death.

TheDarkSyde likes this.
  12. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Sacrifice herself to the plot hole to save the galaxy. (Wonder how many people will get that reference?)

13. TheDarkSyde

TheDarkSyde Jedi Padawan

Feb 27, 2013
    Ahsoka isn't even worthy of wielding a lightsaber.

GGrievous likes this.
  14. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    This. I don't see why people think Ahsoka will be killed off. The writers obviously love Ahsoka, so they'll find a way for her to survive. Not to mention killing her off would be dark on a level that this series has never gone to before...I just don't see it happening.

15. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    You say that about everyone.

TheDarkSyde likes this.
  16. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    She has the knowledge to build another lightsaber or two.

17. Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2013
    Killed by Grievous.

Seriously, she's faced him twice now, gotten her face kicked in, and is still alive. Damn plot armor.

This should have been her end:

[​IMG]

*crunch*

18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    People have been tortured to death, There has been Slavery including implied sexual slavery, while people get force choked all the time, yet killing Ahsoka would be too dark :confused:

I like the character too but I don't think she should outlive the show particularly when she will never be referenced again, and we as an audience would be wondering why she is not helping out in the OT era.

Personally I think it's gonna be Rex who does her in and why
    • A child suggested it to Filoni in a Q/A and that's good enough for him
    • They had him and his about face reaction about her, that wasn't put in their randomly
    • As a character he has a connection to her
    • He is a Clone and this will be his Order 66 and it's going to effect him too for his own arc

Nubbs likes this.
  19. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I really, really don't wanna see Ahsoka make it to the OT era in any capacity. I don't care if she lives or dies, just want her out of the Star Wars story.

20. Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2013
    We had an entire episode about the successful merciless extermination of a clan of people. Killing Ahsoka is darker than that?

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  21. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    There is still a whole 20 years of Dark Times awaiting, even if she survives TCW. Ahsoka will never make it to the OT or ST (like some claimed). That would be just stupid.

I think Ahsoka dying in the dark times, killed by Vader himself is the best Option. It would deepen Vaders despair and his downfall to the dark side. In Episode 3 he did not manage to kill his beloved Ones (Obi Wan and Padme). He stoped the force choking and later did a very uninspired and lousy Force Jump into Kenobis Sword.

Killing Ahsoka could be an Answer to his suffering when he showed Mercy against Padme and Kenobi. When he faces Ahsoka he will not show mercy even for his beloved ones and his transformation to the dark side will be complete.

22. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

I think that would be a terrible idea. They have had Vader do some awful crap and I wouldn't put this past them, but he is meant to be redeemable with good inside. It would be better if her death is a catalyst for him going bad. We know that if those he cares about generally have Anakin/Vader doing good or bad things depending on the situation.

23. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, she just shouldn't survive past 19BBY in my opinion. She definitely shouldn't have anything to do with the Rebellion (and it's just the type of junk they'd perpetrate).

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  24. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    It would be utter madness for her to survive and appear in the ST.

IMHO, Darth Vader will seek out Ahsoka as his first apprentice; she rejects and a duel unfolds. Vader either kills or leaves Ahsoka to die of her injuries and it will probably be the final episode of the Clone Wars.

Not only is she absent from Revenge of the Sith, but not even included in Vader's "Jedi list" in the Force Unleashed franchise. I highly doubt Vader would allow his former Jedi padawan to run around the galaxy freely, whilst killing every other Knight and Master in sight.

A "...and she lived happily ever after" is a pathetic way to end this character's story.

**There is absolute no sense in having Ahsoka appear as a figure in the Rebellion. Luke is the "last of the Jedi" according to Yoda in RoTJ and Filoni is under orders (apparently) not to piss all over the movies. **

25. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Well we were never given the opportunity to get to know any of those Jedi who were killed by the clones in ROTS. That's not quite the case with Ahsoka.

I don't suppose you've heard of Aurra Sing? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.