main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I think we may have a standoff. [face_laugh]

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    It's not a standoff until there are guns :p

Sent from my X-wing via R2-J6

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    When there is a S'rily involved, standoffs can occur at any time. The only questions are when and why. :p

CPL_Macja and jcgoble3 like this.
  4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    At least this one isn't taking the Senate hostage.

Yet. :p

Jedi Gunny, CPL_Macja and jcgoble3 like this.
  5. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Hola everybody! Just to give y'all some heads up I'm going to be out of town next week. I'm going to try my hardest to get a post up this week before Sunday and another before I fly out. I might chime in here from my comlink or datapad, but full on post might be out of the question without my lap-terminal.

Sent from a Galaxy far away via my datapad

jcgoble3 likes this.
  6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Now that you mention it, that might make for an interesting storyline. [face_devil]

*Adds to Secret Idea Notebook*

Though Gark might be the one taken hostage if his wife really wants to know what's in the briefcase. :p

jcgoble3 likes this.
  7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Bookkeeper, bookmaker, what's the difference? :p [face_laugh]

Trieste likes this.
  8. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Gark is caught red-handed. And he doesn't get to keep a single credit. And he's sleeping on the couch.

Awesome, Jedi Gunny. [face_laugh]

Jedi Gunny likes this.
  9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I have to thank Trieste for aiding and abetting me in making that humiliation of a main character possible. :p

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Somehow, I have no doubt that this will blowback onto the Miners.

Wait! Bennett's name starts with a B...what else starts with a B? Oh my gosh! Bakura! They must be related! And Halverson, H is the first letter of team physician, Han Tunross, who's best friend is Quinn Cundertol.

It was the Smug Dragon all along!

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  11. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Is he going to be banished to the couch too? :p

jcgoble3 likes this.
  12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
  13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I have finally found the definitive way to defeat Cundertol. Everyone rejoice! :p

Yep, definitely losing Truce Day this year . . . again . . .

jcgoble3 likes this.
  14. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    I'm going to try to get some stuff done tomorrow, but you guys won't see it (it's private stuff for Trieste as GM for now). As for actual IC posting, I was hoping to get back into regular posting tonight, but at this point I'm not likely to get anything done for at least a week or two due to being too busy worrying about potential riots in the city I live in. A month and a half ago (just four days before the Ferguson shooting, in fact), white cops shot and killed a black man in the Walmart in the next town over, and there have been peaceful protests ever since while the state attorney general's office investigated. Now that investigation is over, a special prosecutor will be presenting evidence to a grand jury beginning Monday. And since the town I live in is the county seat, the courthouse is here, which means that the protests are going to move here, and local police are already making preparations for full-scale riots (picking up anything on the streets that could be thrown, for example, and discussing how to handle the protests and potential riots with downtown businesses). Fortunately, I live on the edge of town, but it's the edge closest to the city where the shooting happened, and it's not a large town to begin with (I'm only about two miles from the courthouse).

So yeah. It's going to be a while before I can get back into the correct frame of mind for writing IC posts. This means that TAGs for character interaction may go unanswered, etc. Feel free to reach out by PM if you want to collaborate on something, but be prepared for a "no" answer, and don't tag me out of the blue expecting a response because you might not get it. I'll let you know when the situation is over with and back to normal.

15. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Coming soon to theatres near you! What will happen next in the saga of Gark S'Rily? Will Me'lin really dump him? Is the couch going to satisfy his every desire? Will he kick his gambling problem?

Tune in, next week, for all the latest! :_|

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I think that right there just made my day. [face_hypnotized]

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    jcgoble3 Why do I think that there might be limmie riots on Euceron in the near future? :p

Joking aside, hope things go all right and level heads prevail.

--EDIT--

So, Jedi Gunny is last season looking worth it now? :p

galactic-vagabond422 Seeing your score was, admittedly, the most exciting one of the week. No offense intended Tim Battershell . :D

jcgoble3 likes this.
  18. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    I'm ecstatic right now, another close victory but, scored more points than the last three games combined.

19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    We have a logjam on top of the LFL standings, with three teams tied for that all-important first place. And they happen to belong to the three players who post about or mention their LFL teams the most. And posting about or mentioning your LFL team gets you a higher bonus roll. And higher bonus rolls increase your chances of winning. And winning helps put you in first place.

Proof that bonus rolls really do work. :D

Jedi Gunny and Runjedirun like this.
  20. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Lies! [face_laugh]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  21. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    I will say that this has been a very perplexing year for the Smugglers. Needless to say we got some great scores today. I feel the games, overall, have been a little more competitive and close scoring.

Anyone else seeing that trend or am I just hoping that's what is happening...?

jcgoble3 likes this.
  22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Stop jinxing it! :p

And the scores are actually starting to become more lopsided than they were the first week or two.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  23. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Uh oh. No bueno Ty Allin lying to your trainers and your coach about that kind of thing. :(

jcgoble3 likes this.
  24. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    There will be fall out, no doubt. I have a few directions I may go with this and you get to help decide, check your pm ;)

25. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    This has recently been decision time for me! It's a good thing I've worked on being more decisive recently. :p

jcgoble3 likes this.