main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks everyone. There's a few more storyline bits in store, so don't get too comfortable. Hehehe. My plan is to get everyone centered at Rhen Var here soon to finish out/continue chapter 1. What I may end up doing, is taking over the Luck's Gamble and getting Wildwookiee over to us as well in the meantime. Algor has its own storyline purposes for chapter 1, while WW's is coming to an end and I can transfer Priest over to the JB storyline.

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Considering my role in another game and EUC Jedi GoL I find this exceptionally funny :D

Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Just FYI; things are a bit tied up for me this weekend and I have little to no time to spare. I'll endeavor to post by monday or tuesday. Sorry for the delay. Meh. [face_sigh]

Bravo likes this.
  4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Sorry to hear that, Mate.

Bravo likes this.
  5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, I am on the homeward stretch of this paper (a several day project turned into one day project because of work). Once this paper is done tonight, I'll be online. Give me about another hour or so, I am so sorry for the delay.

Did anyone catch my Facebook post for jackets? I figure if we could get one good template going, we could slowly start to trickle other jackets down to staff and then players and so forth as people want them and as we have money to buy them. While my initial research may be off, my low-end estimate for a Merc jacket would be somewhere in the ballpark of $200 dollars, give or take.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Paper done and submitted. Off to posting for Intervention sock first, then other tags after that. :)

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I was going to respond to tags today but my daughter was home sick from school, mild fever nothing major, so I was tending to her instead. She is feeling better and should be good to go for school tomorrow so I should be able to get to it then.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    (I hope it's okay to post in here in order to introduce myself even though I'm waiting to be completely approved as far as my CS goes.)

Hi! I'm Laine! That's my name on these boards. (Well, it's my middle name in my offline life, so I guess it's my name either way.) It goes all the way back to an in-joke between myself and a friend way back in high school. I'm studying for my master's in information science, which is a really fancy (and expensive) way to say I'm studying to be a tech-savvy archivist or librarian. I like information and I like helping people find it. :)

I'm excited to be joining the game once I'm all approved. I've even got an opening post stewing in my brain.[face_idea]

Mitth_Fisto and Bravo like this.
  9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hello Jocasta Nue !

:p

Hey Laine, glad to see that the bait worked ;) Welcome.

Sent from a Kowankian Lizard Monkeys TARDIS.

11. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh, that librarian stereotype. :rolleyes: Libraries are happenin' places, let me tell you. (I know you're kidding me, by the way.)

I am quite glad to be here!

12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome to the game!

[​IMG]

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    If memory served I knew you could take it. ;)

I am really looking forward to you coming onboard and seeing who your character is :D

EDIT: Never mind just read it. I'll look forward to you joining the crew. Perhaps Bravo will have to bring back a history buff NPC :)

14. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Thanks, Bardan_Jusik!

Oh, yeah, Mitth, I can take it. Can't dish it without being able to take it.

And it'll be fun to develop this character more than the sketch I already had of her. Which, despite who I know her to become in my fanfiction-y mythos in the GFFA, is really not a lot. So this will be lots of fun.

Edit: Yeah, in the one tabletop game I was in (though it didn't last long 'cause I graduated and the GM got super busy), I was a skillmonkey. It's just the type of character I like playing, especially when throwing flaws in there. :)

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Laine_Snowtrekker

Welcome to the Game. Very interesting CS, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I know what you mean, the CS is a peak, how you post is the meat. I'm still slowly making my rounds on character flaws. . .and characters ;)

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Anyone ever notice how Sith, Jusik, and myself have very business minded responses...

• Welcome aboard @Laine_Snowtrekker! :)
    • Welcome to the game!
    • Welcome to the Game. Very interesting CS, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

And then there's Mitth...

• Hello Jocasta Nue !

Hey Laine, glad to see that the bait worked ;) Welcome.

I just keep getting this picture of Mitth (he's Twitchy):

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  18. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Why, thanks, Sith-I-5. I have the feeling that Owen will be meeting Evalynne soon. Since, as you can see, she doesn't have a ship.

Right. The CS is the skeleton while the posts are muscles and flesh. The one holds the other up, but the other makes the one appealing.

And, with that, I'm off to bed. Night.

Edit: Mitth knows me from of old. I was a Jedi Outcast basically from the time I registered on this site til I drifted away several years ago. :D And you know me, too, Bravo, but you're also the Big Boss. :p

Bravo likes this.
  19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    You just made an anatomy reference in a descriptive manner for RPing? Hm.

Oh wait. You compared bones as being unattractive. . .never mind it could never work. :p

Bravo likes this.
  20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I read all the posts tonight after homework. I will be getting to posts tomorrow. Great writing everyone! galactic-vagabond422, I have to admit, I was taken aback by your post (I was expecting the hero move or not shoot move)----but very well done! Excellent writing GV! =D=

21. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
  22. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    @Bravo I agonized over that decision, and I'm still wrestling with it. I hope I made it clear that Owen did not make that choice lightly and it will continue to effect him much like it effects me.

Bravo likes this.
  23. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    EDIT: Double post

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh, well, I'm full of references to things. I'm an archivist-librarian. :p

Bravo likes this.
  25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009

That was well done, I am enjoying how it contrasts nicely with the Taab's introduction to the game as well.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  26. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Bardan_Jusik really? I didn't know. I'm now interested in reading Taab's intro to get some background, if that is possible

Bravo likes this.