main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Episode 7/Rouge One Cast Doing Autographs + Photo Ops?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Aaron Halvorson, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I feel like Official Pix being out of the picture is a good thing. I've never had a good experience when they handled the talent.

2. KyloSpence

KyloSpence Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 25, 2016
    I just want to know who is coming and cost so I can start budgeting and/or preordering.

3. GermanBoba

GermanBoba Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2016
    Well I think, they will take the easy route and since it´s ANH 40th anniversary, any criticism will be easily disarmed on their choice of autograph attendees... so we will see: Hamill, Fisher, Daniels, Mayhew with 99.9 % probability and then a selection of OT secondary and tertiary actors, with maybe Ray Park or Daniel Logan thrown in to please the PT fans. Just DONT EXPECT to see any EP7 or RogueOne stars signing autographs or doing photo ops... sorry for the rant, but it is really frustrating to see them onstage doing panels (as in London this year with the complete Rogue One cast) and not having a chance to get a photo or autograph.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    You can't expect them to do everything. A lot of the OT actors aren't really doing much anymore other than the con circuit. These younger actors in the the new movies are filming their next project or out being young and living. When they are older and need a few bucks then I'm sure you will see them in the con scene.

5. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
  6. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002