main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Star Trek RL DDC 2016 (diary of Nick Roberts)completed

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Woot! I know that his leaving the hospital is at long last. [face_dancing] [face_love] And I too look forward to the details. :p [face_mischief]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Yep, lots of planning for the wedding ahead.

3. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sure
    He is now a SEAL instructor and the forest ranger was a SEAL

Entry 27
    Moments ago I have come back from the training centre. Teri is still at the bachelor party for Isabeau.

Kyle sure will remember his bachelor party. It was a stormy day with just enough rain and wind to make the party even more interesting.
    All the graduating trainees from class 500 were there on the grinder when Kyle – suspecting some but not this – reported for duty. And all the instructors and admiral Semendiger were present to put Kyle to the test. He had to do his push-ups, pull-ups, flutter-kicks and the obstacle course alone with trainees and instructors egging him on.
    The storm helped or not.

You should have seen Kyle arriving after his obstacle run and demanding to see the datapad with the weatherforcast. The weather was improving and it was even getting sunny but there was more to come from the ocean and that was a big storm. After the order from Semendiger to get wet and sandy Kyle rushed to the surf with all of us following him to the only available SBI (small boat inflatable) with the Smurf on the bow.

Kyle was the helmsman and he had to steer the boat through the surf with six trainees paddling like crazy. He managed and returned for the next evolution, boat-race to the mess-hall where breakfast was being served by Florian McLintlock.
    Boat-race back and we had Kyle in the swimming-pool for a big waterfight and lots of fun of course.

Lunch was again in the mess-hall after a run with the trainees and some of the instructor running and the others – like me – in the vehicles giving comments.

Florian was still there and gave us instructions for the barbecue. He had to be some place else being where Teri still is.

The afternoon was filled with more exercises and the end was the big barbecue with all of us wet and sandy after Semendiger ordered us to hit the surf and sand.
    We were doing this when the next storm came in showering us with rain and getting all that sand in every part of your body.

Oops I have to go showering before Teri comes and comments on the sand.

RX_Sith likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Lots of activity between the rough weather but barbecue :) =P~ Nummy.

6. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Some nasty weather and now having to get all of the sand washed out means a big mess.

7. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Now that's quite the day! It sounds like a crazy mess, but a very fulfilling day, nonetheless. [face_love]

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It was a crazy day for the men and for the women[face_batting]

Entry 28
    Kyle and Isabeau are married.

Isabeau was adorable looking in her white gown adorned with pink roses and a matching bouquet of roses.
    Kyle was in his dress whites, decorations and the SEAL trident gleaming.

The ceremony was perfect and everything went as planned including the row of honor from classes where Kyle had been an instructor.
    His friends from the Enterprise were there.

Isabeau was delighted that all her friends could attend.
    In short we had a great day.

And I heard of course about the bachelor-party for the girls.
    Teri told me after I was – after getting the sand away – coming from the shower.
    Nyota had been very inventive.

RX_Sith likes this.
  9. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_love]

Sweet and funny all in one go; I am very happy for Isabeau and Kyle. :)

10. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Congratulations to the newlyweds!

11. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I will reveal more about the federation SEAL s

Entry 29

No sand today or BUD/s trainees. But I had trainees and they were following me when I reported to McCoy to begin my work with him in the hospital.

McCoy was performing a relatively simple procedure. Nurses were helping him.

I was keeping the patient sedated and under close observation and explained all to our trainees.
    The fun started after we had the patient in the recovery room and trainees and me headed to the scrub-room for clean up and evaluation.

Naughty McCoy and his nurses sprung the trap on us.
    They peppered us with wet sponges, used squeeze-bottles to douse us and had more floating mayhem coming at us.

This calls for revenge and…

RX_Sith likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great posts - sweet and then mischievous.

14. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_laugh] As always, the comradery is fantastic here. I'm curious as to what their revenge will be. [face_mischief]

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it will be revealed

Entry 30

Jessy interrupted my writing. She came home from school with a big smile on her face. She is chosen in the mud-masters team of her school and asked me to give her and her team some training.
    I can do that of course and asked Kyle to help me.

Kyle came this evening with Isabeau and we got on discussing the mud-masters and what to do with the all-girl team in training.

Isabeau had marvelous ideas too. She will enlist the help of her friends Nyota and Audrey.

And Teri and Isabeau hearing me talking to Kyle about McCoy and his nurses had them with naughty plans for McCoy.

RX_Sith likes this.
  16. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More mischief to follow.

17. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    That definitely looks like they are opening the way to some more fun. [face_mischief] I can't wait. :p

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_mischief] Such boys with their pranks.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    boys will be boys and with the girls planning it ends in ...;)

Entry 31
    Mud-masters for McCoy; yes that was today when I asked him – very innocently – to come after another day of procedures to the beach where Kyle and Isabeau were preparing a nice barbecue.

McCoy – in for a tasty and juicy dinner – followed me and was ambushed by Teri and the entire mud-masters team led by Jessy. They selected him as their captain.
    The man was in for some competition against the second team.

That team had Nyota, Audrey, Isabeau and Spock and was led by Jim.

Kyle and I were the instructors.
    We all conspired against McCoy. He got very wet and very sandy and very muddy in the end.

And he was complaining when his juicy steak was sandy as well.
    He wasn’t the only one.

Nyota has brought plomeek soup – an ugly concoction to me – for Spock.
    Spock was delighted but complained too about the sand. There was sand in his soup.
    And that was coming from a man who has grown up on Vulcan? He has told me numerous stories about Vulcan and the wildlife he encountered during his treks through the desert.
    Most notably was the one of the Le-matya trying to make a meal out of the young boy and the old sehlat pet that protected him.

RX_Sith likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :) [face_sigh] [face_sigh] [face_love] Delightful and fun times and reminiscences. I think that plomeek soup must be the Trek equivalent of Yoda's infamous stew [face_rofl]

21. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Everybody got sandy-wiches.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_mischief] [face_laugh] Great play on words.

23. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Good for you to keep up the DDC so faithfully! =D=

24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    This was entirely heartwarming and fun; I loved the inclusion of the sand. :p [face_love]

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sand, yes that's what's getting everywhere when you are on a beach

Entry 32
    I am working now for one month in the hospital and it is great. McCoy is mostly the leading surgeon in the ER-room with his vast experience in trauma situations.

Last weekend we had the mud-masters.
    And we were all there of course to see Jessy and her team. They didn’t win and came in as the fourth team.
    Another team finished first.

Mira_Jade and RX_Sith like this.