main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SpiffyShorts presents... StarWars-EpIV: A Fully Automatic Hope

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by spiffy_mikeb, Apr 10, 2015.

1. spiffy_mikeb

spiffy_mikeb Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2015
    Hey guys!

I'm starting up a YouTube Channel of low-key film parodies that are heavily based on Sci-fi and Fantasy films, and one of my first ones is based on my love and obsession with (of course!) Star Wars.

Here's the first episode: StarWars-- EpIV: A Fully Automatic Hope

This is the Channel, where you can watch episode 2 as well. (SpiffyShorts): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XEZ1OGzCfNttv1C896CXw/feed

I have a full 'season' already scripted and in production, and several finished episodes to be parsed out (another of which is also SW), so if you enjoy these little parody ditties than please subscribe! The larger the viewing pool, the more my wife will be convinced to let me devote my every waking moment to them :)

let me know what you think!

Michael of SpiffyShorts

SkalenFehl likes this.
  2. spiffy_mikeb

Apr 9, 2015
    Episode #6 is up, and it's featuring Star Wars again!

The Imperial shield conspiracy explained!

SkalenFehl likes this.
  3. Allen Jones

Allen Jones Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2015
    Hey, I like your videos. I'm a voice actor who specializes in impressions - I can do over 20 from Star Wars - here's the website: www.soundcloud.com/allenjonesym. If you could use me at all, I'd love to help out with some voices on your videos. Let me know: allenjonesym@gmail.com.

4. spiffy_mikeb

Apr 9, 2015
    Episode 9 is up! Classic matchup.. Superman VS Darth Vader!

SkalenFehl likes this.