main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin DDC 2016 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I was always a sucker for a good history lesson. ;)

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    KotOR II history;)
    It sure is
    More will be revealed later

Entry 23

Aaqu is walking again and only supported by the walking-stick.

I saw him going down the stairs and into the garden when I spotted a husan with rider next to the husan.

The rider was master Jasir Ere-Dun. He had heard from Eled-Hir about Aaqu’s accident and wanted to visit him. On the last stretch to Ghari’s the husan took a misstep in rodent-hole and needed time to heal.

I bandaged the leg and told Jasir that he had at least four weeks with us before he could ride his husan again.

He doesn’t mind staying with us. His guards will keep the estate tidy. That was said with a smile and he began to tell interesting things about the young guards training to be once the president of Moniron.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Glad Aaqu is walking once again. Poor husan, though.

4. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Rodent holes make me angry too. [face_frustrated]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Down with rodents and their hole digging business! [face_frustrated]

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Rodents can be a nuisance
    but

Entry 24

Master Ere-Dun will leave tomorrow. His husan is fully recovered.
    Aaqu too and he has resumed his duties.

This evening we were discussing the Clonewars and its victims. The Jedi but also those unnamed civilians. Millions have died and for what?
    They were maimed and killed for the glory and power of a single being.

It had been always the same in history. From the moment one intelligent being desired something from another and couldn’t get it in a friendly manner wars had erupted.
    I have a beautiful poem about it that I had once recited during a meditation with Yoda in the garden of remembrance.

There are no heroes
    There are no heroes
    Anymore
    The world I knew is lost
    Darkness surrounds me
    Dark is the sky
    Dark is the world
    Dark is the galaxy
    There are no heroes
    There are no heroes
    Anymore

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed the time spent with Jasir and a lovely, true poem. =D=

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Our poem writing is gorgeous! Always getting to me!

9. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Hindsight always tells us about our mistakes, but we never learn from those mistakes. I guess that's also true in the GFFA. I enjoyed the poem too. :D

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    history is everywhere the same

Entry 25
    Aaqu was reading in the history books and showed me an old picture taken from an oilpainting depicting Marhin Aaquilla and Arianna Ken-Obi. Marhin has the same looks as our famous clone-wars hero Obi-Wan Kenobi. He must be related to the two. Marhin had the same ginger hair as Obi-Wan and even the same cerluean blue eyes and his features were only a bit different.

[​IMG]

Aaqu thinks that Marhin is one of his ancestors but I doubt it.

This afternoon we were giving a demonstration of a lightsaber-fight.
    Aaqu explained the forms of the moves and as healers we both used the Form zero and Form III or Soresu.

I used Ataru to attack Aaqu when he was using Soresu and moving his lightsaber very close to his body he achieved near-total protection from my attacks. He focussed on his protective shell being within the eye of the storm.
    It exhausted me and I put my lightsaber back to my belt to begin another demonstration. I was the Jedi and Aaqu played an aggressive person. And he can do that quite well. I was almost tempted to ignite my lightsaber when I used comforting words to keep him from attacking me.

This is Form zero and used the most of all. The art of Form Zero lies in a lightsaber that has not been ignited. A Jedi cannot protect and serve the galaxy in the Jedi way if he does not know when to draw his sword and when to resort to different means of solving a problem. Form Zero, unlike most other forms, does not teach a Jedi how to use a lightsaber, but when to use one. The knowledge, understanding, and wisdom behind the idea of right and wrong encompasses the idea that a Jedi who feels the necessity to use Form Zero, the absence of violence, is gifted in the ways of the Force and as healers we only used this during the very few missions when we were away from the temple.

We had never used our lightsabers in a fight and they were in a pristine condition.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super descriptions of the varied lightsaber forms. =D=

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Agreed, I enjoyed the lightsabre form descriptions and the idea of the influence a Jedi should have over a situation.

13. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Same here. Excellent description of the forms. =D=

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Reading your fan fic makes me thing, that I should use more paintings again, too. They always give an even deeper value to your rich text.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    after the lightsaber demonstration some other activity and...

Entry 26

Today I had Aaqu under my care. Ghari could remove the plate and pins from his leg. With some therapy he will be recovered enough to run again in the forest run.
    Aaqu is now sleeping after coming out of the sedation with no problem.
    And I am watching him and Ghari and Aranella are busy in the kitchen.

And that being busy? I am looking forward to it.
    This morning I saw Ghari busy in the briku fruit trees, collecting fruits.
    I hope they are making a fruit-pie. The smells coming from the kitchen are delicious.

Ghari will take over in the evening and for me it’s caring for Aranella and…
    I am even more looking forward to that.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful with fruits pies, etc. ;)

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and some activity

Entry 27

Sporting day was yesterday and this time Aaqu could run again.
    Master Ere-Dun came to visit us again after a long time.
    Enga and Shonalla were present and cheered us on during the run.

