main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) & Battlefront 2 (2017) [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by IG_2000, Jun 10, 2013.

1. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I'd rather run around as a clone trooper than a rebel soldier. Clones are much more badass, and it'd be cool to customize the markings on your clone character, make him part of the 212th or 501st.

2. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Hopefully EA will release an actual good game in the future. One with more options and less bias, If could produce something like BF2 with cleaner graphics, definitely be worth the purchase.

3. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009

Ok, we get you hate DICE and EA, but can you please judge the game based on what the game actually is, instead of saying the gameplay sucks when we haven't even seen a second of gameplay footage.

4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    And you can't do this with rebel troopers why?

5. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I didn't say you couldn't. I'm just saying clones visually look more appealing and Star Warsy than rebel troopers, who are somewhat plain. Again, not saying you couldn't customize your rebel trooper, but clones are just more badass.

6. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope there's customization, makes everything feel a bit more unique.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  7. Meyerm

Meyerm Jedi Padawan star 2

Aug 17, 2014
    That, but not just the player character. What I want is customizable appearances for classes. Like a build-a-legion feature. lol

8. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    so this is coming out when?

9. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

If you give them markings, they have more depth that Eps I - III combined! :)

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Holidays of 2015 right before VII

11. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
  12. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    And it will have some episode 7 material. interesting, can't wait

thejeditraitor likes this.
  13. WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    I had a feeling they might add a bit of Episode 7. Even more to look forward to!

14. Delta-7

Delta-7 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 24, 2002
    Looks my theory might be coming true (though it was kind of obvious)

I for one am really excited for this, although I think people who want BF2 with better graphics will be disappointed.

CoolyFett likes this.
  15. JediMatteus

Sep 16, 2008
    may i ask why you think people will be disappointed?

on a similar note, i hope disney contracts out most of their games, because it s not a strength for them

16. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    This game seems to be the gaming equivalent of TFA. Think about fans having been begging for years for BF3 to be made and just when we thought it was never going to get made it was announced out of nowhere and now fans enjoy moaning about any small information they hear about it just like EP VII and just like EP VII it will makes loads of money regardless

17. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Who is we?? EA makes great games, love Fight Night and Madden, their Star Wars game is just crap and I wish another company had the franchise or make another game. Stop ASSuming things.

18. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Some fans are satisfied with a bowl of crap and milk, some fans are not. Ok Silentguy.

19. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    *Prays that Dice and EA doesn't make a bad star wars game.* I really hope it turns out good, It does seem like Dice is very passionate about it but of course that doesn't mean it will be good.

20. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    I just started playing Battlefront 2 again. DICE and EA, please let this be a great game. I want them to take their time to perfect it but I also want it NOW. ;)

21. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Just throw us a frickin bone, Dice.

22. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Honestly, I just want a next gen Star Wars game. I don't care if it's not like Battlefront 2 to a T, as long as it feels like Star Wars I'm more than happy. And come on, and it's not gonna be bad at all. Say what you will, but these people behind look like they actually care, if you've watched that E3 video from last year. And that new concept art looked outstanding. And Episode VII tie in? Even better. After seeing the film no doubt I'll want to play a few pieces from the film, so I can get my fix in Battlefront!

23. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Battlefront. A brilliant game series, and hopefully DICE can do the series some justice.
    I'm not entirely sure how the game might play - after all, DICE have made other games besides Battlefield - but I'm going to guess it will be close to Battlefield, since the games are pretty much the same.
    As for new content, not going wild on guessing. All I'm saying is that if EA don't allow Battlefront the chance to be shown and playable at Star Wars Celebration, they are missing out. Yeah, I know. Not the first place for anything gaming related, but all the new Star Wars content will be there. So why not Battlefront?

24. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    It's Star Wars Celebration, celebrating ALL things Star Wars. Why shouldn't games be there as well? Their stories can make just as much an impact on the SW galaxy as a novel or comic. I hope we see something there, too.

25. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    I just can't remember any game having significant impact at a Celebration event is all.