main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Newbie!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by PrincessJediAmy84, Aug 29, 2014.

1. PrincessJediAmy84

PrincessJediAmy84 Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2014
    Hi all! My name is Amy, I am a huge Star Wars fan. I live in Arizona and I work in the healthcare field. I was born in California and I have a very peaceful heart. I have 2 amazing kids! I love Starbucks and my favorite season is Fall. Um, I really don't know what else you would like to know!

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    PrincessJediAmy84 - Hi & welcome. Um, my wife works in the healthcare field (and also does rollerderby, which makes her require the healthcare field...), and I also drink absurd amounts of tea & coffee and autumn is also my favorite season. Oh, and I think I still like Star Wars, as well. Glad to have you with us. Take a look around the forums to see what's going on, get involved, and have a brilliant go of it. If you need any assistance, feel free to post questions or @.tag staff members in here.

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    PrincessJediAmy84 My wife also works in healthcare as do I. Welcome aboard. While A Chorus of Disapproval may not know his feelings toward the saga, I can vouch that he along with the rest of us are huge Star Wars fans.

4. scruffylookingnerf

scruffylookingnerf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2014
    Hi there Amy! Hope you'll enjoy the forums, I've been here for a couple of days and love it already!

BultarSwan likes this.
  5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Amy! :)

I'm not working in the healthcare field, but I know some (*looks at posters above*) - at least from the boards. ;) :p

Have a good time!! :)

6. PrincessJediAmy84

PrincessJediAmy84 Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2014
    Thanks everyone! I'm excited I found the forums!

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

My mom worked in the health care field and my dad used to fix the equipment at a local hospital.

hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions please feel free to ask.

8. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Nice to have you around, Amy! I thought briefly of going into the medical field until I remembered that needles freak me out and gross things gross me out. :p So... THANKS for being one of the few who do work in that field.