main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey congratulations man. :) Getting married doesn't sound like a Darth of a DRL. :D

Hang in there guys!

Bravo and Tim Battershell like this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Tim Battershell

I really enjoy Aidan's frequent disseminations of the Beast' kill advice.

Mitth_Fisto

Loved that post, telling Aidan to just get on that ship. Also the unspoken reminder that this is a rescue mission.

Bravo and Tim Battershell like this.
  3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    He just wants those that haven't come up against them before to have the best possible Intel about them... so his Merc friends get the best chance of surviving!

Bravo likes this.
  4. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Having a bit of DRL, will get to my tags in a day or two.

Bravo likes this.
  5. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Gotta say, I (as in Laine) am really amused at how old Mary thinks Evalynne is. I'm not too sure Evalynne would be amused but, hey, it is what it is.

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  6. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    DRL issues mostly resolved, I'll post up tomorrow. Thanks guys. :)

Bravo, Sith-I-5 and Tim Battershell like this.
  7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I will get up a post as soon as I can. DRL.

Bravo likes this.
  8. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I'll try to post up within the next few days, maybe after work tomorrow, finally moving over the next two days.

Bravo likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    My post will be over next two evenings too. Produced and uploaded a pic I needed to Photobucket, and just completed the research to see if Yav was ever told about Owen being a patient.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  10. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    In the middle of moving I'll have a post up after tomorrow. :)

Tim Battershell and Bravo like this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all...GOOD NEWS!

I'm baaaaack! :D I am finishing up this huge transition in my life. This Sunday (02-28-2016), I am officially ending my lease and moving down to Southern Colorado. Its a relief really; I've been splitting my time between two residence an hour apart over the last month, which has caused my weekly routine for both the gym & Intervention to go to the way side because of not knowing where I'd sleep from night to night. And, I only worked 83 hours this last 7 days between both my full-time job and The Mercenaries...now that GalaxyFest 2016 is over, I'll have a life again.

I'm moving my computer & desk tonight to my new residence tonight. So I should start to have routine internet access again starting sometime this week (before the weekend). And I'll be back to my normal schedule by Monday (02-29-2016) for both the gym & Intervention. I am sorry for the messed up last two months. Its been crazy between learning my new job (in charge of a staff of 30 and 176 students), getting engaged/soon to be married, The Mercenaries, and moving. But thank you all for being patient with my DRL.

Sith-I-5, Bardan_Jusik, & Mitth_Fisto, I'll be getting in touch with you all ASAP over PM to touch base accordingly so I can assume my GM duties and take the pressure off of you all. Thank you for being the best Staff in the whole world!

12. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Congratulations man! I finally set up my desk in the new place so posting is still on hold for now.

Edit: Alright friends after a long day I got called into work to open tomorrow, so I'm gonna hold off again, sorry. I don't want to risk being late to work by not getting enough sleep.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Sith-I-5 and Bravo like this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Desk is set up. I should be able to get to posting as soon as Tuesday night!!!!! :D

Its good to be back all. :)

14. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Welcome back Bravo! :)

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congrats Bravo! Good to hear :D

Also, apparently fourth times a charm for that post :p

16. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey guys I'll be getting to tags tomorrow or the next day. :)

Update: Expect it later tonight, I'm finishing my unpacking finally. :)

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Coolio. :cool:

Great writing everyone. You are all hitting it out of the park so often, I'm parking my car further away, dammit.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am starting the process of catching up on my reading with posts tonight and tomorrow. Should have a post in by Thursday or Friday night for tags. I may be able to get in a storyline post a bit sooner. :)

Sith-I-5 and Tim Battershell like this.
  19. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Mitth_Fisto would Havah's HUD be able to see though Owen's durasteel helmet?

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    No, but he would have an image capture of the man with and without his cover, and I figured the man's armor would be unique among the Mercs and didn't look up the character sheet for armor discription. I used the term for Facial Rec as a reference for a more inclusive ID method. Take in height with shoe variences, compare to saved listed, possibilities list, who was most recently added. . .ah, look at that! :p

Tim Battershell and Sith-I-5 like this.
  21. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Not intentionally taking forever, just some writer's block. Working on my post. :)

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay all, I will have posts up Sunday FOR SURE. I have been battling the flu the last 3 days and working 10 hour days. So its been rainbows and sunshine over here. :p

23. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    I have a post written and almost ready for posting for Taab & company. I'm going to be updating the Intervention Wiki really quick in order to give some clarity to old posts first. Give me about an hour.

24. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    I didn't get everything for the Naval Guards done on the Intervention Wiki, but it is close. Keep checking back for updates. I did flush out the Naval Guards a little bit more and made them look more bad-ass. :cool:

With that said, TAG for Bardan_Jusik! :cool: I'll be getting to other tags tonight & Monday/Tuesday. :)

Feels good to be back! :D

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I like the additions to the Naval Guard descriptions, particularly the bracers and pauldron.

Decided that my Naval Guard, Corporal Loretta, has the last name Ryan, after a Katherine Ryan advert on your wiki.

Bravo likes this.