main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Night at Coors Field (August 22)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by zeraduel, Jul 28, 2014.

1. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011
    Hey all,

The board is working on plans for group tickets for those interested in going to see the Rockies play on Star Wars Night. I will update this once we have a plan setup. Our goal is to get group tickets so everyone is close to each other. We are looking at the $25 face value tickets (with a shirt). The total after taxes and fees is $31.50.

Here is the link that has more information: http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/ticketing/group_offers.jsp?offer=starwars

Michael

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  2. ShortForceLover

ShortForceLover Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2013
    I am beginning to think my work is in leagues with the Dark Side! Every fun thing imaginable with the group this summer seems to happen when I am gone!! Have fun! If anything changes, I would love to join in the fun!

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
  4. zeraduel

Mar 15, 2011
    Update: The ticket packages which include the shirt are selling fast and limited supplies remain. Because of this, we have decided to get tickets on your own and will try a group ticket method next time when we can give everyone 1-2 weeks to sign up. If you are interested in going and sitting with a small group - work something out with others who are going. I will be purchasing a few tickets tonight for RMFF members. Let me know by this afternoon via Facebook or private message if you would like to go and sit with me and DieWompRatDie, FanForced. The ticket cost is $31.50 and I'd need to know your shirt size. In addition, I'm asking those people to pre-pay before I order.

If you choose to get a ticket with the t-shirt package on your own, I suggest not waiting too long as the Coors Field rep said they could sell out in days.

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Jeff is meeting with them today (as the leader of Rebel Legion) and his parents are coming out to watch us make a fool of ourselves :D I'm pretty sure there will be a backdrop or two around the stadium for pictures. I will update later because there are other details I can';t remember at this time.

nnaydolem likes this.
  6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i need to see if jana & sarah wanna to come up for this!

7. zeraduel

Mar 15, 2011
    I received an email today regarding the Star Wars Night from the account executive in charge of the event. If you are planning on going, please make note:

Good morning!!

Thank you for purchasing tickets to Star Wars Night at Coors Field! Below is some important information we ask that you review prior to the game on Friday, August 22nd. If you have any questions, please call us at 303-312-2224. Thanks!

T-Shirt Distribution
    · Redemption tables will be located at sections 201 (main concourse) and U325
    · Only fans with a Star Wars Night t-shirt voucher will be able to pick up a shirt at the designated areas
    · Vouchers can be redeemed between the time gates open (5:00pm) and the end of the 7th inning
    · Due to the limited quantity of t-shirts, size exchanges will not be available

Pre-Game Parade
    · All fans in costume are welcome to participate in the pre-game parade around the warning track
    · All fans in costume MUST meet along the cement wall (parade area) outside of Gate A no later than 5:30pm

Other
    · For security purposes, please leave laser pointers and replica weapons at home!
    · Fans will be allowed to wear masks into the ballpark, but might be asked to remove them when coming through a gate

8. zeraduel

Mar 15, 2011
    *Update: Per Coors Field, the parade with the costumed troops will star approximately 5:50 - 6:00 pm for those that want to watch.

9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

More time at Jacksons!

10. zeraduel

Mar 15, 2011
    Final Update per Coors Field (8/21/14):

T-Shirt Distribution
    · Redemption tables will be located at sections 201 (main concourse) and U325
    · Only fans with a Star Wars Night t-shirt voucher will be able to pick up a shirt at the designated areas
    · Vouchers can be redeemed from when gates open to the end of the 7th inning
    · Due to the limited quantity of t-shirts, size exchanges will not be available

Pre-Game Parade
    · All fans in costume are welcome to participate in the pre-game parade around the warning track
    · All fans in costume MUST meet along the cement wall (parade area) outside of Gate A no later than 5:30pm

Photo Opportunities
    · Photo opportunities will be located at section 137, section 113, and the Rooftop Terrace
    · Photo opportunities are available throughout the game yet characters will not be available after the 6th inning

Other
    · For security purposes, please leave laser pointers and replica weapons (guns) at home!
    · Replica lightsabers will be allowed into the ballpark
    · Fans will be allowed to wear masks into the ballpark, but might be asked to remove them when coming through a gate

11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Looking like rain...

12. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Good times! Good to see everybody trooping the parade and working in the stadium making fans smile. Nice job, y'all.

catz44 likes this.