main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Rogue Wing Headquarters

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, May 20, 2002.

1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, we might catch some more there. ;)

2. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, we might catch some more there. ;)

Edit: First, I get an error message that the post didn't went through. Then - I'm clever :p and know about this hickup, so I didn't hit 'post' again but reloaded the page. First reload: no post. Second reload: two posts... *sighs*

[face_laugh]

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Yeah, weren't things supposed to get better after moving? That never happened, did it? :p

4. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Oh, they did, but some were running in the other directings and the rest hasn't installed yet. :p

5. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Of course it hasn't... it's only been a couple of years, after all. :p

Yes, yes, I know, free forum and all that, so we shouldn't be complaining. Besides, I know all too well that software always takes a lot longer than planned and is never really finished. ;)

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That and being here in our spare time and having to fight DRL and other things...

Topic change: How are you? Everything's still the same or any big changes (bf, job, etc)?

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That and being here in our spare time and having to fight DRL and other things...

Topic change: How are you? Everything's still the same or any big changes (bf, job, etc)?

8. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Hmm, let me think... when was the last time we talked? Not that long ago I think, so no major changes I'd say. I've been living in the same city for over four years now, still working for the same company. Enjoying it quite a lot, so I do hope that won't change any time soon either! Working on a very interesting project at the moment, with people from all over the world, so that's great, even if it keeps me way too busy at times. ;)
    Still living alone too (except when my brother is crashing on my sofa, like he's doing this week :p), and with no wish to change that. ;)

You? :)

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Lots has happened here during the time, but the very basic things (job, bf, living place) stood the same. If you like to know more, we better keep it to email or when we meet in RL. I'm less talkative about my private life nowadays. ;)

I really hope that it works out with the meeting next year! :D

10. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    A wise move. I do try to keep the more private things off the internet too. Still haven't got a facebook account or anything like that...

I'll shoot you a PM on occasion, unless you get there first! :D

(And I'm not saying that I haven't done anything lately, just no major changes in those categories. ;) Could do with having a bit less to do, actually. :p )

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sure! Who ever is first! :D

Yep, a bit less to do would be fine here as well, but... yeah... that's life. Somehow it never stops. :p

12. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Well, I don't want it to stop... just slow down a little. ;)

Do you get some days off to enjoy the Holidays at least? :)

13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sure... but the stress could stop or at least the real annoying stress. ;)

Yep! :D Will be great! :D

Any plans for Silvester already? We don't have any, we are late as usual. :p

14. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
  15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    OOAO!! HOOOHOOOOHOOOAOOO! :D

16. Obi_one_and_only

Jul 18, 2001
    Ullo Sabine! :)

It feels like ages since I last posted here. How are you folks?

17. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I saw a name from the past when I scrolled by, so I decided to drop by as well, and I know it's been years since I posted in this thread.

18. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    More than that! How are you? Where are you? You wanted to move the last time we talked, didn't you?

Here, we are fine and doing the usual business. :)

Edit: Johanna! Nice to see you stopping by! :D

19. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Happy New Year, everyone! :) (Yes, I know I'm a bit late... but it's the thought that counts, right? :p)

OOAO! And Obi Anne! It's good to see you again! :D How're you doing these days? :)

Skiara: I had a very nice New Year's Eve, with my brother and his (mexican) girlfriend cooking a typical mexican meal for the whole family. Yummy! =P~

20. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    You know, they say we have until January 31 to wish people a happy new year... So best wishes to everybody ^^

So many names from the past on this page... It feels like home! I can almost smell the sushibeers and muffins... *dries a tear*

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Selfmade mexican meal? That sounds great! Wish I had a bit more time left for trying other traditional cooking (or at least, as traditional as possible - one never really knows unless they were in that country). Here we had a fast silvester dinner. Was fun as well, since we never did a "fast" menue before.

Twinnie! Nice to see you again!! It's so cool to see all the oldbies coming out of their hidings! [:D]

22. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Hi Twinnie, great to see you! [:D] How have you been?

Sabine: It really was! :D And they managed to present something for every special need (no meat/no milk/no onions/...), which is not easy in our family. :p

What does a "fast menu" look like? Does that mean it takes little time to cook, or what? :)

23. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That really doesn't sound easy... Tough task! Well done! :D
    But I guess it's not typical for Mexican food to have something for every special need in an easy way, right?

Yep, I meant that it's fast cooked and prepared. Just by the use of a muffin form the dinner looked gorgeous! :D

24. Morgaine

Mar 19, 2001
    Yeah, I think traditionally Mexican cuisine has a lot of meat. But they did fajitas (well, sort of :) ) for the main course, which means we had lots of different ingredients in different bowls on the table and everyone could fill their tortillas with whatever they liked. That worked very well!

(And when I went to a Mexican restaurant the other day, I discovered that they sell pretty much the same. :p Also good, but not better than the home-made stuff!)

That sounds fun! I'm all for not having to stay in the kitchen all day preparing food... fast is great - as long as the taste is good of course. ;)

The past few years I often fell asleep before midnight on New Year's Eve. Sometimes the fireworks woke me up, sometimes not even that... does that mean I'm getting old? :p

25. Obi_one_and_only

Jul 18, 2001
    Erm, what is a Force ghost? A user that is not active anymore?

For me it has been a "turbulent" period. Had a good job at the local hospital, got another job offer from a (private) obs and gyn hospital in Athens (for the lab sector) and then the army service came. Been out of contact with by field since 2008. I lost my father 2 years ago.

And this is where I stop before things turn ugly.

26. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Great to see you again, OOAO! :D I'm glad to know that you haven't forgot us. :)

But I'm sorry to hear about your dad and that it had been so turbulent. I hope you've got a good job again? [face_worried]

27. Obi_one_and_only

Jul 18, 2001
    Happy new year folks! I was going to write in in German, but I've forgotten how :(