main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Your Story Ideas For Future Films/Spinoffs

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by markdeez, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    ice cream maker guy: brain freeze.

[​IMG]

willrow hood: the ice cream maker guy finds that a competitor in the frozen treat business is killing off his suppliers with a vicious blend of ice cream and liquid carbonite. it's up to this lone purveyor of frozen goodness to find the culprit and end his reign of delicious, icy, terror.

[​IMG]

Sarge and EHT like this.
  2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    anything that's not KOTOR

3. kubricklynch

kubricklynch Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2012
    I want to see an Admiral Ackbar spin-off beginning before and ending after the OT. Mon Mothma and Garm bel Iblis(assuming he still exists) could be supporting characters.

And a Quinlan Vos movie.

darklordoftech likes this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    A SW gangster movie directed by Tarantino / Rodriguez or Scorsese. It would be full of thugs, gangsters, bounty hunters, mob bosses, a movie of scumbags double crossing and killing other scumbags, with love and revenge and all the rest of it mixed in. Heists, deals gone bad, assassinations, brutal interrogations, corrupt cops, just about everyone uses illegal drugs on camera, etc.

An Imperial Forces movie in the vein of IMPS The Relentless. Maybe a series or a webseries (like those Streetfighter or MK webseries') would be good for that.

A TOR movie, maybe a series of those.

5. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    • Knights of the Old Republic
    • Rogue Squadron
    • Yoda (Hundreds of years younger)
    • Espionage-themed film featuring the thieving of the Death Star plans.

6. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    Two words:
    Count Dooku

7. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Yoda and Dooku's terentatek battle on Kashyyk.

Jedirush2112 and JediFan215 like this.
  8. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    hmmmmmmm....
    1. I would love to see a spin off/trilogy of how the Jedi and Sith began.
    2. Yoda. Not his origins, or taking away from his "mystery" but maybe something along the lines of what got him on the council?
    3. During his exile on Tatooine, what did Obi-wan/Ben really do while watching young Luke :). He must have known of the Rebellion. Did he play a larger part?
    4. Darth Vader. Something with him as the main character between ROTS and ANH.
    I do hope they stay away from the Big Three, Luke, Han, and Leia, in any spin off movies. The actors and their characters are so iconic, I couldn't bear to see them recast.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  9. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Ackbar's military career.

Abadacus likes this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

Star Wars: It's a trap!

Actually, I would probably enjoy that movie.

[​IMG]

EHT and darklordoftech like this.
  11. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I want some standup. The HK-47 Comedy Hour.

Observation: The meatbags will eat it up, master. Their puny brains are tired of the same old origin films.

Answer: Certainly not, I do not plant to bomb the theater halfway through the show...unless you order me to, master.

12. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    If Rebels doesn't show the formation of the Rebel Alliance, we'll need a spin-off to show that. The formation of the Rebel Alliance is an important event that needs to be seen on-screen.

13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    They could start with some of the deleted scenes from ROTS.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I would want
    • Boba Fett movie
    • Kotor movie
    • dark times movie

15. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009

I'd rather see that as a TV series - stretch it out to tell a more complex tale.

I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy today - awesome fun.

If the spinoffs are half as good as that we'll be in for a treat :)

darklordoftech and Jedirush2112 like this.
  16. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    Star Wars:

(The Good,The Bad and The Sexy!) A Bounty Hunter movie ( Fett, Bane, Sing)

Ahsoka Tano: The Lost Jedi!

Asajj Ventress (Glimpse of an Assassin)

Rise of The Hutts (Gansta Style)

Star Killer (To Kill a Sith)

Clone Troopers: ( Force 10 from Kamino)

Gungans (Bridge over the River Andrevea)

Rouge Squadron: ( Behind Imperial Lines)

17. Abadacus

Abadacus Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2014
    I'll repost my little pitch for a Mara/Karrde film here with minor edits (this is on the tenuous assumption that they aren't contradicted by 7, of course):
    An acerbic young woman - yet to come to terms with her unmentioned but violent past - played by Allison Scagliotti is taken under the wing of a charming but ruthless smuggling kingpin played by Viggo Mortenson as they try to carve out a place for themselves in a galaxy torn apart by civil war. Along with a motley crew of criminals and aliens, of course.
    At first, neither trusts the other, merely using their skills/connections to stay alive - and ready to betray each other if there's profit to be had by it. By the end, we see a more human side of Viggo as he becomes a kind of father-figure to her, and she in turn becomes less trigger-happy and more willing to risk her own safety for her crewmates. Perhaps culminating in her leading the otherwise disunited crew in a batman gambit to rescue Viggo from a slow death at the hands of a Black Sun crime lord who's been planning to forcibly take over the smuggling ring.
    [​IMG]Sound good?

Other than that:
    Rogue & Wraith Squadron movies with suitable banter and wit (Denis Lawson is a must-have).
    A weird, moody, and philosophical Zuckuss & 4-LOM film (see: "Of Possible Futures" for inspiration of tone/themes, but probably not plot).

18. I know

I know Jedi Knight star 3

May 4, 2014
    I remember reading somewhere that Lucas had already toyed with the notion of spin-off movies while doing the Original Trilogy. However, they weren't going to be about any one character in particular; rather about a species or a culture in general. (e.g. A movie about Wookies and another about Droids). Not sure how this would work. The Ewok movies aren't exactly the best. Although, I did enjoy them when I was young.

I would have liked to see each of the spin off movies told through R2 and 3PO a bit like the old Droids cartoon series was. If they hadn't been handed over to Captain Antillies at the end of ROTS we could have followed them as they're bought, sold or stolen by various characters heroes and villains along the way.

19. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Jango Unchained: Rise of a Bounty Hunter
    I want a movie about the humans of Naboo. The culture that spawned The Emperor has to be a worthwhile topic.

Dark Jedi 227 and I know like this.
  20. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I'd like a Rogue Squadron film to help develop the new post-RotJ canon. Actually, I guess I would ratner see that as a BSG-type live action series.

I also want completely new characters and situations, rather than taking every throwaway line and background character from the existing films and explaining them.

Sarge likes this.
  21. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Not sure if a whole entire spin off movie dedicated to him would work out, but I'd love to see Jango Fett in the spin off's. He was a great PT character and I wish we could see more.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  22. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014
    The first one was ok. The second one, when they were speaking English, was out of place and silly. I know they retconned it, saying they weren't actually speaking English, but still.

Neither movie should have ever been canon.

23. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014

Assuming they can get Temura Morrison.

24. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Please use the Edit function to add to your posts, instead of making multiple back-to-back posts.

25. I know

I know Jedi Knight star 3

May 4, 2014
    OMG! I can't remember Ewoks speaking English! It's been Many, MANY, years since I last saw them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.