main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon role call!!! who's all here now?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 15, 2013.

1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey all! just wanted to say whats up and see who all is still here with us?? Im psyched for the new trilogy commin our way and what ever else disney has in store for us. I guess theyve cancelled the clone wars cartoon BOO!!!! but have other cartoons in the cw animation style planned that will touch on previously un spoke of time lines!!! that can be awesome!.... any one got any new collectables?? Ive gotten some gg mini busts im tryin to get the entire bounty hunter set I just need bossk 4-lom and zuckass! I also got the icing on my cake!!! an actual real true to life graflex!!! and an mpp replica (its a replica flash handle but really works!!!) they are soooo awesome!!!

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Yeah, our FF has really hit hard times. :(

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    apparently! its this way at ccg too, Im not sure who wrote it in a thread but I read it here some where that they were hoping the new sequels would bring life back to the boards! well I see Ive had alot of views on my posts so if we wright it they will post lol.
    Well Im a long time member and at one time moderator of these here boards who may I ask are you Jedi Gunny

4. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    I'm here.....sort of?

5. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    lol word bro!!! wheres eric??? whos moderating here!?? take me to your leader earthlings!!!

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    We've met before, Jim. I used to be JEDIGUNSHIP; just changed my username. ;)

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    oh sweet deal I remember you! lol why the name change??...you hiding out?? you in trouble?? wait dont tell me!! if you do then ill be dragged into it and then Ill have to go into hiding and change my name... and I really like my name lol
    so really where is every one!!!!???? this is just crazy!! we need some action in here lol

8. darthmaul2002

darthmaul2002 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I haven't been on in a long time. Just logged in. This is what I like to do on my free-time (someone posted me on reddit).

[​IMG]

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I don't know, Jim. I really don't know why people aren't posting on here.

Hello there, darthmaul2002. Haven't met you before.

10. darthmaul2002

darthmaul2002 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I've been on here for a while when I was younger haha. Decided to come back since the new movies are coming out :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Good to know the new material is bringing in older and newer users.

12. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Maybe the new movies will spark things up a bit. For me, I thought the FanForce was dead. Then I just discovered that they changed web hosting, and that caused them to crash. All our old posts are lost. That really sucks, because i did refer to those old posts. Oh well. Things always change.

13. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Actually, I just realized that all our old posts are back. happy news.

14. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    The long posts are still truncated, I believe, but everything should still be there.

15. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    I'm still haunting the boards once in awhile. Hopefully one day I'll be back to work in Oregon and this california stint will be a bad memory.

16. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Can't wait to have to back brigandarklung! We need more activity up here.

17. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Roll call. Present! Just parenting the youngling, work, & life. Some trooping, not as much as I used to. Some collecting, figures, comics mostly. I stay up to date on the comics. Especially the star wars based on Lucas' first rough draft where the story is so different from the 4th draft & shooting script. The characters are cool & the art is great!

Sorry for not being around. Maybe we could plan a get together in the new year when there's more new Episode 7 news to talk about.

Eric

18. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    I am currently trying to find some nice copies of the Star Wars comic book #1 and #2 (1977). Can't seem to find good copies for the right price....but I will.

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm still hanging around here. Just busy with college.

20. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Where are you going to college?

21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Portland State. So I'm not too far away from home.

22. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Still here. Waiting for the day when masses of new people flood these boards looking for fellow fans willing to talk about all the New Star Wars stuff coming in the near future.

-Eric

23. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Eric, we can only hope. I come by once in awhile. But it's hard just chatting with myself. Don't get me wrong...I'm very interesting. But even I get tired of myself sometimes.

Lord_Dubi likes this.
  24. Jedi Janet

Jedi Janet Jedi Knight

Apr 11, 2015
    Just joined today!

Janet

Lord_Dubi and jawajames like this.