main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rebels 3"75 inch Figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Ani501st, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I haven't seen anything online or in stores for this particular figure, might be from a future Wave.

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    One site I was on earlier had them listed as coming out in January....can't remember what site it was now though.

Jedi Daniel likes this.
  3. Barbecue17

Barbecue17 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 11, 2013
    The Inquisitor
    Here are a few shots I took of the Inquisitor. I really like the look of these figures although I'm still upset by the lack of articulation. Even just ball jointed heads and shoulders with swivel wrists would have made these more palatable. I'm still amazed that I've only ever see one Inquisitor on shelves and nothing else! How often do you only find the one figure you're looking for, right?

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I managed to find the Fett and Stormie recently. However, I think I really got lucky, getting to the local Entertainer right after the figures were put on the shelves. Last time I was there they had no Rebels figures at all.

Barbecue17 likes this.
  5. Barbecue17

Nov 11, 2013
    I've seen the Zeb and Trooper set, Fett and Trooper,and R2 and C-3PO sets a few times. I've seen the Luke and Vader set too, but isn't that an older set? I haven't paid much attention to the Saga Legends figures.

6. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yes they have been! See my earlier post on me finally finding them in stores.

Jedi Daniel, I would say no, that two pack with her and a stormtrooper is not out yet. Should be very soon though.

Jedi Daniel likes this.
  7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Entertainer had restocked the Rebels display when I was there today. Saw plenty of the Boba/Stormie, Zeb/Stormie, Yoda/Sidious, and 3PO/R2 sets.

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Got all of my Rebels figures for now. Finally nabbed Chopper, Inquisitor (Sainsburys supermarket UK) and Kallus (TRU UK) last weekend. My modern toy stands arrived today so will check them out when I get home and hopefully the pegs all fit nicely. I can take a nice photo for the other thread...

Jedi Daniel and whostheBossk like this.
  9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm about to give up and spend the extra money to get Chopper and The Inquisitor online....none of my local stores have restocked their Star Wars figures since well before Christmas.....the displays at Toys R Us and Target are literally empty.

10. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm seeing this everywhere too cubman987 (Go Sox lol, I can like both right?) All the shelves are empty, not sure what's going on. TRU is supposed to have a truck in tomorrow so I'll let you know.

11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Liking the Sox and the Cubs?! That's crazy talk :)

Thanks, I think I'm going to check again this weekend and at least see if they have restocked at all....if not I'm probably going to start stalking Ebay.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    whostheBossk likes this.
  13. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Lots of new saga legends stuff coming. Some decent looking figures. Wish I could find them someday.

14. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Did my Friday scout on new action figures. Toys R Us still with no new shipments, I think it's been weeks. Found a suprise at Target as there was a Vizago & IG-RM and Wolff and Wookie warrior!! I just bought the Vizago and IG-RM as that was the only two from new series there. Any one else seeing new wave?

15. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Nah, not here! I still haven't seen the first wave of rebels stuff in my area!

16. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Toys R Us and Target still basically have nothing here.

17. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I haven't seen anything new in quite some time :(

18. Barbecue17

Nov 11, 2013
    I was out this past weekend toy hunting and didn't see anything, either.

No vehicles, no single packed figures, nothing. Just the TRU 3 pack and some random 2 packs with the droids and Zeb.

19. Coocoo for Lekku

Coocoo for Lekku Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 9, 2015
    With as well as Rebels seems to be doing and as hot as SW in general is right now, it's bizarre how little product is on the shelves.

I do a pretty regular rotation of the local Targets and TRUs and the Star Wars sections are all-but empty of 3.75" figures, vehicles and the 6" Black line.

There does seem to be a lot of the SW Command stuff warming the shelves, though.

Can't wait for Sabine, Hera and The Inquisitor. Hopefully we'll get a decent Ghost as well.

20. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    I share your frustrations, but here's an article I just came across that might help to explain the lack of product right now; at least in the U.S.

I think this explains why the toy sections at my local brick and mortar stores look post-apocalyptic even two months after Christmas.

Coocoo for Lekku likes this.
  21. Coocoo for Lekku

Feb 9, 2015

Thanks for the article- that actually makes a lot of sense. I'd heard about import problems on the west coast in relation to electronics, but never thought it could lead to toy gridlock as well.

Though, it does seem that other lines aren't as effected. The Transformers section, for example, is ridonkulously large right now, taking up a third of the aisle in some chains.

Of course, that may be a matter of different countries of manufacturing origin, different routes coming into the US and even a certain amount of domestic production or assembly.

Whatever the case, I'm hoping the plastic crack pipeline gets unclogged soon! I need that Hera figure!

whostheBossk likes this.
  22. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    You're welcome Coocoo for Lekku. And welcome to the forums!

Yeah, there's likely some explanation as to why some toy lines may not be affected; or affected as much as SW seems to be. For instance TF is a Hasbro line as well, but as you said, there are a number of factors that may be in play here.

Coocoo for Lekku likes this.
  23. Coocoo for Lekku

Feb 9, 2015

Thanks! I've been lurking for quite a long time, but it's much more fun to be participating!

In addition to the rebels stuff, I'd really like to see some more TCW figures make it to the Black series. The Clone Trooper figure is great but Ashoka, Rex and Cad Bane would make fantastic additions.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  24. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally a little success!! Found this in a toy shop; only had to pay a little more than I would have at Target or Toys R Us. Now if I can just find the Inquisitor......

[​IMG]

25. Barbecue17

Nov 11, 2013
    Nice find Cubman!

It's not tough to find but I did finally manage to pick up the Zeb/ Stromtrooper Mission Series pack. Zeb's the first member of the Ghost crew that I've been able to locate and I'm pretty excited (he's my favorite). I took some pictures and posted some thoughts on him on my blog so check him out if you're interested. He's rather nice. I'm not the biggest fan of the Stormtrooper (mostly because there have been some amazing Stormtroopers released in the past few years) but if you're going to make people buy duplicates, what better than a Stormy, right?

cubman987 and whostheBossk like this.