main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Maul and Ezra is another possibility of course, or it could could be about both Ezra and Ahsoka. Too bad the trailer pretty much spoiled it even if I'm not fond of this character.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I merged your posts but don't get personal you two jabberwalkie and DanielUK . Let's just getting back to discussing Rebels and move forward.

Darkspellmaster and jabberwalkie like this.
  3. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Moving forward...I think Rebels is odorous. [face_whistling]

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Ahsoka's Fate is the music used in the trailer that wasn't composed by Kiner. Don't think it will play in the show.

6. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    My biggest hope for the finale is the track "Ahsoka's fate" plays during the credits (if something bad happens) instead of the light hearted music.

7. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Ahsoka's Fate is the music used in the trailer that wasn't composed by Kiner. Don't think it will play in the show.

Canyon D likes this.
  8. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    Rage, rage against the lying of the fight...

9. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I'd expect something along the lines of Ahsoka Leaves to play. It'll be a big moment and they wouldn't ruin it with triumphant end credits.

10. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Twilight of the Apprentice... Hmm. Of course the title could be interpreted a few different ways, but still.. What have I always said? If she is to die, at least let it be done well. Let it be a death worthy of the character that so many (no everyone, of course, but many) have grown to love. If she dies, I will probably be crushed, but if it's done well, I'll be content.

If she does not die...well...we'll wait and see what happens in that event.

11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I don't see an outcome that won't lead to outrage from the haters. If Ahsoka dies, they'll complain about killing off a TCW character rather than a Rebels character...if she lives? More complaining about the "lack of death" in the show.

Darkspellmaster likes this.
  12. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    IF Ahsoka is going to die...I think they missed a big opportunity here. Should have seen Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka training together.

13. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    So we have a name for these Space Whales and Hera has dealt with them before or at least knows of them. At least this provides context to the earlier clip of why she said she wanted them dead.

14. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Sorry for double post. The damn thing had trouble posting and wasn't showing.

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

That's okay. It happens.

16. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    There be gremlins in the system....

I'm going spoiler free for this episode. We're due a good episode after the previous two fillers.

17. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Interesting end clip. Anyone want to try and read Hera's emotions in regards to her father?

18. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Sorry it happened again. Hope this doesn't keep happening next time I sign in when I sign out of here for the night which will be soon.

19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    It's not just you- the boards have been slow all day, and didn't even load for a while earlier.

20. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    He's a fighter pilot, she's a soldier, one who literally gets into a firefight like every week.
    Whereas he has spent the last sixteen years just guarding Concord Dawn.
    Which apparently nobody is stupid enough to attack, so i doubt he sees much action.

Fenn clearly kicked their @$$ in space, even rivaling Hera, so he definitely rules the sky.
    But on the ground with blasters, Sabine is a prodigy, she's an artist of war.

MandoArtist likes this.
  21. Julianlion

Julianlion Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 18, 2016
    TCW built Ahsoka from the ground up. They built her character and developed her very well. Listen I used to hate Ahsoka but I'll be darned if she dies in anything short of an epic death. And if it's going to be in this Sub-par Rebels show then so be it. But they better bring their A game because this little kid stuff won't cut it. That's my rant on the subject :)

Canyon D and Knight Wolf like this.
  22. Starwarsfan9000

Feb 24, 2012
    Kanan seems to be very honoured by Cham's presence. Either that or he thinks that maybe he needs his approval when it comes to him and Hera. Hera doesn't seem all enthusiastic she seems respectful. Not angry or upset more business than a reunion of family. And little Numa has grown up. Looking forward to this one.

23. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Kanan's nervousness reminds me of AoTC, with Obi and Anakin in the elevator before meeting Padme.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
  25. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    This episode seems a keeper. Really looking forward to it.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.