main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion (Warning tag) The (Super) shadow (DOESN'T) know...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by DarthBreezy, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Something has to be true & if it is , I hope Super Shadow comes out & says I TOLD YOU SO.......

2. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    [face_rofl] - Mickey Suttle saying "I told you so" - now that is hilarious!!!!!

Chris, you have to remember we've been dealing with ****Shadow for over 10 years. Please take our advice (based on our past experience) and do not believe a word on his site, it's all crap.

Now, talking about ****Shadow, where's Braxus?

3. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Good thread and nicely put OP.
    While most "veteran" users know about Supershadow and react with reflexive hate and flame to any mention of him, there may be a good deal of people who have no ill intentions and have simply not heard of this fake.
    It's a good idea to nicely inform them that he and anything related to him is a hoax and it would be good to put this (or a similar thread) on a sticky so that people can see it.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  4. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Hey! Leave Super Shadow alone! He was the one who found out and told us there would be a Star Wars Episode 7 looong before anyone knew it... even George Lucas! :p

5. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    I'm amazed that SS is even still up after all these years.

6. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I have to admit, whenever people use the "SS" abbreviation when refering to Supershadow, something completely different comes to mind...

7. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    It occurs to me to wonder if Disney will suffer his existence, because they don't crap around about certain things. I once heard a story about a farmer in Kansas who was a Disney fan and lived under the approach and landing pattern for an airport. He also had a giant Mickey painted on the roof of his barn waving at the airplanes, at least until a Disney exec flew out of that airport and the farmer got a lawyer's letter from Disney telling him to take Mickey off the roof of his barn or else.

8. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Shame they won't simply make this thread a sticky, but *shrugs*.

I'm very glad there's been such a positive response in and to this tread - rather funny if you think about it considering the subject matter! - I honestly tried to keep the vitriol out of the opening post (Yeah, you guys know I save it for the EU :p;)) because I would hate for 'new users' to have their first experience with the TFN forums leave them with the idea that we're a bunch of internet monsters who feed on the fresh blood of posting virgins (after all, we save that for the JCC).

I can't wait for the day when news breaks that the law house of mouse takes a break from small farmers and day cares to go after a real cretin.

9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Oh, I can only imagine the terrible things Disney will do to SS if he ever tries to solicit money from fans again. They make LFL look like pansies when comes to people making profit off their own works.

10. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Are you sure you can trust someone who works on the Star Wars Expanded Universe to give you accurate information? ;)

jedimikey likes this.
  11. KevinM1

KevinM1 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2012
    It's not and he won't. His rumors are his own fan fiction which he modifies whenever some real news comes out.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Supershadow has become a "shadow" of his former self anyway.

lbr789 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  13. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    more machine now than man?

lbr789 likes this.
  14. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Only a master of evil.

lbr789 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  15. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    I remember as a kid stumbling across his website during TPM days. Even back then as a kid I realized the site was garbage without anyone telling me. It just wreaked of fake and unprofessional. It left me pitying a middle aged man. Me, a little boy, pitying a middle aged man.

cdgodin and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  16. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Supershadow is where Disney should put all of their lawyers.

Chancellor_Ewok and StoneRiver like this.
  17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Maybe Supershadow is some poor schmuck that does this to make money in order to feed his family?

18. Corax78

Corax78 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2008
    I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Super Shadow's drivel has been popping up during chats on the Old Republic game. Always awesome when I'm hunting Sith across the galaxy and someone is whispering about his stuff as gospel.

19. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Am I wrong for actually wanting this? (Rhetorical - no need to reply ;))

And my apologies for not starring the entire word out earlier, and thanks for the edit :)

20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Sure, a thing or two might be proven to be "true" in a the way that any of our guesses might be right. Supershadow however have no "inside info" or anything of the sort. He/she is just a sad person who has made it his/her lifelong pursuit to trick Star Wars fans into thinking he/she is a Lucasfilm insider. I first stumbled upon Supershadow about the same time I stumbled upon TF.N back in 1998/1999 (this is my second username here), so this has been going on for quite some time.

21. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    I think all that you need to do is post some of his misinformation about the prequels and he's discredited.

22. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Don't need to - he's done such a good job himself..

23. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    That's why the best and ONLY Shado that KNOWS... doesn't end with "W"..

24. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    You mean like when I guess every piece of the earth as a location for lightning to strike, and when it does I tell all those silly logical people, "See! I told you so!"

25. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Good thread, no-one should take the trolling hack that is SuperShadow remotely seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.