main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your favorite scenes of unintentional humor in the PT

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by KilroyMcFadden, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I can sort of understand why people are objecting to this thread, but I don't think shutting out opinions you dislike does any good. Besides, saying that scenes caused unintentional humor isn't necessarily always a criticism of them.

Another one that may or may not have been intentional: the part where Obi-Wan drops a ton of machinery (or something) on the magnaguards at Utapau always draws a laugh from my family.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    "No...NOOO....NOOOOO YOU WILL DIE"

Major Smith and CT-867-5309 like this.
  3. Samnz

Samnz Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    TFN is a fan site and the Jedi Council forums are associated with TFN. I think that makes it a logical conclusion.
    And even if that conclusion was wrong, my question remains: Why are you here (that question is not primarily targeted at you, anakinfan, but users like Kilroy who are obviously more concerned with promoting their obscure fan edits and celebrating lay offs than anything else)?

Ok. Your choice.

TOS?

4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Yeah, terms of service... and we are a fan site. This board is for fan's of the PT to discuss the prequels until our hearts melt, or for those of us who don't get it, until they get banned. This "favorite things to ridicule" thread had a negative tone to begin with and nothing good has come out of it, just reports. If this boorish behavior crosses over into other threads after the lock, then bans will follow. And I'm not talking just PT, this goes for all the movie forums.

SlashMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.