main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific 6/22 - 10th Unnoficial Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Jun 4, 2014.

1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    We are less than a month away! JUNE 22nd 2014! Our 10th Annual Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland!
    Like always, Lunch at Pizza Port at noon, picture at the castle at 2pm, and finally we will all get together for the last Jedi Academy show at 4:35 PM

Please help us spread the word!

http://www.starwarsdisneyland.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook....rWarsDisneyland

T-shirts; Shirts are for sale, a few shirts from previous years are also available. As always, profits will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Look great, and support a great cause!

Discounted tickets are available! Disney ask that we please don't post this link on Facebook or any other websites. These tickets are meant for people going to this event only. So please email the link to anyone you know that is planning on going that day so that they can save a few bucks!

Here is the link for Star Wars Fan Day:

http://www.disneyconventionear.com/ZMSF4ST

Tickets are valid from Monday, June 16 - Friday, June 27, 2014.​

Click here to purchase specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets.
    These special ticket prices are not available once you arrive at the Resort.
    Our ticket store closes at 9:00 PM PST on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
    Don't delay! Prices are subject to change without notice.

These specially priced tickets are intended only for guests that are participating in this Event. Only the registered attendee is allowed to purchase tickets from this discounted ticket store link and they can purchase up to 8 tickets maximum. We reserve the right to contact the ticket purchaser to request event registration confirmation. If it is discovered that the purchaser of the ticket is not participating or attending this event it will be considered a misuse of this offer and ticket, and the ticket(s) will be blocked and will not be eligible for a refund. In addition these tickets cannot be purchased for the purpose of being resold.

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I wish more people would go to Pizza Port for lunch. Seems nowadays everybody seems to just do their own thing for lunch. Last year I felt like I was the only one there. :(

3. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll post a reminder. maybe we can get more people there

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    We've had trouble getting there in time for lunch at noon. We will be there though in time for the picture. Are they no longer letting us take a group photo at Jedi Academy?

5. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Yeah, we may miss lunch too. Haven't heard anything about the picture at JEDI Academy, but signs point to no :(