main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mick’s notes , DDC 2015 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Interesting! Subtle signs of trouble looks like. [face_thinking]

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dark changes. Visible for everyone. Oh, Anakin!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And Mick feels more
    Dark guided by ....

Entry 21

That was my pager again. I had to hurry to the ER and met Jadin Finn.
    We could save again a clone from being made into parts by the Kaminoan-butchers and had our fun afterwards in the scrubroom with blue gloves filled with water and some sponges and towels.
    I told Jadin about meeting Skywalker and going to the monument.

Jadin said that Kenobi isn’t one with the Force.

I too agree with Finn and Skywalker being unsure about Kenobi’s death.
    At the monument I felt the bond still there between the two.

And there is another bond I felt very vibrant coming from Skywalker before I shielded. It is a bond of love.

I heard from my brother that he had seen Skywalker too. And he had the same uneasy feeling.

Skywalker is now gone with his new master Ki-Adi-Mundi.

And on the Kaminoan-butchers business; Jadin will contact Kaagi and ask if he had met Vokara Che.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed all that with the bonds. Bonds of friendship are special and bonds of love - awww. :) [face_sigh]

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Skywalker is now gone with his new master Ki-Adi-Mundi.

And on the Kaminoan-butchers business; Jadin will contact Kaagi and ask if he had met Vokara Che.

More trouble ahead I sense.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes between Anakin and Padme

Entry 22
    Weeks have gone. We are all very busy with squadron training and our work in the ER.

Jadin told me that he had contacted the Jeditemple but got no reply from Kaagi or his friend Aaqu. The two are away on a teaching mission to Corellia after meeting with Hanjo Tavar, a Corellian Jedi.

Jadin did get into contact with Vokara Che and yes Che promised to delve into the Kaminoan-butcher case. And she told him about Kenobi.
    We knew.
    Obi-Wan was alive and had to live through an ordeal of being captured by Asajj Ventress and submitted to horrendous torture. Flesh-eating grubs were nasty but nothing compared to what he had to endure through a Sith torture mask. The knight escaped with his fellow prisoner – a clone named Alpha – and was rescued by Skywalker and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Jadin told me that Kenobi will stay for weeks in the healers’ ward. He has to recover from messed up intestines, broken bones and exhaustion. And Kenobi has a great friend in Siri Tachi. She will help him overcome his ordeal.
    Jedi – exceptions are the Corellian Jedi – are according to Jadin not allowed to form bonds of love but Kenobi and Tachi are bending the rules.

And Jadin approves. Jedi should be allowed to form bonds of love.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Some great stuff, and I will try to comment more, later.

What's an OT?

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent rescue and Kenobi deserves happiness. Love is a strength until someone smarmy twists it. :( Or tells you you cannot have it so you have to choose. [face_thinking]

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Jedi should be allowed to form bonds of love.

This should be told to the Obi-Wan in the latest story of JadeLotus. ;)

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Operating theatre
    And thank you for reading
    I am following the comics-canon;)
    Yes

Entry 23

Nurse Stat and Jadin Finn are back from a supply ferry mission to Varanko.
    Coming with them was Milly Jaraan. She is a nurse too and was glad to meet Jadin after a separatist bombing destroyed the capital Vank. Her parents were among the casualties.
    Jadin asked her to come to New Holstice and she agreed. And I saw the looks Stat was giving to her.
    Hmm.

Hospital squadron is performing excellent. The clone-pilots flying with us are great. We had our first mission this morning and Jan Kirn scored his first hit, vaporating a vulture droid.
    And Jason Beeler is up to something. He is meeting with the guys in the barracks.
    I hope it has something to do with the new Delta interceptors. They are faster than our Sabres and have more fire-power.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Aww about Milly and "Stat." ;) Yup, you know the Hospital Squadron is up to something. [face_mischief]

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hospital squadron is performing excellent. The clone-pilots flying with us are great. We had our first mission this morning and Jan Kirn scored his first hit, vaporating a vulture droid.
    And Jason Beeler is up to something. He is meeting with the guys in the barracks.
    I hope it has something to do with the new Delta interceptors. They are faster than our Sabres and have more fire-power.

They are hopefully excellent! And stay this way! [face_praying]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And Stat too
    They will

Entry 24

Busy, busy, busy, months have passed and between busy I had only moments to watch one of the holo-channels. I heard the names Kenobi and Skywalker frequently.

Training with the sqadron kept me busy too. We got the new interceptors.
    Jason Beeler sure is happy but has his complaints. The Delta interceptor has no shields. He will see if there is a way to fix that problem.

The capital ship Nadirian is in orbit around New Holstice. I saw her during a training with my squadron and asked one of the commanders what she is doing here.

‘She is used for training and you should visit her galley if you are able. They have a great chef’ was what he told me.

I didn’t have the time yet but will see if one of our training-runs will get us in the hangar of the Nadirian.

After a debriefing following a training-run with the interceptors Jadin was turning on the holo-viewer when he paled.

Jadin sat down and explained all to us.

Siri Tachi – Kenobi’s great friend – died on Azure.

