main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Wonderful, Vehn. I've heard of burying someone on the sidelines, but right in the center of the field? Awesome.

Of course, it's now going to feel extremely awkward for the Storm to literally play a game directly over top of a grave.

I almost feel bad that I have to beat you Sunday to get to play the Final at home. Almost. :p

Trieste likes this.
  2. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    :p It will be weird. Suddenly that Skull and blasters on my logo has so much more meaning....

I expect the Storm to bring their best. I also expect to making a trip to Euceron to pursue Limmie history...:p

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  3. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010

I am now going to think of Gark as this, even though we all know that this would more rightly be Empress Kerry:

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

The Mercs will love it. [face_devil]

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 and Trieste like this.
  5. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    They sound like the Ssi-Ruuk. They can only fight and win on a consecrated planet. :p

6. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_rofl] Oh let's not go there. But I'll tell you this, the Mercs are going to "consecrate" the hell out of Six Boroughs the next time we play there. [face_devil]

[​IMG]

Runjedirun and jcgoble3 like this.
  7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Perhaps Kaitlyn's specter will protect the Smugglers from ever again losing at Six Boroughs . . .

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

"Why hello there young man, have I ever told you the story of the ghost of Kaitlyn Vehn and how she haunts the visitor's locker room at Six Boroughs Stadium? Oh yes...it all happened many years ago..."

9. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up that I started a new job in RL this week. It seems to be a pretty good gig with and comes with a higher salary than my last job :) But it means I'll be working a lot more hours and will not be responding to pm's or this thread as much more than likely. No worries though, the Starkillers are not going anywhere :D

Vehn, Trieste and CPL_Macja like this.
  10. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay for more money! :D Congratulations, and remember that real life always comes before pretendy fun time games. :)

11. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Banana Glencross begs to differ. :p

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    They can't be any worse than the "creamsicle" Team Gundarkade unis from 270. :D

13. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I think we've all had a uni-set that our players would consider ugly.

Presenting the Commissioner's Trophy before the start of the Conference Final, eh Trieste?

Interesting...

[​IMG]

Sent from a Galaxy far away via my comlink

Vehn likes this.
  14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Yup--if the Trophy isn't won by a team in Week 8 so that it can be presented in Week 9, it's been awarded before the appropriate Conference Championship Game, as the League announced it would be this year. :D

I had a feeling it might spice up the Solo Final. ;)

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Every move Vehn makes here is going to make me a feel a little more guilty for beating him tomorrow. :p

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I wouldn't feel guilty at all in beating the Smugglers :p

[​IMG]

Trieste, Jedi Gunny and Vehn like this.
  17. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    I just love the fact that there are four human controlled teams in the playoffs and the match-up implications are all awesome no matter which two teams make it to the Final. :)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  18. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    And then Vehn drops this post in his fanfic thread.

My reaction: :eek:

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  19. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    The idea just came to me one night and I thought one thing: Brilliant.

Get your beer goggles on, folks, going to be a wild ride to the finish tomorrow....[face_laugh]

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    As I posted there...

Are you shabla kidding me?!?

[​IMG]

Vehn likes this.
  21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I think Vehn just forfeited the sympathy card he was hoping to earn by doing that. ;)

And if the Monarchs feel pissed about the Commissioner's Trophy being awarded there, you have no idea how the vitriol is flowing in my veins about it, @CPL_Majca

Therefore, even though you beat me, I'll give you support to crush the Miners. Utterly. [face_devil]

22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I almost tagged you for those headlines, Gunny, but decided that might not go over well. :p

And jcgoble3 I was thinking, "Oh, I'll read Vehn's post later." Your post here made me realize I needed to read it now. Holy smokes.
    I have no idea what May would think if she knew.

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The Mandos would be impressed. :p

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  24. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Let's just say that the post of the day wasn't in the game thread.

CPL_Macja and jcgoble3 like this.
  25. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    On a different note, tonight I wrote up my Galactic Cup Final pregame post, or at least as much of it as I could write without knowing which teams are playing in it. I still have two or three more posts to do, and all of that is complicated by the fact that I have an overnight trip scheduled for next Saturday night, on which I'll be leaving early Saturday morning and won't get back home until late Sunday evening, and won't have the ability to post IC on Sunday until I get home. So the pregame post will be posted from a hotel room Saturday night, and if the Storm make the Final, an IC game post will have to wait until late Sunday night or Monday afternoon. Then I have the fan rally post that still needs to be written (it goes up Monday evening), and one more post for Tuesday afternoon before we get to the draft.

My task for next week is to write two more posts and break the game. :p

Trieste and CPL_Macja like this.