main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collection Photos Thread V.2 (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jun 6, 2011.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Nice Empire display pics TyrannosaurTJ!

I updated my The Force Awakens shelf in anticipation of my Hot Toys Finn (and in a couple of months Rey & BB-8 showing up). I removed all characters other than Finn, Rey, and BB-8. The Happabore found his way on the shelf at least for now. When Rey and BB-8 come he might get replaced by a larger 12" BB-8 that I have to make room for Rey so I can really see her.

Hope is come winter I'll get some more shelves so the rest of the TFA stuff can be brought out again and put on their own shelves also.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    I LOVE YOUR HAPPABORE. I'd get him but shipping from the Disney store is pricey. I'm very jealous.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I seem to recall I bought him w/a bunch of other stuff so I got free shipping. I saw him and had to have him. I got the Jabba from last year. I didn't get the Salacious Crumb from a couple of years back and REALLY wish that I could've gotten him.

4. TyrannosaurTJ

TyrannosaurTJ Jedi Padawan star 1

May 7, 2016
    Thanks! You also have a nice display too! :)

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    nice Collection there TJ and that Happabore looks right at home in that display Jaina :)

PadmeLeiaJaina and whostheBossk like this.
  6. TyrannosaurTJ

May 7, 2016
    Thanks!

Got some updated pictures to post actually. I did some buying recently and also some digging through my storage to get more figures out that have been moved from Legends to Canon. Not going to spam the thread every time there's an update though. So don't worry. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Definitely changed things around a bit, so that's why I took some stuff over again to show the changes.

7. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
  8. TyrannosaurTJ

May 7, 2016
    Those are the Black 6", right? Actually looks pretty awesome.

Darth Mikey likes this.
  9. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015

Yeah, all are the 6" BS. Except for E.T. , of course.

10. JedyKnyt

JedyKnyt Jedi Knight

Feb 19, 2013
    Greetings and Salutations everyone. Displayed in my theater room is the complete collection of 12 inch figures that were produced from 1996-2005 by Kenner and Hasbro. There are a total of 165 factory sealed figures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DarthJaceus, xyloren, Giovs and 5 others like this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Moved above post into the Collection Photo thread.

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    JediKnyt - love your collection! I love the Hasbro 12" figures, nice to meet another enthusiast!

13. TyrannosaurTJ

May 7, 2016
    Very impressive 12" collection!

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Great pics., everyone.

Padme, amazing TFA collection. I noticed the Happabore in there - great beast; I got one & it's one of my favorite collectibles.

JedyKnyt, very impressive Hasbro 12" collection. I myself collected these to a great extent back in the day, and I still prefer them to the much more pricier 12" Sideshow offerings.

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I've been slowly working my way through dusting and reorganizing my display shelves. Here are some that I've updated or have new stuff added to them:

TFA - Rey, Finn, BB-8 Shelf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yavin Celebration - includes my Gentle Giant Luke and Han mini-busts (Luke is new) and SDCC 16 Luke Pop figure and all 3 vinylmations

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Han and Chewie - Smuggler's box Chewie joined the display

[​IMG]

Luke, Obi-Wan, X-Wing pilots - Smugglers Box Obi-Wan

[​IMG]

Princess Leia - It's very cramped in here, I need more shelves for more Leia space.

[​IMG]

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Prequels 18" scale figures & Yodas - I needed somewhere to put my interactive Yoda and redid this area. I put my Smuggler's boxes boxes to use and used them as risers on these displays. I moved some Yodas out of my other display and moved AOTC Padme over here.

[​IMG]

Yoda - I'm very proud of my Yoda, living in the desert has been good for him, most of these laytex Yoda's are falling apart now. Mine still looks good 20+ years later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original Trilogy 18" figures - I moved my Diamond Select ROTJ Luke here because it just bothers me that there was no Luke in this display. I got Ezra at a thrift store and figured he worked better here anywhere else. The 2 Disneyland Han/Leia potatoes needed homes so this was a good place for them.

[​IMG]

Jabba's Palace Shelf - I need to be able to move stuff off of here, if I get more shelves I think Slave Leia will get her own shelf.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This shelf w/o giant Luke looks to celebrate the glory of Gamorreans.

[​IMG]

A New Hope Tatooine - I need the Cantina guys moved to their own shelf - pops, vinylmations - this shelf is PACKED.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    [​IMG]

Endor 3.75" shelf - nothing new here but these guys always need lots of attention, poor figures are always falling over.

[​IMG]

Queen Amidala - the playschool Ani is new here, got him at thrift stores.

[​IMG]

TPM Tatooine - I moved my Vintage R2 down here, he's really big and this not so stuffed shelf had room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Endor - I reorganized this shelf. I think I must've pulled some smaller stuff off of it but suddenly it doesn't look so cramped. Putting the smaller Hasbro 12" scale R2 up there helped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cloud City - includes my bargain thrift store find $3.50 12" scale Kenner IG-88, I have another giant headed stuffed Boba Fett that could use getting put here (thanks to Funko's Smuggler's box) but I don't think he'll fit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Epic! Love the organization by character/outfit/film!

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Thanks Juke - that's always how I display.

Crap I just realized I have a Hasbro 12" scale BB-8 who should go on that shelf - he likely won't fit :( My Disney store larger chirping one doesn't either, he just hangs on top of my printer.

whostheBossk likes this.
  20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got some new stuff and reorganized my Rey/Finn shelf today. I've decided since I have nothing else to do for the long weekend I'm going to try to get my shrine room organized. I had to pull my computer out of there since for some reason it wasn't picking up our wireless signal so I now have my giant desk in there for sorting and photographing stuff on it. I've updated/cleaned a couple of my shelves and have cleared space for a Rogue One shelf. So expect more photos to be coming.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Very cool Rey & Finn focus - it looks like you have ever version of these two characters.

I don't have many of these figures, but did get the basic 12" Hasbro Rey. Decent (but not elaborate) sculpt, and a good price re: what you were getting here. The TBS 3 3/4 version is also nice.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I like the basic 12" figures - they display well. I particularly like the clones done that way. I'm missing a few Finn things like the Hot Toys Stormtrooper Finn. Room & moola issues you know .

So I rephotographed my shrine room last night (also because I got a new camera lens for Christmas) - I've reorganized a few shelves I'll just share those. If you'd like to peruse them all here's a slideshow:

[​IMG]

I moved things around a bit on this shelf:

[​IMG]

I had a second Darth Maul area that I moved some of the Maul stuff over here.

[​IMG]

Added my new Vinylmation Leias

This one I really like how it looks after I reorganized the shelf, it was a lot more crammed before and harder to see stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Imperials shelf got a complete overhaul yesterday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That shelf then moves directly into my Rogue One shelf, which is kind of sparse at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. TyrannosaurTJ

May 7, 2016
    Very nice displays!

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Thanks!