main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indy vs Vader 2: Behind-the-Scenes

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Chewbakken, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Chewbakken

Chewbakken Jedi Master

Jan 7, 2009
  2. Chewbakken

Chewbakken Jedi Master

Jan 7, 2009
    Lighting tests completed on the temple set:

[​IMG]
    There's about two days worth of finish work left to do on the floor ( dirt, gravel and dead vegetation ) before filming resumes. The last fabric parts for the two puppet rigs to be used in this sequence will be ready for testing and final detailing this weekend.

3. Chewbakken

Chewbakken Jedi Master

Jan 7, 2009
    A panoramic pic of the temple set from last Sunday:
    [​IMG]

The really good news is that this weekend we will finally be putting a wrap on principle photography! Post-production on the last 1/4 of the film should be starting up next week.

4. Chewbakken

Chewbakken Jedi Master

Jan 7, 2009
    Just thought I'd let you guys know - our film is finished! Getting to finally see the completed film was a real treat - four years of blood, sweat and tears on screen! I have to tip my hat once again to Aaron for all the hard work he did not only in directing and filming, but in the way he was able to take footage shot over such a long period of time and make it all blend seamlessly together along with the score and sound effects into a coherent and entertaining edit. Also, a HUGE thanks to my buddy Joe for coming back out here to the west coast to film his scenes for the climax - the movie would have been in serious trouble if not for him as he is literally the heart of the film ( and absolutely steals the show with his performance ). Lastly, a big, big thanks again to everyone involved in the production! There was no way we could have completed this project without the help of good friends willing to sacrifice their weekends for cold mornings on location or cold evenings on set ( all of our sets were built outside and for some reason we always ended up filming on them in winter - go figure ). Thanks for following our progress and stay tuned for the premiere announcement!

5. Chewbakken

Chewbakken Jedi Master

Jan 7, 2009
    We just had our screening for the cast and crew along with family & friends this past Friday!

[​IMG]
    Cast & crew on stage.

[​IMG]
    TOP - members of the cast mug for the camera.
    BOTTOM LEFT - Aaron and I take a break from meeting & greeting the guests
    BOTTOM RIGHT - Burke Vader Productions display

[​IMG]
    Props, costumes and set pieces on display.

Aaron should have the movie uploaded to the 'net before the week is up.:D