main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you make a Togruta hair piece for cosplay?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Clone Wars 82, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Clone Wars 82

Clone Wars 82 Jedi Padawan

Aug 5, 2014
    I really like Asoka and Shake Ti I would like to make a male Togruta Jedi costume. I have looked online there are none to just buy. A lot of people made them they just have pictures on diffrent forums.they do. Not really explain how they are making it. Douse any body know where you can buy one or how to build one?

2. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015
    Just as an estimate, I'd say either paper mache or sewing, depending on which of the two you feel more accustomed to.

I haven't seen any to buy, though I'll admit, I haven't looked.

3. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    I never have done cosplay but when I saw the Star Wars event in California. I found a club were you can fight with light sabers. But you have to make your own outfit from the Star Wars universe.

4. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    That admittedly sounds like an interesting place to find yourself in, although the costume bit would be difficult no matter what you went with.

5. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    I found a YouTube video when a girl makes an Asoka Headpeice. I asked her some questions she just responded. Here is the club I found I told you about http://www.saberguild.com/

6. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    That is admittedly an interesting website, it definitely has cool sound effects, if nothing else.

7. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    Hey in the old republic era, or the new republic era. Was there ever a male Tougra with a double lightsaber or one lightsaber? I just read if you want to make a Jedi it should be one from the movies, or the clone war era or during the old republic or from the new republic. I'm starting to read the novels.

8. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    I can't find any on Wookieepidea.