Jadin is sure that Kenobi will overcome this great loss. ‘He has loved her but not possessed her. He knows how to live with an open heart.’

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 25

More months have passed. We had our skirmishes with the vulture droids when a separatist droid-commanded cruiser followed a medical transport to New Holstice.

Alan Guyet sure is good. He scored two hits and vaporated two vulture droids. Eight to go and he will be an ace-pilot. He is in the ace-race with the rest of the squadron.
    Jan Kirn has three hits, Len Molino one, my brother one and Jason Beeler four.
    And you should have seen the face of Jason when he told us this morning that we are scheduled to get the shielded version of the new Eta-2 actis interceptor.

Jim commented ‘good for you Beeler with your reckless flying.’

‘But I am heading the ace-race’ was Jason’s reply.

It is easy to follow the missions of Kenobi and Skywalker with the holo-mosquitoes following them everywhere.
    Skywalker has a padawan Ahsoka Tano.

I have to go.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice, the friendly competition between the pilots.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is easy to follow the missions of Kenobi and Skywalker with the holo-mosquitoes following them everywhere.
    Skywalker has a padawan Ahsoka Tano.

With life being so busy for me & you being so creative, I am afraid that I am not always on time reading your updates.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to some fun
    some more time because the next entry will be end june

Entry 26

That was my pager alerting the squadron for a mission.
    Jan Kirn has won the ace-race. Yesterday he scored his 10th vulture scrapping and we had the celebration at the Intrepid Enterprice our cantina to go to for some drinks and more.
    Jadin Finn was there and his Jedi nurses Beran Daranon and Skon Peverin. And it ended with a barbrawl.

Jadin started the brawl. I cannot blame him. He was – as usual – drinking the blue milk and as usual trying to ignore the pilot-talk of Jim, Sloan, Molino, Saffy and Bryjic.

‘Pilots don’t drink blue milk. It’s for children and sissies.’ That was my brother Jim.

‘Blue milk is for babies and toddlers’ Kirn commented.

‘Blue milk is for little blue beings’ Molino said giving a wink with his left eye towards me and daring me to join the conversation.

I was avoiding the ‘blue-milk’ talk.

But Jadin – with his innocent Bantha-pup eyes and in for something funny – had a glass filled with the blue milk hovering with the Force towards me and emptying on my head.

Jim – not seeing that but only hearing my sputtering – assumed that Peter Sloan was busy with his famous pranks and threw the contents of his beer-glass towards Sloan, missing Sloan and hitting Beeler.

The brawl was on with clone-pilots from our squadron and other squadrons joining it until the MP arrived.

I tried to pry the pilots of my squadron apart using commands to stand them at alert and it worked.
    Beeler was the first to react.
    No members of my squadron were ushered to the brigg by the MP but all were sporting bruises.

And Jadin and his Jedi nurses? They were gone before the MP entered.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] A liquid in lieu of a food fight. Blue milk [face_mischief] mix it with chocolate and it'd be delicious probably. :)

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And Jadin and his Jedi nurses? They were gone before the MP entered.

Sneaky and fun loving as usual. ;)

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It will for someones

Entry 27

The bar-brawl was weeks ago. After the bar-brawl I took each member of my squadron to my office in the barracks and told them that doctors don’t try to injure. I began with Beeler and ended with my brother.

‘But Finn began’ was uttered by my brother.

‘And Finn didn’t partake in the fight and his nurses neither,’ I answered. ‘But we can plan a prank on him!’

And that had my brother beginning to smile.

The plan is made but Jadin is now away with one of the Jedi-cruisers. He left five days ago and has taken Stat, Meds and Bandaid as his nurses.

His Jedi nurses Beran Daranon and Skon Peverin are assisting us. Jadin made sure before going that they could stay here. I agree that they are very good assisting us with their Force-powers.

But has Jadin a secret agenda and is he keeping them here to prevent us to plan a prank for him?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] I bet that's exactly why he left the nurses behind. [face_mischief]

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He did

Entry 28

Meds and Bandaid came back to the hospital without Finn and Stat. I heard the news from Beran in the scrub-room after he assisted me with a procedure.

Beran said that Jadin had been in a fight and was missing in action with Stat.
    Like me he knows that Jadin is alive.

Will Jadin appreciate our fun plans when he is back?
    I sure hope so.

Beran is sure that Jadin will be too distracted to notice our plan.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Beran is sure that Jadin will be too distracted to notice our plan.

And I am sure that I am up-to-date with this story. For now! [face_relieved]

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more is to come

Entry 29

Beran and Skon didn’t interfere with our plans for fun with Finn but something else did.

Jadin arrived this morning with Stat. I saw the nurse being guided out of the transport on a stretcher and Jadin hurrying after him.

Making my rounds this afternoon I came to the room where Stat was being cared for by Milly Jaraan.
    I heard from him how he was injured and stuffed by Jadin in a two-person interceptor.
    He didn’t know where Jadin had taken him but he was glad that he had his right leg and that it would recover fully.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    STAT definitely has an adventure to relate. :p