Today we went to collect some herbs and took Imdal to carry the herbs. We came to a beautiful place. A meadow and a small pond, fed by a waterfall were inviting us to spend some time there. I removed the pack-saddle from Imdal and led him to the pond to drink. It was crystal-clear water and we decided to take a swim.

A relaxing swim followed but turned soon into a waterfight after I found some flat stones to skim over the surface. One of them dropped near Aaqu, showering him with water and with the Force he created a wave that dunked me.
    After the swim we had lunch and we returned to the house.

Aranella had prepared diner and a nice relaxing evening followed with Ghari and master Ere-Dun.
    Master Ere-Dun told us he would leave for his home tomorrow.

19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay for fun and especially water fights! :D

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    "One of them dropped near Aaqu, showering him with water and with the Force he created a wave that dunked me."

What an abuse of power. :p

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sorry when I am slow catching up. RL is but chaos at present. :_|

But your stories calm me a bit. Thank you!

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and afer the fun
    Jedi should have fun;)
    My house is turning into a move-box place

Entry 28
    Uncle Ghari had left early this morning to collect supplies at the harbour-town and will return in a week.
    Master Ere-Dun was preparing to leave and was saddling his husan in the stable.
    Aaqu went to him to say goodbye.

I saw a husan and rider coming and sensed immediately that something was wrong with the rider. I ran to him and took him and the husan to the front entrance where I helped him into the house after yelling to Aaqu to come as soon as possible.

Aaqu and Ere-Dun spurted into the house when I was guiding the old man to the examination-table.
    Aaqu examined the man. He had broken his leg and the wound had become infected during the ride to Ghari’s place.

I gave him local anesthesia and we could set the shinbone. We put him in one of the med-room beds.
    And the fun started when Aaqu told the man that he had to stay in the med-room for at least four weeks.
    Aaqu prepared a hypo to inject him with an antibiotic when the man began to mutter “I hate needles and being at the healers. Brr they have ‘cold’ hands that poke and prod at you.”
    Where did we hear that more?

Aaqu examined our patient further. He had ginger hair streaked with grey and his eyes were the same cerulean-blue as the eyes of our friend Obi-Wan. Aaqu found out that he was a Force-sensitive and asked him where he did come from.

He said he was Kor-Ben Kenobi and he owned a small farm a few days ride from here. He had visited Ghari Adin many times in the past for treating him for injuries but he had an intense dislike of healers. Ghari had named him a healer’s disaster just like the rest of his family. And the likeness between him and Obi-Wan was unmistakable in his facial features.
    Kor-Ben said that his younger brother and sister lived still on Moniron and on this continent.

Aaqu told him the story of his rescue by the Dunai elder.

Darth_Furio and AzureAngel2 like this.
  23. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Now this is an interesting development. I wonder if Kor-Ben is related to Obi-Wan? It sure sounds like he is. [face_thinking]

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he is

Entry 29

Kor-Ben is about as bad as our friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, muttering and complaining about us healers. Ghari is right when he told me of the Kenobi’s being healers-disasters: complaining and bored after one day.
    To relieve him of his boredom we told him many stories of the Jedi.
    Aaqu told him of the Jedi who had found Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon Jinn had been on a short mission to Malastare when he found a woman near death who had given birth to a boy. She asked him before she died to take care of the child and that his name was Ben Kenobi. A key was hanging around his neck.
    Aaqu was the healer to examine the child when he came to the Jeditemple and Qui-Gon told him that he had a strong Force-presence. Master Yoda told Aaqu that this child would become important. His name was changed into Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Kor-Ben said “Keiran was my daughter and when she was 29 she went away to study at the capital on Aarga. I gave her a key for the summer-cabin and I have never seen her again. Obi-Wan must be my grandson.”

Aaqu showed him a picture of Obi-Wan and with tears in his eyes Kor-Ben said “I am a granddad of two boys.”
    [​IMG]

Kor-Ben said he had another daughter who went to Aarga and she married a farmer. She went away after living for 10 years on Moniron with her husband and only son. It was a time of a great draught and many farmers left. Kor-Ben said he had one son Bento who went to live on Malastare with his human wife, who was a well-known artist on that planet.
    The key became Obi-Wan’s first personal belonging that went into a large trunk.
    Jedi don’t have many personal belongings but a few things giving memories are kept.

Kor-Ben asked me if Obi-Wan was still alive.

Aaqu told him that the Jedi were exterminated but that Obi-Wan must be still alive somewhere because of the feeling he got when he visited master Eled-Hir with me.

25. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Very nice. I've always wondered how the parents of a Jedi felt, not having contact with their son/daughter and not knowing what's become of them. Excellent to see Obi-Wan's grandfather get an update here, even if it's not definitive.