main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [33,333!] Such posts! So volume! Wow

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I've never done one of these threads before, so bear with me whilst I meander through it.

33,333 posts. That's HALF of 66,666 posts which is pretty metal.

I've been posting here now for longer than many new born babies have been alive. During that time I mostly hung out in the Senate til they promoted me and then I got to hang in ModSquad. I came late to the JCC but feel I made the place better by posting in it, mostly by making outlandish statements like this.

I've had fun, laughed, banned like 3 people, and been enriched by many of your unique insights. To balance that sincere statement I'll ruin it with the caveat that it only applies to the cool kids. The rest I've just judged with awe-inspiring ease.

This is the point at which I do shout outs to people who deserve it. If I forget you, you're either not memorable or more likely I genuinely forget.There is no order here except that which I can pull together at random.

lexu - you understand me better than anyone and of course use that power totally against me. Never change.

Except that bit about using it against me.

Change that right up.

GrandAdmiralJello - I fondly recall our meet-up in Sydney, though your accent was 100% not British enough. Still, I would gladly raise a glass and toast Her Majesty again should the occasion allow it good sir.

SuperWatto - So I get to Holland and I'm sick, and the varied air pressures from flying has left my ears blocked but all that lethal man-flu was broken up by walking around Amsterdam drinking beer and having dinner looking across at the city with this guy. Awesome, very chilled dude - hup Holland!

Rogue_Ten - Bra. Do you even lift, as is your wont? You're the worst capitalist I know.

zapdos - Although a newbie, you're from Norway and therefore kvlt. This is grim and coated in permafrost like a Darkthrone cover. Which is to say - love it.

[​IMG]

DarthTunick - Turn that frown (neckbeard) upside down (i.e. grow like a goatee or something)!

tom - in my head you are Tom Selleck and I wanted to say that I'm glad you didn't get cast as Indy but I also enjoyed "High Road to China".

[​IMG]

Oh and your music is dope as **** and you should keep posting that.

JoinTheSchwarz -

jp-30 - I'm glad your people could defeat Sauron and use your warrior skills to win at rugby.

ophelia - your posts are usually brimming with awesome and that comic cover you did of me? AMAZING.

harpua - All I need to say here is; never change

Rogue1-and-a-half - A gentleman and a scholar. Love your work sir.

Jabba-wocky - I'm not sure I understand you as you're either the human anachronism or a replicant. Nevertheless, amusing. I just picture you as a cross between Twofer from 30 Rock and Brother Mouzone from The Wire.

[​IMG]

Lord Vivec - Except when you take on people who will beat you, like Ender Sigh...

duende - AAAAAH. And Vargs, all the Vargs and the Robocops!

I Am Are The Internuts -

[​IMG]

Sith-Lord-Gunray - I feel like we would judge people in the same awesome way. Yes.

Kyle Katarn - I now assume you ARE Roger Sterling. This is good.

farraday - I wish he'd return :(

dizfactor - I really miss you buddy. I was re-reading our emails the other day, plans to start a company in California and take over the world. Goddam man. It's been 5 years. These lines from Ulysses by Tennyson remind me of you; "Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods."

Darth Guy - " :( ". What happened to that?

Healer_Leona - We were in ModSquad together but didn't really interact much. The years since have given me an appreciation for the kind of person you are - which is awesome.

dp4m - You know what a six on the wild die means; this forges an unbreakable bond.

Souderwan - Soundwave, my favourite Transformer. See? No seaman jokes. Though the old shanty "Don't Forget Your Old Shipmates" seems entirely masturbatory in nature.

[​IMG]

I actually realised by this point there's like more and more names i can add. Except for you, you, and especially you missy, I love you all and I wish I'd discovered Breaking Bad before now.

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Congrats on the half evil post count. I find that somehow most appropriate, especially after scarring me so early in the morning with that frightening Cagebunny!

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    This is not a lie. Just last week, I said that I wished someone would say of me that I was a "gentleman and a scholar." I even wondered aloud how on earth it hadn't happened yet. What a hilarious coincidence.

And congratulations! :)

4. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    There is no doubt; Cagebunny is evil!

Healer_Leona likes this.
  5. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    i just wanted to see it one more time

Ender Sai likes this.
  6. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Congratulations, I think.

7. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    This is a grand day in our history.

8. The Star Wars Archivist

The Star Wars Archivist Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 22, 2013
    Congratulations Ender Sai...

9. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    I would get offended, but I don't think I've ever mentioned you in any of my threads and probably never intended to, so it's ok I guess.

Much congratulate. Very namedrop.

Ender Sai likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Wow. You did it without belittling one person. Good job.

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  11. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Yet you just couldn't stop yourself.

12. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Yet you just could not stop yourself.

13. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    So comeback. Such meta.

14. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Sometimes our bond is a 1 on the wild die while successfully beating the challenge rating...

Ender Sai likes this.
  15. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
  16. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    !!!!!!!!!!!, !!!; !!!!!.

Aka such error! So oversight! Wow!

Dani I did intend to mention you. I mean, Comms Drama! Mods being grilled on open flames! Such wonderful.

AaylaSecurOWNED likes this.
  17. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Kvlt svrfing.

18. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I salute you, sir! May you continue to lift!

19. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    sach majesty, so grandeur! massive shout-ups! hooray for half-metal!

Ender Sai likes this.
  20. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Majesty & grandeur worthy of the British Crown.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I often surprise people with my lack of British accent. It is perhaps my single greatest disappointment in life. I really ought to fix that.

At any rate, I am glad to have met you and would do so again. However, I propose we do so in an establishment with a better drink selection.

22. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I would love meeting this Ender character so he would have an idea of what meeting an awesome JCCer is like.

23. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    That Cagebunny? I like it! Another!

24. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    on the occasion of this thread i shall reveal unto you all the secret footage of the rendezvous of Ender Sai and myself in hk (that's hong kong, laowai)

Ender Sai likes this.
  25. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    You would! :p