main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Yes very good.

Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Agreed, a good post.

With one tiny flaw. Your timeline is too early, receiving the call to arms, right after Evalynne finishes her hot chocolate.

I will be ignoring that bit, and going with Lasso's timeline.

3. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh. Well, I wasn't quite sure when the call to arms came, to be honest, and I re-read the posts. When did the call come?

Or I could just say I was trying to convey how quickly Evalynne feels that everything is moving, but no, it's really because I wasn't sure.

4. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    Hello Mates, ( Sith-I-5, Mitth_Fisto, Tim Battershell, Laine_Snowtrekker, Heavy Isotope, galactic-vagabond422 )

Only now I managed to update with this jump time!

Well for I to put myself in the plot, I thought as follows: I will be next Owen and Aidan having flash-backs:

1-I and Nurse Cunnings in Rusty Down N' Out;

2-Being called to JB for the mission, and taking my DY225 in Clawcraft (Bardan in post 1457: "And why you're stuck on a ship with three ex-special ops Rebel Alliance soldiers armed to the teeth and former Imperial Ace Pilot "- The former Imperial Ace Pilot .. is he ?... me)

3-Receiving weapons of Atin in JB (Bardan, could you give me a Blaster Sniper Rifle ?( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_rifle ));

4- "Waking up" when Aidan introduces us to Masha (... the guy in what Appear to be civvies is Vampire ...)

Can be?

Uriel

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    3-Atin is the boy, so the father, Chief Taab, would be the one handing you the weapons.

The former Imperial Ace Pilot, no he's not you. Uriel needs to read his datapad. That person in (Bardan in post 1457: "And why you're stuck on a ship with three ex-special ops Rebel Alliance soldiers armed to the teeth and former Imperial Ace Pilot ") is on a completely different mission to the rest of us.

Read Bravo's mission briefing in the ice cavern again. Uriel is on the mission to the space station; Chief Taab and the Captain are on a secondary mission to find Jim Palso.

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Captain Lasso was in the pub almost the same time as Evalynne, Bardan and Owen, yet the alert came after he was roused from deep sleep in staff quarters.

7. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey friends, I know I've been absent but I'll be reading up tomorrow and getting a post out. Sorry to make you wait.

In true form to Masha's character just think of her as sitting there listening. Cause that's what she'd do. Hahahaha

Tim Battershell likes this.
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sorry for the delay on my end, my home comp is the shop for repairs so I am stuck on the library or sneaking it between work comps. So hopefully I will have time to post this evening. Otherwise look for tomorrow or Monday.

Sith-I-5 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I'll make a post when I get a chance to.

I'm safely in my new state, but just barely. I got rear ended this morning--my first accident ever, in ten years of having a license. Apparently the other driver was trying to avoid these two fools who were racing (because it was early and there wasn't much traffic) and so he didn't see me in front of him. I glanced back to think, "Boy that's moving fast" before he slammed into me. It was really scary, but I'm okay. I'm probably a bit whiplashed and my hand is bruised from where my car radio hit it and I'm probably gonna go get checked out tomorrow night (I could go tonight because it'll be dark and I'll be driving my truck and I just don't want to, I had enough difficulty driving the last two hours to my current location whenever someone came up behind me quickly) and some friends helped me run my errands this afternoon so I didn't have to drive. Fortunately, they were able to pull part of the damaged part of the truck off my rear tire so I could drive it; otherwise I'm not sure if I'd be at my current location or not.

I've got catch up with all the posting you've all done, anyway. :)

10. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Take your time and get yourself back to rights, Laine. No rush!

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    As Tim says.

[Photobucket placeholder erased]

12. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    Hello Sith-I-5,

Ok. Understood.

Uriel

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    As Tim and Sith says Laine.

Sent from a Kewonkian Lizard Monkey's TARDIS

14. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    It's fun writing about these weapons because the most I've ever used a 'firearm' is a paintball gun.

EDIT: All my neck pain is muscular, and my hand is only bruised, the doctor says. So, yay!

15. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey guys, I'll be reading up tomorrow morning to adjust to the time change in game. Skimmed it earlier. I'll be closing almost every night this week then having a busy weekend so I'll try to get a post up by Wednesday. Sorry! :(

Tim Battershell likes this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mitth_Fisto

Request permission to have unloaded Tiaca's tug.

I will be unloading Priest's supplies too, despite Wildwookie not being here.

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Permission granted Sith-I-5 . ;)

Considering what she brought with that large crate and her being left behind I'll try to respond to whatever happens. Or just post her in the background trying to look intemidating ;)

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Cheers. Posted.

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be catching up / posting Thursday/Friday nights. It was the end of CRF last weekend and this work week has been nuts thus far. But everything is caught up now. Speaking of CRF, here is a video I made a few days ago about it; it showcases the company I am now a Co-Owner of. Enjoy. :) I'm pretty sure you'll get to guess which character I am. :p

20. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I'm really enjoying how my character's mere presence is causing all these great character introspections.

EDIT: Also, sorry I've haven't posted yet. I've been unpacking my apartment.

21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Character introspection is more fun to write than action sequences anyway. And that comes from someone who plays mostly Mandalorians. :p

[​IMG]

22. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    Okay...so I am horribly confused as to where everyone is at on the DD. I might of missed something or misread something, but all I know for sure is that Yav is wondering around the ship with the CE. I am going to put Dak where I had him and hope to the Force I am not slaughtering anything too bad. If I need correction in my IC post, just correct me.

23. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can get a post up some time tomorrow.

Intervention likes this.
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Your post is fine; all PC Mercs are either inside the TL-1800 shuttle, or outside with Dak, lined up like The Usual Suspects.

Yav is on the MCB in the other hangar.

So I get to talk for the Organisation npcs, do I?

25. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Scratch that, no post til tomorrow afternoon or evening. Sorry, all.