main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    That's what happens if you only use Tapatalk, you miss these things. :p

DarthIshyZ and HanSolo29 like this.
  3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh man...I'm trying to think back...

IIRC, I believe they were merged together (back when I was still a mod, so somewhere between 2004-2011), and then, after a long discussion, they were separated again not too long after. Finally, when the move to XenForo happened in 2013, they were merged permanently. The details may be fuzzy, though; a lot has happened during my 15 years here. :p

4. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    it was merged back on the temp boards because everything needed to be condensed, and everyone liked it so much due to the tabs that they pretty much left it that way. more or less.

at least that's how i remember it.

DarthIshyZ and HanSolo29 like this.
  5. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    Hey, since I'm part of all this (as a peon.....but still...), could I get a name change from anyone here? I'm thinking 'Omirian'. See, Maul's species is Dathomirian, so when I'm apprenticed, it'll be Darth Omirian, sounding like the species. awesome af i know..anyways goodnight guys!

Snokers and DarthIshyZ like this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Great ideas! Still a bit early. First step is always to get apprenticed. Keep it up though and it shouldn't be long.

Gonna be fun keeping this one in check, I think.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

7. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *ghosts into the Temple and settles into a large, plush armchair with a glass of champagne and a book* I feel as though I haven't been around enough lately, even though I went on a brief and not very effective hiatus. It's incredible how one misses the Temple shenanigans when one is away.

8. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Poorly edited photos seem to disagree

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Criticism of the stylisation of characters in a stylised medium is boring.

Remind me what that negative rank was, A Blind Prophet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snokers and Darth_wanderguard like this.
  10. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    The design just really annoys me!

Yet I shall cease if it bothers you

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

11. Finland Skywalker

Finland Skywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 13, 2016

He does look like Blue deformed potato.

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  12. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    Darth Kronos
    After seeing my task, I had two Sith in mind: Count Dooku and Darth Maul. After sleeping on it, I narrowed it down to Count Dooku. Before I say why I think he's poorly written, I'm going to say why I think he's cool. He helped arrange the destruction of the Jedi and Republic, even if he didn't live to see that happen. If anyone besides Sidious had more of an impact on the Clone Wars, it was Dooku. He took over setting up the Clone Armies, helped set up Order 66, and was on board with most of Sidious' plans. And, he's one of the best duelists in the galaxy; Anakin only beat him because he was angry. He also held the plans for the Death Star.

I have mainly four reasons why I think he's one of the worst Sith in Star Wars. First, he doesn't even have a first/last name, whichever you prefer to "count" Dooku as. Second, full knowing he's a Sith Lord, EVERYONE except for Sidious does not call him "Darth Tyranus" but insist on calling him Count Dooku; All Sith should be proud of their titles and should forego using their old names as Darth Maul did. Third, he has no understanding of the way of the Sith; that eventually he would betray his Master or vice versa. Fourth, he didn't get a clue that his Master wanted Anakin Skywalker, not him, as the only other Sith in the Galaxy.

I hope that's detailed enough for you.

Snokers likes this.
  13. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Patience is definitely a Sith virtue, but it can have limited quantities.

Take my night last night, for example. As I may have mentioned, I work at a movie theater, and I was scheduled as closing usher, from 7 until 1 AM. Now, for a while, the supervisors have been closing instead, but I had to close last night. In the past, the last movies wouldn't start any later than 10:30, but for some reason Fantastic Beasts was scheduled for 11 pm, which only two people watched. And of course, they had to stay through the credits. I didn't get home until 1:50 in the morning.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I think it's the shade of blue, because I always imagined his skin to be a darker blue. Maybe? But, I don't see potato.

Moonspun Dragon and QueenSabe7 like this.
  15. Finland Skywalker

Finland Skywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 13, 2016
    The shape of his head looks like a potato.

16. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Hey guys! I've returned mind if a stay with you all a bit? It's difficult to stay Grey!

17. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

Again, all I'm seeing is a head.

For a blue guy.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Who just invented the TIE
    Defender
    in the new canon(!)

A Blind Prophet and DarthIshyZ like this.
  19. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016
    Man, if I could have any villain as a Sith, it would be the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. She has control over her rage, while using it to pursue her goals.

I'd say Rumplestiltskin, but he goes Kylo Ren with his cane too much. The Wicked Witch has the power to be a Sith, but not the brains.

20. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

So, the Wicked Witch is a relative of the Scarecrow? :D

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    When I play any board/card game my Evil I Have Won Laugh is Rumple's giggle.

My friends love to hate it.

Such a good show.

22. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016
    The Enchanted Forest version? Because the one in Storybrooke doesn't do that. He has a crooked smile. I love that show.
    No, but she's related to someone else.

23. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Once Upon a Time is a show I have yet to get into. I am more into crime procedurals.

24. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016
    Plenty of characters wind up in prison for one reason or another. . .

In all seriousness, it's a great show. The magic performed depends on what is being done. Though a certain relationship has me banging my head against a wall every season.

Halle Dray likes this.
  25. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Greetings all.

Darth Rozic the fact that you can search that and Thrawn pictures come up is hilarious .

Anakin.Skywalker Today I'm asking that you bake us all some Christmas cookies.

Anakin.Skywalker and QueenSabe7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.