main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Celebration Europe name tags

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by moosemousse, Apr 20, 2015.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I can't remember who it was but for the first Celebration Europe someone made some name tags with board names, real names (if wanted), and which Fan Force they belong to. Does anyone remember who it was? Will anyone be doing something similar again this year? I still have mine but a shiny new one would be nice as it could have stuff to do with the new films on it.

2. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Indeed I remember, it was timbolton who made them and I still have mine (keep it with my 3 Day Pass signed by Rick McCallum).

I'd be up for having a shiny new one. Is Tim still active?? lol

3. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Oh, timbolton! I feel like I should have known that. I think he got them done for free somehow but I don't remember.

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I sometimes talk to him on Facebook. He's not really as mad about SW as he was (EU fan, angry Disney scrapped it) so I'm not sure if he'll be at CE

5. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    All:

I just connected the dots and realized I'm going to be in London during Celebration. They're releasing more tickets for sale Thursday, so before I purchase I would like to know if any of you have been, what your experience was like, and if you could only attend one day which stands the best chance of getting to see/meet cast members? Thanks in advance!

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I went for all 3 days in 2007. Saturday was the worst day for crowds - very hard to get around the vendor area. Late in the day on Sunday was good for bargains - people would rather sell stuff than pack it up. Events ran later in the day on Fri and Sat - I think Sunday was over by around 3-4 PM.

7. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    moosemousse, are you coming to Celebration this year? In any case I support the return of the TFN / FF badges! :)

8. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Yes, I am! :cool: I booked my ticket as soon as I could. I just need to sort out where I'll be staying.

Amon_Amarth likes this.
  9. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I have tickets for all 3 days. I still have a FanForce name tag from the Marathon day in 2005

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Visiting my parents atm, and I just dug up the FanForce name badge from 2007 in my old room! Guess that's sorted, if there are no new ones. :D

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.