main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Obligatory Introductional Thread of Stuff

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Vain, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Vain

Vain Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2014
    (deleted)

2. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Greetings, Rob! And welcome to the boards! I'm Peter. I do Stormtrooper and Clonetrooper(Ep. III). Glad you could find us. We are quite the ensemble of talented people in their own right that bring something to the table that make this group successful. Though owning a costume is not required, we can help if you're interested in creating one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Hey, Vain! Welcome! I'll look forward to working with you as well as joining with you in the fun of North Ridge events.

4. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome aboard Rob.

I'm Chris from the meeting. You've made the biggest jump in creating a screen name and introducing yourself.

As far as costumes go, there are some people here who can lend a hand. I can see you already have an understanding and mission to get a quality costume together.

5. Spice Smuggler

Spice Smuggler Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 29, 2013
    Welcome to the boards, Rob. It was great to meet you last Saturday. I'm Nick (sat on your left at the meeting). I do a Rebel foot soldier from the Battle of Endor. I don't know much about the Sith inquisitor costumes, but would be happy to help in any way I can.

6. Slee The Sloth

Slee The Sloth Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2013
    Welcome! Nice to have new people. :) Look forward to meeting you.