main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    I'm in Canada, but my dad lives stateside and he said he'd look for the Walgreens exclusive Rey for me today! I'm also hoping to pick up the new lightsaber Rey and the unmasked with lightsaber Kylo Ren soon.

I'm looking forward to the Rogue One and Rebels Waves that will hopefully be coming soon. Any word if Funko will have stuff ready for force Friday this year?

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    No reason not to expect so.

I haven't heard anything either way but I don't follow the news nor the leaks.

It would surprise me greatly if nothing was available though.

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Oh I seem to recall hearing about the Loot Crate Han. I was just amazed I saw old Luke in stores first.

4. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016

I think the Rogue One pops will be released or revealed on Force Friday

General_Leia_Organa likes this.
  5. General_Leia_Organa

Feb 23, 2016
    I just needed to be more patient! The line up was revealed today!
    [​IMG]

6. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Dreading anything wal-mart exclusive. Same with Walgreens. They're the worst.

7. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
  8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I really really like those wacky Wobblers. I'll probably get both Cassian and Jyn for those. I'm down for all the Jyn pops, the Jedha gear Cassian, and whatever else I can find. That Walmart Chrome Deathtrooper is amazing. But not as amazing as the GameStop Darth Vader. That's spectacular!

9. General_Leia_Organa

Feb 23, 2016
    Game stop Vader looks pretty awesome, I think he'll be going into my collection. Saw Bistan on Twitter earlier and he turned out downright frightening. I'm on mobile or id post a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Stopped in Walgreens today and they actually had quite a few of their exclusive Funko Pop figures (as opposed to the zero they usually have), picked up the Rey but passed on the Plo Koon for a Black Costume Spider-man.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Nice to finally see a Vader, I'm guessing Vader will be the Wobbler in the Smugglers box and I'm thinking Tarkin will be the Pop figure.

Guh I have no room for Rogue One merchandise, but I know w/ it being a one off film, if I want stuff I need to pick it up. I probably am going to (try) to limit to just Jyn, Cassian, and K-2S0 - depends on who I like in the film I guess. I won't be here for the Sept madness, so when I'm back from vacation I'll just track down the Jyn Wobblers and hold off on anything else.

cubman987 - I've never seen the Prequels pops at Walgreens. I still really want Kit Fisto.

12. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Where would I be able to find a Kit Fisto or Plo Koon pop figure from in the UK?
    Is it exclusive to a specific shop?

13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK has both in stock. You should be fine for shipping within the UK. (Toys can be restricted by destination due to licensing laws).

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  14. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
    Got 3 new SW Pops this week (amongst others). First I got the glow-in-the-dark Holographic Emperor in a mystery box here in the UK (Pop N Candy), then the SDCC Thumbs up BB-8 - an order from Popcultcha, and today I picked up the Goggles Up Maz Kanata in HMV. This hobby will ruin me.

15. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    They revealed the pops for the rogue One box already! The Eadu Jyn and another variant of the Death Trooper.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm still waiting on my Death Star Box I've been avoiding finding out what's in it.

17. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
    Seen what's in the Deathstar box. I am jealous. Also, Qui-Gon Jinn just announced for NY Comic Con exclusives, limited to 2000. So no chance of getting that. :(

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Deathstar box is this bi-monthly Smuggler's box. Funko sells them as blind goodies for $25 - there's at least always 1 exclusive Pop in it and usually something that you can wear and then other stuff.

Got mine yesterday - I guessed the Pop figures although they weren't exactly what I was thinking. Great surprise in there that I wasn't expecting that I can use on my trip this week!

Yeah Qui-Gon being an exclusive sucks! I hope they release another one.

19. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Oh no, I keep seeing these in the UK, I think Funko has signed a few contracts because they are now appearing everywhere- ASDA, Tesco. Only the basic line ones- no special ones yet.
    Anyway this appeared:
    [​IMG]
    Sabine PoP comes out in October at Walgreens.

http://www.starwarstoynews.com/funko-rebels-sabine-pop-vinyls-walgreens-exclusive-revealed/

I already was going to pick up Ahsoka if I could find her but the more of these they produce and the more Hasbro under delivers (collecting is completely ground to a halt for me and the rest of the UK- Nothing is moving and nothing new is appearing) the more I'm tempted. The problem is there must be hundreds of these at this point and then with all the exclusives- it'd just be far too much for a relatively mundane product, far too expensive and difficult in the UK.

Obviously you know the rest of the Ghost crew is being made.

Makes me every so annoyed that they didn't decide to make everything available at Celebration- the Ahsoka for instance right after the panel.

20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd probably pick Sabine up if I saw it on Amazon UK or at Forbidden Planet.

21. DAR

DAR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2004
    I have a very small collection of Funko's. Han and Chewie from TFA, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Batman, Ironman, Captain America and Aaron Rodgers. I'll likely collect more SW.

22. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
    HMV stocks alot of Pops (varys depending on branch), they can be pricey but they get a lot of the exclusives (via underground toys). Also check out Pop in a Box (a uk based online company) and PopCultcha (an australian company but very reasonably priced).

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    HMV near me had plenty of these when TFA came out but they've slacked off. Hopefully they will pick up closer to Christmas (and Rogue One).

24. CloneTrooper9000

CloneTrooper9000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014

The Death Star box was AWESOME!!! The Vader Pop might be my all time favorite.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  25. General_Leia_Organa

Feb 23, 2016
    [​IMG]
    The Rebels line out soon! Looks good!