main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Making a SW book... and possibly animation... Interested in getting involved?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Emberin, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Emberin

Emberin Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2014
    Okay, so I've been working on a Star Wars book that takes place just after Order 66, the Jedi Purge still going on. This is in a clone's point of view, what he had seen, and what he's going through at that time.
    That's the rough summary of the book, and if I can, I'd like to do an animated series (or movie, but personally, I think an animated series would be simpler.) The problem? I need a tech's help. I can kind of draw, but not very well, and it's more of anime style. I can't look at something and draw it. It has to come from my own mind. So, I'm going to need an artist, too. I'm always roaming around the Star Wars world in my mind, asking questions, and going on little adventures. I can take care of the scripts/directing, but it would be nice to have an adviser. It's not important, though.
    It anybody's interested in helping out, you can reply, or email me at risingemberin@gmail.com
    It would be a volunteer position, considering I'm just getting started, so here are what I need:

Animation tech
    Artist
    Computer tech
    Adviser

(Note: The adviser isn't really as important as the rest, but it would be nice to have someone go over the work.)